Back to Meditation: A way to achieve your goals in your life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Meditation: A way to achieve your goals in your life by Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(KAIST)

Do we truly think that we have lived for ourselves? Perhaps we have lived for money, love, fame, family and pride etc.? Therefore, we don’t seem to be satisfied even though we are full of those things. It is because that we don’t know ourselves. Eric Fromm talked about human nature as two modes of being: “To Have” and “To Be”. If we are “Having” the nature of possessions, we are not satisfied, and feel empty and futile. Then, how can we be “Being” the nature of our inner-selves? Sometimes, we happened to be aware of this “Being” nature and try to change ourselves, but fail. But, because of our daily routines, it’s easily forgotten. And more it is hard to escape from our unwanted minds controlling us. From now on, let us reflect on ourselves and look at our minds leading up to today! Don’t we achieve our goals after knowing ourselves? And let us find the “Being” nature of our original selves after escaping from the minds restraining and controlling us. In this lecture, the definition and principle of the mind are explained in simple and clear ways. You can make sure and practice the methodology of finding the true original mind of inner-self by escaping from the false mind of possession. Self-reflection is the first step to meditate. You can know yourselves most objectively through meditation and you will realize that all the thoughts and actions are due to your minds which are nonexistent and false. If you throw away the false mind, you will find the true mind. Meditation is now world-wide sensation. There are many research reports that show people can be leaders if you have a habit of self-reflection through meditation. Now meditation at school and the workplace are popular. Happiness is having no worries. You can really relax yourself if there is no bundle of thoughts and you can be successful when you know yourself truly. Worries come from the memorized thoughts of the false mind. Your inner potential of positive power are revealed, your peaceful and happiest mind will be in your mind, and you can live the life you wanted through meditation. This method of meditation is very practical and everybody can follow the methodology. As an engineer, I will guide you step by step to practice this meditation. I am sure that this lecture becomes a turning point in your life....

NJ

Apr 20, 2019

An interesting and thought-provoking course on how self-reflective meditation can help achieve life's goals such as peace and contentment. My thanks to the educator and course organisers.

LS

May 05, 2020

The course was very interesting and easy to go through! The real challenge starts now when I have to apply all the knowledge gained. As we already know "knowing is only half the battle".

126 - 150 of 222 Reviews for Meditation: A way to achieve your goals in your life

By Minu P .

Apr 29, 2020

a great course for a person who is new to the world of meditation.

By Jefferson S d S

Jan 08, 2019

I am happy to realize many things about me that i ignored before.

By SHEMLA.K.T

Aug 26, 2020

Good course. I understand how to subtract the negative thoughts.

By María G R

Aug 03, 2020

Incredible course! Thank you very much, it has changed my life.

By fernando g u

Mar 06, 2020

Hasta ahora...de los mejores cursos de crecimiento personal.

By Aslıhan Ç

Jul 31, 2019

It gave me a different point of view for life. Thank you.

By Kirsty S

Aug 02, 2020

Very informative. I learnt a lot about self reflection.

By Wahyudi H S

Jul 22, 2020

Thanks a lot because this course make me more happier

By Shabna C

Jun 24, 2020

Insightful and thought-provoking. Very useful course.

By Bhaliya M

Jun 11, 2020

its really very helpful course for everyone person..

By Dutertre

Sep 23, 2019

Very interesting and a good way to develop a method.

By wonhyelee

Sep 08, 2019

It's very interesting. I recommend you this lecture.

By Kathleen B

Sep 06, 2018

Excellent course. I highly recommend it to everyone.

By Shohreh J

Aug 25, 2020

Thank you very much for such a wonderful course :-)

By Bindu V S

Aug 15, 2020

Good experience about meditation and mind control

By Bere R

Aug 09, 2020

Excelente curso, es la mejor medicina para el mundo

By Ms A J

Jul 16, 2020

It's wonderful and eye-opening, worth doing course.

By Kristine S

Jun 20, 2019

I am LOVING this course and Professor Lee's wisdom!

By Gretchen W

Jul 28, 2020

Excellent class, a lot of really good information.

By �DEBASISH D

My first and so far best course taken on COURSERA

By S S R

May 04, 2020

A very essential course to realize one's own self

By tiwari s

Aug 08, 2020

able to understand importance about meditation

By PREEETHI M

Sep 15, 2020

Good Meditation Course, Explanation was GOOD

By Ladyz R

Dec 23, 2019

Loved it! So useful and easy to understand

By JR L

Jul 05, 2020

Wonderful presentation and educational.