Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

AM

Jun 14, 2022

Aku sangat puas dengan sistem materi, quiz hingga pratek pembelajaran yang sangat mendalam terkait digital marketing. sangat lengkap dan tentunya penyampaian belajarnya sangat seru dan mudah dipahami.

276 - 300 of 2,613 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Paula C P A

Jan 22, 2021

This is a great curse! I love the way they explain and give examples. The templates they use for the activities really immerse you in the experience of a social media marketer! Thank you so much for this course!

By Delight L

Nov 26, 2020

This course was very basic, and focused on some very simple elements that could easily be overlooked. It's fundamental nature for me gives it great value. I enjoyed the teaching method as well and the exercises.

By Elah M S

May 18, 2022

I had zero knowledge in Social Media Marketing when I took this. But now, it's amazing 'coz even if this is an introductory course, I have already used the knowledge I learned in our company. Such a great help!

By Alejandro D I

Jun 12, 2022

Un gran curso. El crecimiento en calidad de contenido, sumado a una innovadora forma de evaluaciones, hicieron este uno de los cursos más entretenidos y didácticos que cursé en mi vida. Seguiremos estudiando!

By Muhammad H

Mar 26, 2022

I find this course of Introduction to social media marketing very helpful, interesting and captivating. I have learned a lot from this course and I recommend it to other learners. They can deep dive and learn.

By Ivyteo T

Sep 17, 2021

The course provides a good overview and set a foundation from Digital marketing to Social Media Marketing. The course is comprehensive and systematic for a non-marketing newbie like myself. Highly recommended!

By BASHAR S

Jun 17, 2021

Great introduction to the social media world , it made me look in a different way to the social media now.

Also Specific, reliable, and detailed information and very relevant and clear examples and explanation.

By Anne F A C

Oct 28, 2020

The course is taught well where students like me, who have no experience in this field, can understand what Social Media Marketing is. Also, it is good that the examples and data shown are up to date. Love it!

By Theresa H

Apr 3, 2021

Excellent foundation for social media marketing for a total novice. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand format with relevant examples and assignments that help reinforce the lessons learned.

By Astral

Feb 18, 2021

This was such a fun and amazing course. I learnt a lot and I am excited about my Journey. Ms Audenaert was clear, fun and concise in her teaching and I understood everything she said. What a brilliant course!

By Anthonette C

Feb 28, 2021

This course will give even the most novice marketers the basics and foundation of social media marketing. Comprehensive enough to keep you interested in deep-diving into the intricacies of digital marketing.

By Aivy C

Mar 24, 2021

Anke is a great teacher and she taught this course really well! It was fun learning every week through her videos and infographics. They are so simple yet very powerful. I would love to learn more from her!

By Yadira E M

Jun 17, 2022

Was able to complete this first course of Social Media Marketing Certification in 4 days. Easy to follow, great instructive videos and the discussion boards make you feel you are not alone on your journey.

By Orlando R

Nov 20, 2020

What a good achievement for my professional life, now I really know how to make social networks functional and effective for my work and potential businesses. How wrong I was about them.

By RUSHIKESH G

Oct 31, 2020

One of the best course if you want to be a professional social media marketer. The course is very engaging and insightful, it provides guidance on how to go step by step while doing social media marketing

By Alison B

Aug 18, 2021

Great introduction course to the world of social media marketing. I knew a few of the chapters through my work experience but there were definitely some extra tips which I can't wait to explore on my own.

By Denielle J O

Aug 13, 2021

Can't believe I finished this course in just a few days! Information is easy to digest since I have an idea about marketing already. Recommended for those who want to understand social media even further.

By Carmen R J

May 4, 2021

I am fairly new to marketing, especially social media marketing, so covering the basics was essential. This course made it easy to learn and the assignments given helped me put what I learned to practice.

By Josh A

Feb 1, 2021

I loved the overview of the various social media networks, and who they target (particularly the ones that are to niche demographics). Great starting step to further exploration in social media marketing.

By Lena J

Nov 25, 2020

This course is amazing, which gives you the basics of social media marketing. The material covered in this course is crucial to your future job, whether you are a social media marketer or a CEO.Thank you!

By ibtesam q

Apr 28, 2022

This first course has taught me a lot, the way they teach is super people think online gonna not as good as it sounds but after doing this course your mind gonna be changed. I found Everything excellent.

By Inspirational K M

Apr 18, 2022

this course it was helpful for me to get in door of social media marketing carrer, so thank you to coursera & meta who helping me get this course and giving me a chance to improve my career in my life.

By Tori P

Dec 18, 2020

Great content, perfect pacing, and just the right amount of work for someone with a full-time job to continue working and still be successful in this learning process. Information is immediately useful.

By 20UCOA245

Sep 9, 2021

This course was really helpful to build up my understanding in social media marketing and the instructor was one of the best she taught me about social media marketing very precisely thank you so much!

By Lilly F

Mar 24, 2021

This course is perfect for everyone who want's to start with social media but has no idea where to start. I really liked the way the informations are communicated. I'm so interested in the next course!