Back to Google SEO Fundamentals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google SEO Fundamentals by University of California, Davis

Gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization....
Highlights
Great introduction
(3 Reviews)
Practical and applicable
(19 Reviews)

AA
Jun 30, 2017

This is not a trivial subject. Nevertheless, I feel completely confident in my newfound knowledge of it. Not only that, but I am very motivated to keep going with the rest of the specialization now.

MY
Jun 9, 2018

this is amazing SEO course . i am first time learning about SEO . its really informative and help me to improve my skill. i really thanks to coursera to give this opportunity to learn this course.

126 - 150 of 600 Reviews for Google SEO Fundamentals

By Gaurav M

Jul 14, 2020

Truly blessed by this amazing course, learnt a lot and the assignment made me go through all the topics once again and get better at them.

By Cassidy T

Feb 18, 2021

I create content for my company's website and social media. After the first module, my manager saw improvements in my writing. Thank you!

By Johnny R

Jun 14, 2017

I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I have learned in each class. There have been a few nuggets that have been very beneficial.

By Tom C

Aug 17, 2020

The course was eye-opening; took most of the mystery out of SEO best practices. The lessons were logical, thorough, and easy-to-follow.

By EMARCEEN Y

Mar 5, 2017

I have learned a lot from this course about SEO , and thank you very much Coursera for the financial aid, you gave me a great chance.

By Amogha C

Aug 19, 2021

Of many classes I have attended, the classes provided in this course is the best for the students interested to gain knowledge in SEO.

By Mª V B

Sep 13, 2016

Really good second SEO Course. Smoothly takes the learner in the deeper knowledge and the new set of skills for a true SEO knowledge.

By Archana S

Jul 22, 2019

Very detailed and thorough explanations. The instructor is knowledgeable and provides a lot of tools that we can use for free of cost

By Muhammad A K

Apr 18, 2020

wounder full course. if someone want to learn some thing from this course he or she has to take all the courses so they make sense.

By Saad A

Aug 30, 2016

Best one. Very informative. But I don't know why they are referring us to read 3/4 years blog while SEO is changing on daily basis.

By Rohit S

Jun 16, 2021

The course provides in-depth information to cover all fundamentals of SEO and helps you to build a firm base for further learning.

By KANAKA D V P

Nov 26, 2019

the course will educate the lay person on SEO fundamentals and how the SEO will enhance the rating of your website. Thanks. Prasad

By Niam I

Apr 10, 2017

I enjoyed this course much more than the previous course in this specialization because it was much more practical and applicable.

By Ayman C

May 11, 2021

A distinctive and useful course in practical life, offering great basics, and on a personal level, I found what I was looking for

By Josanne G

Oct 17, 2020

Once again I am overjoyed to be a part of this. Thank you Coursera and UC Davic. Grateful. Very structured and targeted learning.

By Alejandro F B

Oct 9, 2019

This a really good course. I've learnt a lot with this course, in my opinion a couple of extended practice videos would be great.

By Alex C

May 1, 2016

I found the assignment given to be very thorough in allowing students to demonstrate learned knowledge in a real world situation.

By Kashan O

Jul 26, 2019

Really amazing beginner to intermediate level SEO course with verified best practices from Industry giants (Moz, Backlinko, SEJ)

By Luke C

Feb 7, 2017

Learn a lot of useful tips for improving visibility of my website. Course materials are clear and concise. Thank you very much.

By Seyed S M

Jun 4, 2017

Personally I do appreciate This Course especially this section which made a strong perspective around SEO Fundamentals. [Like]

By Mary G

SEO has changed a lot over the years and I didn't realize how much I didn't know. I highly recommend this course! Thank you!

By Henrique D S

Apr 25, 2016

Very good content but it only gives a general view on each topic not going too deep on technical SEO and keyword research.

By Daniyal H S

Aug 11, 2020

the course was amazing. The best I ever did online. The instructor was enthusiastic and it looked like she loved teaching

By 박새로미

Jun 10, 2020

I am super excited to complete this course. Recommend for who wants to get basic ideas about SEO. It's really practical.

By Santosh B

Apr 13, 2020

This is Amazing course. worth of completing this ! Thank you instructors and thanks Coursera for such a great platform.