Back to Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO by University of California, Davis

Discover the content marketing and social media ecosystems and how these interconnected channels drive search results to a website. Leverage content marketing and social media as part of your SEO strategy, and how to use influence marketing to establish a website’s authority....

JN

Mar 27, 2017

Great course. Huge amount of content. Lecturers are easy to listen to. Be sure to allow enough time for the reading and major assignments. The readings take much longer than indicated.

JW

Jan 16, 2017

Very practical, thorough and well presented. The presenter's self confidence comes through and adds great credibility to the course. Very easy to comprehend and listen too.

1 - 25 of 83 Reviews for Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO

By Dina I

Mar 05, 2019

The content was great but the peer reviewed assignment is messy. The grading for the assignment can be pretty subjective and it seems that there is not enough people to get all of them done.

There are a lot of people that are asking for their papers to still be graded and mine is not done either. Somehow this has to be better organized. I have not had this sort of challenges in other classes where instructors outline the deliverables, grading and have enough people to review papers.

By Milena B

Jan 17, 2019

Could be with even more practical examples.

By Micael D J

Jan 25, 2019

Excelent course. It could emphasize more content for website not for social media though.

By Mario P V

Feb 19, 2019

Great Course!!! An important view to show you how to generate your reputation in social media Network. How to create your content and alliances to Optimize your SEO.

By Mehran m

Mar 01, 2019

Clean and knowledgeable

By Jennifer C

Nov 23, 2018

Terrific course! Really great information from both tangible and intangible perspectives. I learned so much and I was able to apply it immediately. I felt energized and excited by the content and I was able to complete my course with a great feeling of achievement and also one of preparedness for what is to come. I'm eager to head to the next module as I am committed to completing the specialization and earning my certificate. I am not a college graduate but I have a true thirst for learning so Coursera is my go-to service for continued education in a way that suits my lifestyle and interests.

By Pakasit W

Sep 30, 2018

very good course

By Christopher J M

Aug 12, 2018

Well worth the time and effort.

By Sanghamitra M

Aug 27, 2018

Excellent course.

By Évelim W

Oct 07, 2018

Módulo bastante produtivo, com foco na prática.

By Andrejs V

Jun 27, 2016

Overall the course gives a general and broad perspective of content

By Livia A

Jul 20, 2017

Amazing class with real life examples. Go for it!

By Jose D O G

Feb 03, 2017

Geat course!

By Bettina A

Jul 03, 2018

It was great! A great content and very very useful in day to day.

By igor s

Jul 01, 2016

Thanks to all the team and to the professor for this course.

By Ssuchia C S

Dec 04, 2016

Great class with a lot of experiences case sharing and materials.

By Joanne N

Mar 27, 2017

By Deloris M

Oct 31, 2016

Great information that I would have never thought about.

By Muhammad I

Oct 29, 2017

great course

By Keith D

Mar 15, 2017

Brilliant, really liked this course. Really interesting, great assignment.

By John W

Jan 16, 2017

By Manuel D C

Aug 13, 2017

I think you should always learn from relevant people in the field you are learning. And this is the case. Enjoy it!!

By Luciano M

Sep 05, 2017

Excellent for explanations method and professionalism.