Back to Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising by Meta

This course takes a deep dive into paid advertising on social media. Learn how to start advertising on platforms like Facebook and Instagram by developing effective ads. Learn how to work with design teams by capturing the essence of your ad campaign in a creative brief, and understand how privacy policies may affect your ads. Complete the course with a project where you will produce a creative brief with assets you would deliver to a design team for your ad campaign. You’ll also create your first social media ad. By the end of this course you will be able to: • Determine why and when to invest in paid advertising on social media • Understand the anatomy of a social media ad and how they differ from organic posts • Evaluate on which platforms to run social media ad campaigns and what makes an ad effective • Craft compelling and effective visuals and copy for social media ads • Learn how to collaborate effectively with others through creative briefs • Build foundational understanding for data, data-based advertising and privacy protection • Build an ad directly from your Facebook Business Page and your Instagram Business Account • Use Instagram Stories Ads effectively to connect with customers • Write a creative brief and create a social media ad This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage ads on social media. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners have already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) and 2 (Social Media Management) in this program....

BA

Nov 11, 2020

Beautiful Course all deep concepts clearly explain wow its amazing teaching skill. A very friendly teaching style motivates me to learn more thank you very much, Dear professor, Daniel Kob.

NA

Feb 3, 2021

This course is very useful for creating a creative of brief Social Media Ads and create a template for my business. I like too much advertising for target audiences and reduce the budget.

101 - 125 of 352 Reviews for Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising

By Anne G R M V

Oct 24, 2021

Informative. I have learned a lot! Looking forward to the next course of this certificate.

By Bob M

Feb 11, 2022

I like the detail explained in each module in bite size lessons that build on each other.

By Arlene V R

Jan 18, 2022

Thank you for all the material received in this course. I hope to be an amazing marketer.

By Hannah T

Mar 17, 2021

Its been a great learning experience that see me eager to learn more and more. Thank you.

By Maria S D G

Nov 26, 2020

I totally love it, and the teacher is amazing!! he has so much energy! Highly recommended

By Lea C D G

Nov 2, 2020

Awesome I've Learned a lot as a beginner. Very detailed and full of information. Thanks!

By Tessy d C P F

Oct 25, 2021

I like this course, is fundamental, but reminds me, important point for the practice.

By Rameeza K

Dec 25, 2020

This course is just amazing! It explains everything in-depth and is very interactive.

By Matthew A

Jul 19, 2021

I had great time doing this course, i look forward to completing this specialization

By Tushar D

Dec 4, 2020

It enables me to understand how a social media Ad works. How I see an Ad on my feed.

By Shawn K

Mar 22, 2021

Great Course! I am half way through and already working as a contractor. Thank you!

By Muhammad A A

Oct 23, 2021

I have enjoyed the journey and it was a really helpful course for my future career

By Nurbek A

Dec 28, 2020

Great! It was practical to do creative briefs and ads for Instagram and Facebook.

By Kajal K

Dec 27, 2020

I learned so much and the professor was so clear. I highly recommend this course.

By Amalia d G

Jun 28, 2021

Super well organized and plenty of information to learn.

Awesome course.

Thanks :)

By Ruhsun M

Jun 12, 2021

The way Daniel teaches, made me love learning more. Thanks for teaching us Sir.

By Rajj

Jan 14, 2021

Just the BEST course in the Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising! Period!

By Denise C

Nov 20, 2021

Very well put together. I've already had real like benefits from this course

By Sujata G

Mar 5, 2022

This as my first course from Coursera and I am absoloutely happy with this.

By Jeanne T

Apr 30, 2021

Excellent course information that I can apply to social media advertising.

By Ang T

Feb 23, 2021

An excellent approach to organising an advertisement. Comprehensive tutor.

By Stefeena D

Dec 2, 2020

Very helpful and easy to understand course with just the right instructor!

By brndn g

Nov 16, 2020

Such a very straightforward, well developed course! I enjoyed it so much.

By Binh T l

Jan 13, 2022

very details and easy to learn. Amazing course from Facebook. Thank you

By Dan V

Nov 8, 2021

I learned practical skills that I'm now able to use in actual projects.