Back to Social Media Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Social Media Management by Facebook

This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Establish and manage a social media presence • Create a Facebook business page and an Instagram account for business • Understand how and why to create content for social media • Create a brand, tone, and voice for a social media presence • Manage a content calendar for your social media presence • Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance • Create a content calendar for your social media presence • Manage social media content using real world data This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a business presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Having a Facebook or Instagram account helps and ideally learners already completed course 1 (Introduction to Social Media Marketing) in this program....

FF
Jan 23, 2021

Iam really happy I chose social media marketing as my course.they have very unique way of teaching and now I'm aware of so many different ways and tricks to grow on a business page. Thank you so much❤

RS
Mar 3, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose. Thank you Mrs. Anke

101 - 125 of 558 Reviews for Social Media Management

By Sovan M

Aug 26, 2021

This is fast time of experience in Coursera, and I am very happy. I this course I learned lot's of new things, thanks to Coursera and Facebook..

By Katchy U

May 22, 2021

Anke Audenaert is an amazing facilitator. I enjoyed her teaching so much and learnt a lot. I am truly grateful to have had her as a facilitator.

By Maejoy T

Dec 21, 2020

I have learned a lot from this course. I have a clearer understanding of how social media management is and the tools that can help in doing so.

By Luis F G L

Apr 7, 2021

Es un excelente curso, en mi opinión hay demasiado material que estudiar para tan poco tiempo.

Gracias a Coursera y Facebook por la oportunidad.

By Linh

Jul 27, 2021

Valuable course with practical advise for anyone who wants to adopt a structured approach to managing social media content for their business.

By Marcia S

Dec 15, 2020

Another great course on Social Media Management and how to get the most out of your Content on various Social Media platform in order to grow.

By Aileen M G D

Oct 29, 2020

thank you so much coursera. I really learned a lot and I know that all my learnings will help me get through my social media management career

By Eunice M F

Dec 28, 2020

Thank you very much Coursera and DOST CARAGA for the opportunity to learn this course. This is a big help for person with disability like me.

By WILDO P P

Apr 23, 2021

You'll learn everything you want to know about Social Media Management. Best course.

Everything you want to know about your insight and else

By Lara b d

Feb 8, 2021

learn a lot about how to manage properly the social media, how complete the files in order to understand which are the best options for us.

By Katie P

Apr 16, 2021

Really insightful, especially the analytics - I can't wait to get to work and audit my clients platforms to help them grow. Thank you!

By Stefanos K

Jan 5, 2021

Great course and Anke was the best instructor I've had so far. Wish I will have more courses with her as the instructor in the future.

By Micah S C

Nov 5, 2020

I like this course so much. It is interactive and the structure of the lessons is well-thought of. I really learned a lot. Thank you!

By Elishah Y

Nov 2, 2020

I am a professional digital marketer. I took this course to refresh my knowledge and get more in-depth insights from Facebook itself.

By Julián L R

Jan 11, 2021

Curso muy interesante sobre la construcción de una marca con las redes sociales, la estructura de los post y cómo medir su eficacia.

By Orlando R

Dec 29, 2020

Excellent content and methodology to teach us the great and innovative of the virtual world put at the service of business. Thanks

By Martin U

Jan 25, 2021

Great course, I can use in in my job and also in my business. Highly recommended with Anke Andenaert, she explains really nicely.

By Montakan S

Aug 14, 2021

I love this course so much. This give me insight into how I can manage may social media content which is very helpful! Worth it!

By Bonaventure O

Dec 8, 2020

thank you for this amazing course. I was engaged in each video and text. I recieved a lot of practical knowledge and insights.

By Cherry J Q

Nov 30, 2020

I really learned and enjoy this course! I love how Ms. Anke clearly delivers every topic of this course! Great job! Thank you!

By SOUNGALO O

Feb 17, 2021

the course very well done the content is good the videos as well as the homework I thank the teacher Anke Audenaert very much

By Katherine M R A

Nov 19, 2020

I've truly learned a lot and I can't wait to apply my Social Media Management skills to my own online retail shop. Thank you!

By Lundregn T

Aug 23, 2021

Very detailed. And the best part is there are exercises and situational problems where you will apply what you have learned.

By Maryam A

Aug 18, 2021

I enjoyed the most learning about creating calendar for the content but overall the course was full of useful information .

By Basak U

Jan 26, 2021

Anke Audenaert is a great tutor. The content of this course is broken down very well and it was an easy learning experience.