Back to Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA
Jun 30, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY
Jun 9, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

176 - 200 of 544 Reviews for Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals

By MUHAMMAD S

Sep 21, 2020

I am beginner in this field but i am going from here after learning so many concepts that blow my mind.

By Rose A G G

Nov 17, 2020

Super informative and exciting course! The mentor is good at explaining overall this course is great!!

By SALLY Y Y L

Jan 9, 2018

This is a good course about SEO fundamentals. It provides an overview about the topic for beginners.

By Simran

Jul 25, 2020

Great course for beginners. It fills you with more and more challenge. Highly recommend this course

By Karla P

Apr 6, 2020

This course was very informative; however, I would have liked more feedback on my final assignment.

By Amy Y

Aug 2, 2020

This course is well organized and user friendly. The exercises were great for hands-on experience.

By April B

Jul 30, 2019

Valuable information presented succinctly and clearly - no fluff here. Thanks for a great course.

By Andrea J E

Jun 9, 2020

It's very comprehensive with all the main aspects involved in SEO. Solid basics are learned here.

By Mounir A

Nov 9, 2018

it is really useful and the information given are easy to understand and to practice in real life

By Olga D

Sep 1, 2016

It is my second course on this speciality! I love it! Tons of useful information!

Thank you guys!

By Goutam D

May 23, 2016

Great way to understand the fundamentals of SEO and to begin a new career.......Thanks Rebekah !

By Muhammad S

Sep 24, 2019

That's one of my favorite course which covers all the aspects of on-page SEO and technical SEO.

By Shreya B T

Aug 31, 2020

I loved the course, loved the videos. Its super easy to comprehend and workload is just fine!

By Han G

Jun 18, 2020

Very practical and addpative information from Rebekah May, and I love her teaching!

Thank you!

By Marino E W

Mar 5, 2018

Very interesting lots of useful and ready to use content. Looking forward to the next course.

By Jake B

Mar 20, 2017

More challenging than the first class but set up so you have all the tools to learn and grow.

By Eman E B

May 6, 2016

Awesome Course ! Great Presentation and great Information ! Thank you a lot Prof. Rebekah May

By Anna G

Dec 17, 2020

Great course, I have added method and learned the latest news in search engine optimization.

By md. i

Dec 3, 2019

This why I am a great fan of Coursera. Such a wonderful instructor and well arranged course.

By Rodrigo L B

Apr 15, 2019

Has one of the SEO core, theorical and practical course. I found very important and usefull.

By anirudh d

Aug 21, 2017

beautifully designed course. easily comprehensible and the assignments were a lot of fun too

By Daniela V

Nov 24, 2020

I learned a lot! It was easy to understand and follow even when it is a new content for me.

By Xristina G

Dec 17, 2020

It was an awesome course. I have learned many interesting things and gain a certification.

By Kunal S

Aug 21, 2020

This course is so helpful to me i recommend this course to all of you it is must do course

By Gairik S

Aug 3, 2020

It is very good and very well explained by the faculty. Thank you everyone for the course.