Back to Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising by Meta

This course takes a deep dive into paid advertising on social media. Learn how to start advertising on platforms like Facebook and Instagram by developing effective ads. Learn how to work with design teams by capturing the essence of your ad campaign in a creative brief, and understand how privacy policies may affect your ads. Complete the course with a project where you will produce a creative brief with assets you would deliver to a design team for your ad campaign. You’ll also create your first social media ad. By the end of this course you will be able to: • Determine why and when to invest in paid advertising on social media • Understand the anatomy of a social media ad and how they differ from organic posts • Evaluate on which platforms to run social media ad campaigns and what makes an ad effective • Craft compelling and effective visuals and copy for social media ads • Learn how to collaborate effectively with others through creative briefs • Build foundational understanding for data, data-based advertising and privacy protection • Build an ad directly from your Facebook Business Page and your Instagram Business Account • Use Instagram Stories Ads effectively to connect with customers • Write a creative brief and create a social media ad This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage ads on social media. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners have already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) and 2 (Social Media Management) in this program....

BA

Nov 11, 2020

Beautiful Course all deep concepts clearly explain wow its amazing teaching skill. A very friendly teaching style motivates me to learn more thank you very much, Dear professor, Daniel Kob.

NA

Feb 3, 2021

This course is very useful for creating a creative of brief Social Media Ads and create a template for my business. I like too much advertising for target audiences and reduce the budget.

76 - 100 of 352 Reviews for Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising

By Iresha D G

Jun 12, 2021

This course is well organized and I learned lot of useful things by following it. Also Daniel Kob is a great teacher!

By N'zi k e e

Feb 16, 2021

ce cour me passion vraiment. moi au départ qui n'avait aucune connaissance en marketing social-media me voilà combler

By Natalia D

Nov 20, 2020

I cannot thank Coursera enough for granting me financial aid to study this course. It has been immensely educational.

By Jul M

Apr 12, 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed the course! Found the lessons very helpful and the creative brief assignment is extremely useful.

By Emily R G

Jun 13, 2021

I love these courses. They are really thorough and up to date information on Facebook (and other social platforms).

By Pamela H

Aug 16, 2022

I learned more than I thought I would in this class. The format was great, and I really enjoyed the final project.

By Christian R

May 17, 2021

This Course is full of information that will help us acquire new skills that we can utilize for our future career.

By Máximo E D l C R

Jun 5, 2021

Buen curso, donde te explica bien detallada las cosas y practicas tu conocimiento aprendido en las evaluaciones.

By VANESA M C

Jul 27, 2021

En este curso se abordan los principios básicos de la publicidad en redes sociales. Es conciso ¡Lo recomiendo!

By Hanne M N

Jun 24, 2021

G​reat course! Extensive material and plenty of opportunity to practice_ A hands-on practical experience!

By Carlene B

Mar 16, 2021

Very informative and useful. The final project was really a useful exercise.

Many thanks to the Instructor

By Jose L C

Dec 3, 2020

Professor Daniel is create. I learned a lot on the class to use on my personal and business social media.

By sudesh a

Aug 9, 2022

It was an amazing learning experience in this course. Danial Explained everything in detail. Thank You.

By Lara b d

Mar 3, 2021

It was really interesting all the content. Sometimes a quite difficult but amazing to learn! Thank you

By Francis U

Jun 1, 2022

direct and post examples that are easy to understand... and break down the steps into managable sizes

By Wissam s

Dec 20, 2020

A great course in which I learned the methods and strategies of producing successful content and ads

By Félix T

Jun 26, 2021

Me gusto mucho el brief creativo, gran herramienta de trabajo para la publicidad en redes sociales.

By Terrance W

Oct 14, 2020

I really like the course as it is accessible with rich information content but not boring or stale.

By Friedrich R

Dec 4, 2020

I found this course to be truly enlightening with regards to how advertising affects social media.

By Salim F

Jun 28, 2022

it's better if the courses was bit longer and with more examples , between 5 to 8 min per video .

By Annetta T

May 17, 2022

As a result of this course, I gain a thorough understanding about the social media advertising.

By Raphael U

Dec 3, 2020

I love how fundamental this course is. It's concise but also very informing. I learned a lot.

By Ridwan A

May 20, 2022

Thanks so very much! This course is really helpful. You guys should try to take it sometime.

By Hassan A O

Jul 9, 2021

a very short course about social media advertisement and there is a lot to learn and is fun.

By Mariam K

Nov 21, 2021

very useful course; full of concepts and new tips and tricks about social media advertising