Back to Meditation: A way to achieve your goals in your life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Meditation: A way to achieve your goals in your life by Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(KAIST)

Do we truly think that we have lived for ourselves? Perhaps we have lived for money, love, fame, family and pride etc.? Therefore, we don’t seem to be satisfied even though we are full of those things. It is because that we don’t know ourselves. Eric Fromm talked about human nature as two modes of being: “To Have” and “To Be”. If we are “Having” the nature of possessions, we are not satisfied, and feel empty and futile. Then, how can we be “Being” the nature of our inner-selves? Sometimes, we happened to be aware of this “Being” nature and try to change ourselves, but fail. But, because of our daily routines, it’s easily forgotten. And more it is hard to escape from our unwanted minds controlling us. From now on, let us reflect on ourselves and look at our minds leading up to today! Don’t we achieve our goals after knowing ourselves? And let us find the “Being” nature of our original selves after escaping from the minds restraining and controlling us. In this lecture, the definition and principle of the mind are explained in simple and clear ways. You can make sure and practice the methodology of finding the true original mind of inner-self by escaping from the false mind of possession. Self-reflection is the first step to meditate. You can know yourselves most objectively through meditation and you will realize that all the thoughts and actions are due to your minds which are nonexistent and false. If you throw away the false mind, you will find the true mind. Meditation is now world-wide sensation. There are many research reports that show people can be leaders if you have a habit of self-reflection through meditation. Now meditation at school and the workplace are popular. Happiness is having no worries. You can really relax yourself if there is no bundle of thoughts and you can be successful when you know yourself truly. Worries come from the memorized thoughts of the false mind. Your inner potential of positive power are revealed, your peaceful and happiest mind will be in your mind, and you can live the life you wanted through meditation. This method of meditation is very practical and everybody can follow the methodology. As an engineer, I will guide you step by step to practice this meditation. I am sure that this lecture becomes a turning point in your life....

NJ
Apr 19, 2019

An interesting and thought-provoking course on how self-reflective meditation can help achieve life's goals such as peace and contentment. My thanks to the educator and course organisers.

RD
Jul 11, 2018

Its an amazing course to do. First introspection of own self and then with a through understanding of Self reflection meditation, it changes the perspective and the way to look at life.

76 - 100 of 257 Reviews for Meditation: A way to achieve your goals in your life

By Ernesto A M

Nov 21, 2019

es un gran curso, todos deberían tomarlo, hubiera querido que en mi sistema educativo se implementara, siento que hubiera alcanzado un gran potencial en ese momento, pero mi momento es ahora, un gran aprendizaje te deja este curso.

By Adriana M E

I want to thank Dr. Lee for such an interesting course. I enjoyed a lot all the self-reflection activities we exercise during these weeks. I am truly motivated to keep practicing this method in order to reduce stress and be happy!

By Julio R

Mar 11, 2020

Excellent! Both Lecturer, and content are top. This course, if taking with an open mind and dedication, may be a turning point in life.

Thanks so much for the opportunity.

Regards from Sydney, Australia

Julio Rodriguez Moreno

By Denice S

Dec 31, 2019

Excellent course. Takes you step by step to subtract worries or events that remain in your mind. These memories make you look at the world in a false perspective. Helps you to be happy and focus on your goals in life.

By MARIA E S N

Dock Joo Lee is not only a good professor but an incredible human being and he really knows how transmit the world of meditation.

This course helped me a lot eliminating the things that were blocking my life. Thank you.

By Alexis B

Oct 16, 2020

I did like the course and found it helpful. Though for me it was a bit of a beginner course. i also had a problem with understanding when Dr Lee had guests on and they were talking in another language. Hard to follow.

By Edwin D S d L

Aug 16, 2020

Great course, Dr. Lee makes it enjoyable, relatable, easy to understand and the method he teaches is practical and friendly to apply in everyday life. It changes the way you understand the world and yourself.

By Milos D

I highly recommend this course to anyone who is constantly overwhelmed by the never-ending flow of his/her thoughts and who is having hard times moving forward because of any reasons coming from the past.

By karen m

Jul 20, 2020

I learned so much about myself through this course, and will continue to practice and apply meditation and self reflection, even that part was an eye opener for me, on my road to happiness and completion

By jason B

Sep 9, 2019

Thank you for your lecture. it was so amazing moment in my life. now i can realize my life better than before. it was not difficult. it was only me who make myself tough. thank you so much.

By Eduardo L P

May 23, 2020

Builds upon gradual expositions an understanding and a method for you to keep perspective of what is real and deal with what is keeping you from becoming a complete person.

By Aniza B Y

Dec 5, 2020

I very much enjoyed the Prof Duck Jo Lee's systematic and scientific approach to meditation. I believed that I've learned a tool that I can use for the rest of my life.

By Jacob J

Apr 15, 2020

Very practical course. I will be sure to apply the things I have learned in my daily life to understand more about myself and my emotions. Thanks for the great course.

By Burda V

Sep 6, 2020

Wonderful course on how to alleviate stress and anxiety. Explains why we are the way we are and how we react to people and things is based on living in a false world.

By Michelle Y

Jun 18, 2020

Excellent course with interesting connections to philosophy, history, neuroscience, and physics. A practical, helpful method of meditation is presented by Dr. Lee.

By Mélina D

May 12, 2020

cours de développement personnel vraiment intéressant. Tout le monde devrait prendre conscience et mettre en application ce qui est dit dans ce cours. merci

By Evgueni K

Sep 23, 2018

New skill of self-reflection subtraction meditation is learned, taught by a respected scientist. Thank you so much, it will change my life for the better!

By Tami V L

Nov 8, 2020

This was a very educational and personally meaningful course. Well-taught and. highly practical for learning how to live a much happier life. thank you!

By Volety S S

Jun 13, 2019

This course was absolutely fantastic. When I started this course, I was stressed about college. But now, I know how to deal with my stress. Thank You!

By Silvia M

Jan 6, 2020

Me pareció un curso necesario para liberarnos del estrés y las preocupaciones diarias. Nos enseña sobre nosotros mismos y cómo alcanzar la felicidad

By Russell C

Nov 17, 2020

This course helped me a lot to improve my self understanding. I will practice what I have learnt from here on a daily basis. Thank you very much!

By Sumeyye C

Aug 16, 2018

The course of Meditation taught me great knowledge and opportunities to discover from my own present knowledge which is already belong to me.

By Seho p

Sep 30, 2019

I really want to have an opportunity to learn about mediation.

But I don’t have time.

From this opportunity, I was fascinated about mediation

By David C

Apr 7, 2020

Excellent practical value. Unlike any other meditation I’ve tried, but it has been very effective for me. Thank you, Professor Lee!

By MIDHILA R

Jun 11, 2020

great course that helps you to delve deep into your mind and eliminate thoughts that hold you back from achieving your best self