Back to Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO by University of California, Davis

Discover the content marketing and social media ecosystems and how these interconnected channels drive search results to a website. Leverage content marketing and social media as part of your SEO strategy, and how to use influence marketing to establish a website’s authority....

JN

Mar 27, 2017

Great course. Huge amount of content. Lecturers are easy to listen to. Be sure to allow enough time for the reading and major assignments. The readings take much longer than indicated.

JW

Jan 16, 2017

Very practical, thorough and well presented. The presenter's self confidence comes through and adds great credibility to the course. Very easy to comprehend and listen too.

1 - 25 of 78 Reviews for Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO

By Dina I

Mar 05, 2019

The content was great but the peer reviewed assignment is messy. The grading for the assignment can be pretty subjective and it seems that there is not enough people to get all of them done.

There are a lot of people that are asking for their papers to still be graded and mine is not done either. Somehow this has to be better organized. I have not had this sort of challenges in other classes where instructors outline the deliverables, grading and have enough people to review papers.

By shakeel n

Jul 16, 2019

Excellent Course Its help me a lot

Shakeel Naz

By Lucia

Jul 15, 2019

The course is great and useful. The only demerit is you need to get peer grading while it takes quite awhile until u get one, while u need two to complete.

By Anthony K C

Jun 18, 2019

Peer to Peer review ruined everything. They do not even read properly and just give bad scores without second thoughts. The comment they give is horrible, and is not true if they read properly.

By yahong z

May 28, 2019

done

By Asad A

May 11, 2019

Too much theory

By Clare A M

Mar 23, 2019

Very useful information, well explained and illustrated.

By Mehran m

Mar 01, 2019

Clean and knowledgeable

By Mario P V

Feb 19, 2019

Great Course!!! An important view to show you how to generate your reputation in social media Network. How to create your content and alliances to Optimize your SEO.

By Edwin S L I

Feb 06, 2019

Very good course but something old

By Micael D J

Jan 25, 2019

Excelent course. It could emphasize more content for website not for social media though.

By Rebecca M

Jan 25, 2019

The Course was Great! the major problem is that the peer evaluation has a glitch. it does not allow any students to review other's work. The only way to be reviewed or get reviewed is through the forums.

By Milena B

Jan 17, 2019

Could be with even more practical examples.

By Jennifer C

Nov 23, 2018

Terrific course! Really great information from both tangible and intangible perspectives. I learned so much and I was able to apply it immediately. I felt energized and excited by the content and I was able to complete my course with a great feeling of achievement and also one of preparedness for what is to come. I'm eager to head to the next module as I am committed to completing the specialization and earning my certificate. I am not a college graduate but I have a true thirst for learning so Coursera is my go-to service for continued education in a way that suits my lifestyle and interests.

By Alex D

Nov 21, 2018

Doesn't seem to "advanced." And lots of fluff! A bit of a waste of time

By Évelim W

Oct 07, 2018

Módulo bastante produtivo, com foco na prática.

By Pakasit W

Sep 30, 2018

very good course

By Amy P

Sep 28, 2018

The course material was useful, but I found the instructor to be a bit scattered and hard to follow at times.

By Sanghamitra M

Aug 27, 2018

Excellent course.

By Christopher J M

Aug 12, 2018

Well worth the time and effort.

By Bettina A

Jul 03, 2018

It was great! A great content and very very useful in day to day.

By Zoren V P

May 16, 2018

I've learned a lot during the course.

By Suchithra P

Apr 22, 2018

It really helped me understanding the social tactics and content optimisation to a much greater level.

By Muhammad I

Apr 03, 2018

An excellent cource

By Nicolas S V

Apr 01, 2018

Repetitive content, and for the peer review assignment they say: "hey just go back to course 2 for doing this project" :S, really?.

The course is pretty much abandoned, people is having trouble trying to get the reviews they need, and there are a lot of repeated messages from the professor, who I guess scheduled the same message to appear in each session but only generates noise since from all the messages I have read, some people answer but he never gives feedback, WTF?

Also the peer review assignment is ambiguous since the RUBRIC questions are subjective :S !