Back to Six Sigma and the Organization (Advanced)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Six Sigma and the Organization (Advanced) by University System of Georgia

This course is for you if you are looking to dive deeper into Six Sigma or strengthen and expand your knowledge of the basic components of green belt level of Six Sigma and Lean. Six Sigma skills are widely sought by employers both nationally and internationally. These skills have been proven to help improve business processes and performance. This course will introduce you to the purpose of Six Sigma and its value to an organization. You will learn about the basic principles of Six Sigma and Lean. Your instructors will introduce you to, and have you apply, some of the tools and metrics that are critical components of Six Sigma. This course will provide you with the basic knowledge of the principles, roles, and responsibilities of Six Sigma and Lean. Every module will include readings, videos, and a quiz to help make sure you understand the material and concepts that are studied. You will also have the opportunity to participate in discussions and peer review exercises to give you the opportunity to apply the material to your daily life. Registration includes online access to course content, projects, and resources but does not include the companion text The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Handbook (2nd edition). The companion text is NOT required to complete the assignments. However, the text is a recognized handbook used by professionals in the field. Also, it is a highly-recommended text for those wishing to move forward in Six Sigma and eventually gain certification from professional agencies such as American Society for Quality (ASQ)....

SO

Sep 17, 2017

A great course to go for. It will literally strength the basic ideas and concepts of six sigma, which i feel is really important for understanding of the DMAIC methodology.\n\nThank you Coursera

DD

May 06, 2019

The information in this course is relevant to organizations and keeping customer satisfaction and performance in mind. I enjoyed the learning and plan to continue. Thanks Coursera!

26 - 50 of 417 Reviews for Six Sigma and the Organization (Advanced)

By Sangeevi. C

Jun 07, 2020

Thanks for giving the opportunity for me, and I got more knowledge in six sigma and as well as in teaching methodology, I thank all the professors, KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY, and Coursera to support to glow the knowledge for me.

By Marta G V

May 04, 2020

I have enjoyed this training very much. The short videos are really useful to remark the important contents in each part and everything is really well explained. Also, I have enjoyed a lot the lectures from the book recommended.

By Tariq K

Aug 23, 2020

Excellent Course to understand the fundamental concept of Six Sigma Methodology, It's History, different tools being used. The Lectures given by Dr. David Cook and Dr. Bill Bailey were helpful. Thanks to Coursera organisation.

By Mohit D

Feb 20, 2020

It was an amazing learning @ Coursera . It is my first learning experience. Certification in Six Sigma will defiantly add a lot of value in my professional growth and career.

i look forward to do more learning with Coursera.

By Jorge A B R

Mar 19, 2018

This is an excellent course to have a deep insight into Six Sigma as well as all the tools related to this powerful method. Thank you to Dr. Bailey and Dr. Cook for this excellent program. Congratulations for your efforts.

By Shafkat A

Sep 22, 2019

Very well structured and planned course. Course materials were very informative and easily explained. The practice quizzes were very helpful for being prepared for graded quizzes. I'm very satisfied with this course.

By Ricardo A G

Jul 11, 2020

Very suctional, even though it would be better if know us to complete another course I mean the yellow belt before this one, but overall everything was great, a lot of information easy to act.

By Natalia d l Á P B

Mar 23, 2019

Es un excelente curso para quien quiere aprender las generalidades de six sigma, posee todas las metodologías necesarias para aplicarlas en el trabajo, negocios y universidad.

By Omar M A E S

Mar 04, 2019

It was really impressive and interesting course for me i really enjoyed it and it gives me more information about management and new ideas to simplify many of our activities

By Mostafa M

Aug 03, 2019

very good opportunity to get very priceless knowledge. i learnt a lot during this course and it will not be the last one to increase my experience throw Coursera

By Sunand S

Aug 08, 2020

I'm happy to get my first online certificate and i will come back soon

study material and the videos helped me a lot to understand the topics in detail

thanks once gain!!!

By Omkar S B

Aug 31, 2020

Really great instructors and overall great course for early career quality engineers. Highly recommended for management personnel of any growth-oriented organisation.

By Robin S

Jun 11, 2020

I have completed online course from udemy and linkedin for same topic but i find it more useful and informative. In addition to that, the instructor's voice is clear.

By Prithvi S

Sep 05, 2018

It was very fantastic and valuable course. It will be helpful me to take decision and to contribute my organization towards more compliance and customer satisfaction.

By CHANDRA N K

Sep 06, 2020

amazingly simple to understand for someone without much of background in data science. Thanks alot for making it so easy to finish ahead of time schedule. Cheers :)

By Vipul T

Jul 19, 2020

A great experience to learn this course. content, of course, is very easy to understand. thankful for the Coursera team to provide an online learning platform.

By INAMDAR V K

The course have described topics which help to understand the different fundamentals . it have added advantages of refreshing six sigma yellow belt. Thank you.

By Md. L H

Jul 24, 2020

This is completely worthy learning for me and the I liked the sequencing of the tolls which helps me to understand the tools and coherence between the tools.

By Jose L M F

Aug 27, 2020

Que curso tan interesante, existen conceptos que pasaba desapercibido y que con este curso puedo observar la importancia que tienen en el campo laboral.

By Chandranshu K

Jul 19, 2018

This is a very good course to get an overview of all the tools for Green Belt Six Sigma and my Special Thanks to Coursera for Sponsoring my Certificate.

By Rajesh K

Oct 14, 2019

Good course to learn the skills required to improvement of process/project. Overall Good course and I loved it. Thank you Coursera for this opportunity

By Rajendra M

Well designed course with Quiz based performance evaluation. First course in courser. Thanks my organization for giving us worllearning opportunities

By Talha I H

May 09, 2020

It was really informative course. I will recommend to do yellow belt course first then come to this module. You will be able to know lean tools more

By Bhavin J S

I am very glad that I got an opportunity to do this course. It was brilliant. Thanks to Kennesaw State University and Cousera for all of this.

By Anderson L d S

Sep 02, 2020

This course is very good. My knowledge about Six Sigma improves each lesson.

Congratulations, MR. Cook and Mr. David.

Thank you very much!