Back to Six Sigma and the Organization (Advanced)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Six Sigma and the Organization (Advanced) by University System of Georgia

This course is for you if you are looking to dive deeper into Six Sigma or strengthen and expand your knowledge of the basic components of green belt level of Six Sigma and Lean. Six Sigma skills are widely sought by employers both nationally and internationally. These skills have been proven to help improve business processes and performance. This course will introduce you to the purpose of Six Sigma and its value to an organization. You will learn about the basic principles of Six Sigma and Lean. Your instructors will introduce you to, and have you apply, some of the tools and metrics that are critical components of Six Sigma. This course will provide you with the basic knowledge of the principles, roles, and responsibilities of Six Sigma and Lean. Every module will include readings, videos, and a quiz to help make sure you understand the material and concepts that are studied. You will also have the opportunity to participate in discussions and peer review exercises to give you the opportunity to apply the material to your daily life. Registration includes online access to course content, projects, and resources but does not include the companion text The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook (2nd edition). The companion text is NOT required to complete the assignments. However, the text is a recognized handbook used by professionals in the field. Also, it is a highly-recommended text for those wishing to move forward in Six Sigma and eventually gain certification from professional agencies such as American Society for Quality (ASQ)....

SO
Sep 16, 2017

A great course to go for. It will literally strength the basic ideas and concepts of six sigma, which i feel is really important for understanding of the DMAIC methodology.\n\nThank you Coursera

NM
Nov 22, 2020

The Program covers the basic requirements for Six sigma and clearly helps us to understand the concepts. The Graded quiz helps us to identify how much we understood through the class.

26 - 50 of 440 Reviews for Six Sigma and the Organization (Advanced)

By Sangeevi. C

Jun 7, 2020

Thanks for giving the opportunity for me, and I got more knowledge in six sigma and as well as in teaching methodology, I thank all the professors, KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY, and Coursera to support to glow the knowledge for me.

By Marta G V

May 4, 2020

I have enjoyed this training very much. The short videos are really useful to remark the important contents in each part and everything is really well explained. Also, I have enjoyed a lot the lectures from the book recommended.

By Tariq K

Aug 23, 2020

Excellent Course to understand the fundamental concept of Six Sigma Methodology, It's History, different tools being used. The Lectures given by Dr. David Cook and Dr. Bill Bailey were helpful. Thanks to Coursera organisation.

By Mohit D

Feb 20, 2020

It was an amazing learning @ Coursera . It is my first learning experience. Certification in Six Sigma will defiantly add a lot of value in my professional growth and career.

i look forward to do more learning with Coursera.

By Jorge A B R

Mar 19, 2018

This is an excellent course to have a deep insight into Six Sigma as well as all the tools related to this powerful method. Thank you to Dr. Bailey and Dr. Cook for this excellent program. Congratulations for your efforts.

By Shafkat A

Sep 22, 2019

Very well structured and planned course. Course materials were very informative and easily explained. The practice quizzes were very helpful for being prepared for graded quizzes. I'm very satisfied with this course.

By ALEX D B L

Oct 30, 2020

Very concentrated management planning for an organization to face up the DMAIC process .- I like the methodology of theory, video, short quiz, practice quiz and graded quiz on every week of this course.

Very Good.

By Ricardo A G

Jul 10, 2020

Very suctional, even though it would be better if know us to complete another course I mean the yellow belt before this one, but overall everything was great, a lot of information easy to act.

By Geraly A

Nov 11, 2020

Very good material and explanations. I really recommend this course for begineers and experienced workers that wants to engage with a Continuous Improvement culture, at any types of industry.

By Naveen k M

Nov 23, 2020

By Kim N J P

Nov 1, 2020

The course is very detailed and easy to understand because the professor speaks in moderate speed. Thank you for creating this amazing course, I can be able to apply it in my job.

By Natalia d l Á P B

Mar 23, 2019

Es un excelente curso para quien quiere aprender las generalidades de six sigma, posee todas las metodologías necesarias para aplicarlas en el trabajo, negocios y universidad.

By Omar M A E S

Mar 4, 2019

It was really impressive and interesting course for me i really enjoyed it and it gives me more information about management and new ideas to simplify many of our activities

By Mostafa M

Aug 3, 2019

very good opportunity to get very priceless knowledge. i learnt a lot during this course and it will not be the last one to increase my experience throw Coursera

By Sunand S

Aug 8, 2020

I'm happy to get my first online certificate and i will come back soon

study material and the videos helped me a lot to understand the topics in detail

thanks once gain!!!

By Omkar S B

Aug 31, 2020

Really great instructors and overall great course for early career quality engineers. Highly recommended for management personnel of any growth-oriented organisation.

By Robin S

Jun 11, 2020

I have completed online course from udemy and linkedin for same topic but i find it more useful and informative. In addition to that, the instructor's voice is clear.

By Prithvi S

Sep 5, 2018

It was very fantastic and valuable course. It will be helpful me to take decision and to contribute my organization towards more compliance and customer satisfaction.

By CHANDRA N K

Sep 6, 2020

amazingly simple to understand for someone without much of background in data science. Thanks alot for making it so easy to finish ahead of time schedule. Cheers :)

By Vipul T

Jul 19, 2020

A great experience to learn this course. content, of course, is very easy to understand. thankful for the Coursera team to provide an online learning platform.

By INAMDAR V K

The course have described topics which help to understand the different fundamentals . it have added advantages of refreshing six sigma yellow belt. Thank you.

By Md. L H

Jul 24, 2020

This is completely worthy learning for me and the I liked the sequencing of the tolls which helps me to understand the tools and coherence between the tools.

By Jose L M F

Aug 26, 2020

Que curso tan interesante, existen conceptos que pasaba desapercibido y que con este curso puedo observar la importancia que tienen en el campo laboral.

By Chandranshu K

Jul 19, 2018

This is a very good course to get an overview of all the tools for Green Belt Six Sigma and my Special Thanks to Coursera for Sponsoring my Certificate.

By Rajesh K

Oct 14, 2019

Good course to learn the skills required to improvement of process/project. Overall Good course and I loved it. Thank you Coursera for this opportunity