Back to Six Sigma Tools for Define and Measure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Six Sigma Tools for Define and Measure by University System of Georgia

This course is for you if you are looking to learn more about Six Sigma or refresh your knowledge of the basic components of Six Sigma and Lean. Six Sigma skills are widely sought by employers both nationally and internationally. These skills have been proven to help improve business processes and performance. This course will cover the Define phase and introduce you to the Measure phase of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) process. You will learn about Six Sigma project development and implementation, you will become familiar with project management tools, you will be introduced to statistics and understand its significance to Six Sigma, and finally you will learn about data collection and its importance to an organization. Every module will include readings, videos, and a quiz to help make sure you understand the material and concepts that are studied. You will also have the opportunity to participate in peer review exercises to give you the opportunity to apply the material to your daily life. Our applied curriculum is built around the latest handbook The Certified Six Sigma Handbook (2nd edition) and students will develop /learn the fundamentals of Six Sigma. Registration includes online access to course content, projects, and resources but does not include the companion text The Certified Six Sigma Handbook (2nd edition). The companion text is not required to complete the assignments. However, the text is a recognized handbook used by professionals in the field. Also, it is a highly recommended text for those wishing to move forward in Six Sigma and eventually gain certification from professional agencies such as American Society for Quality (ASQ)....

JW
Jun 11, 2020

Quick and efficient presentation of material with good surface-level rules of thumb that should serve the majority of people in the majority of instances. This is very effectively delivered.

LD
Sep 17, 2017

Whilst teaching conventional statistics this course showed how to utilise them from the sigma viewpoint which provided useful additional perspectives that I can take to my job now.

26 - 50 of 290 Reviews for Six Sigma Tools for Define and Measure

By Iago L M G

Mar 25, 2020

Uncover the initial steps of Six Sigma to Define and Measure the populations we want to analyze in our projects. Definitely recommend.

By Thomas B

Jul 12, 2020

Very ggod course material, challenging at times, but easy to negotiate. Looking forward to completing the remaining sections.

By Marlyn G

Oct 23, 2020

very easy to follow up and practical for learning. it gives you the opportunity to practice what you've learnt right away.

By Rohit N

Apr 13, 2020

worth the time I spent where I could learn a lot of new topics and would continue to complete more courses here by, here

By Vy L

Oct 20, 2020

It is so helpful for me not only review what I have learnt from university but also apply into the practical world.

By Avinash A M

Aug 16, 2020

These Course gave knowledge related to process improvement and other think that need to improvement for better.

By ANURAG D

Jul 6, 2020

The course outline is well designed. I had many doubts but the inputs were given by Professors, helped me a lot

By Adolfo V S

Sep 3, 2017

I did like the course because it helped me to see some parts of how to define and mesaure that i haven't used

By Juan C P M

May 17, 2021

Felicitaciones, gran curso de fundamentos en el análisis estadístico para abordar problemáticas de Six Sigma

By RANJEET S M

May 4, 2020

"Coursera has fulfilled my dream of continuous learning in the time when I need it most to excel in my life"

By Dr A D

Jan 11, 2021

This course has helped to learn many fundamental of Six Sigma Practices ...very informative and interesting

By James A V

Nov 4, 2020

This Training will definitely helps us learn more about understanding the needs and wants of the Customers

By Andrei S

Oct 16, 2019

From this course I learned a lot of new skills, which will help me in my future project management career.

By Jeff P

Jan 16, 2020

This course really helped me understand six sigma tools and measurement right when I needed it at work.

By Dr. A B

Jul 2, 2020

This course is really informative... Thanks for shearing experiences and permitting me to learn.

By Sergio A R A

Jul 23, 2020

Very thorough on key tools for understanding DMAIC, and how to apply it in real-world scenarios

By Jainmejay V P

May 8, 2020

Excellent course to get your basics brushed up and get a better overview of measurement tools.

By Soumitra C

Aug 11, 2020

Excellent web-based course for understanding Six Sigma Tools used in Define & Measure phases.

By Udhaya s M

Aug 25, 2021

This course is very useful and i found very informative things to learn in this course

By Miguel R R L

Jan 2, 2020

It was a great course, and I Remembered many things that I learnt a couple years ago.

By Edmundo T

Oct 12, 2018

The course provides practical situations in understanding lean six sigma principles.

By Indranil L

Apr 12, 2020

Lots of things I have learned, and all the things are important and useful for me.

By PUA D F

Thank you for this course,i gain a lot of knowledge from this course. Love it.

By Pratik A

i have learned six sigma tools which will ultimately help me in my profession.

By moussa m

Jul 19, 2021

g​reat content , I learned a lot as i dove deeper in the yellow sigm belt