Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

301 - 325 of 1,976 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Syed M O A

Dec 29, 2021

if you want to become a professional Facebook marketer this Specialization is for you. It teaches you from basic to advance, every thing you need to become marketing pro.

By Hossam T

Apr 3, 2021

Realy it is a valuable course and helps me understand the foundations of social media marketing.

Thanks, Coursera, thanks, Facebook, and special thanks for Anke Audenaert.

By shirley r

Jan 18, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. It is a very well thought course, with great examples, practices and tests. I love the fact that it take us step by step. Thanks so much.

By Tural A

Dec 20, 2020

Thank you for the clear explanation, I had fun during the lessons and got a lot of valuable information. Good luck to everyone. I became an advocate for the course now))

By Tarun V

Aug 31, 2021

​A Very good course to take if you wanted an introduction on the different social media paltforms which exists and how to use them to fulfill your motives of marketing.

By Jessica D

Jan 21, 2021

I have taken other courses through Coursera for social media marketing and this one by far is the best. Very informative and I like how the projects are done in stages.

By Lourd J C N

Nov 8, 2020

amazing. i had learn what are the specific purpose of each social media platforms. i also learn how to create a SMART GOAL and KPI that is relevant to the business goal

By JUAN C A V

May 16, 2021

Excelente curso para empezar a conocer más a fondo el uso de las herramientas de marketing digital, así como ampliar el conocimiento sobre las estrategias de marketing

By MELINDA C

Apr 1, 2021

This was a great introduction. It ensures that you have a good foundation to build upon. Most of this information I knew and it was basic, but it is the introduction.

By Fulvio G

Nov 20, 2021

This course has excellent teachers and the right mix of hands-on + theory.

I recommend this course to anyone willing to approach social media marketing the right way.

By Anne R

Aug 13, 2021

V​ery thorough, easy to understand format and explanations with plenty of examples. Appreciate the ability to work at one's own pace. Can't wait for the next course.

By Julian H

Feb 11, 2021

Very helpful and informative. Gave me more in-depth knowledge of social media and the way it works. Great addition to my notes and better understanding for my work.

By Jose S

Feb 9, 2021

Outstanding course! If you're looking to learn from 0 or to refresh your knowledge, it touches all the necessary points and goes beyond expected, 1000% recommended.

By David M

Dec 1, 2021

I learn a lot of new things in this course and now I believe I can reach all my goals in social media marketing. Even I leaned carrier options through this course.

By Chad B

Nov 10, 2020

Good introduction. I already have several years of experience in the field so I am ready to keep going & hopefully learn more of the things I do not already know.

By Juliet M

Jan 16, 2022

I loved this course so much! It was short and to the point. Very reasonable work and I loved that everything was clear and not confusing. I would 10/10 recommend.

By Yulistika F

Dec 31, 2021

Such an amazing experience for me to get a lot of information for hear. I hope anything that i get from here could help me achive my dream career in the future <3

By Berfin Y

May 17, 2021

This course was really helpful for me. I learnt all the necessary basics that I needed about Social Media Marketing and I am so excited to move forward. Thanks <3

By Nassif A K

Nov 8, 2020

As someone who has experience working in Social Media Marketing, I di recommend this course for both experienced individuals and beginners, especially the latter.

By Janingapara K

Sep 19, 2021

Miss Anke was clear and precise in all lessons and her vibrant personality kept me interested. Looking forward to finishing the rest of the Specialization course

By Ilyas S

Jun 22, 2021

Fantastic course helps to understand the basics of social media, general marketing ideas and communication with customers via variety of social media channels...

By Ahmed H N

Apr 1, 2021

I want to thanks the organiser for this Great course I am very happy to be one of the people who know this knowledge this is very great thanks Coursera , Anke :)

By David A

Jan 8, 2021

This was really good, it conveys a great sense of what social media marketing is all about and more, there's enough info to awake that curiosity within yourself.

By Alexandre

May 11, 2021

Love the content and the teacher, very well explained! Separated in small units, easy to take breaks to keep the optimum concentration. Love the course, thanks!

By Cherrynelle P

Jan 16, 2021

Very helpful, informative, and easy to digest. All the support materials (i.e. readings) also helped a lot in further explaining the lessons discussed per week.