Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

301 - 325 of 1,755 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Nguyễn T T T

Aug 5, 2021

it is quite helpful in broadening knowledge about different social media platforms and how to apply to business. I think it needs more practical exercise.

By Silmi N I

Nov 10, 2020

I got some insights about social media from this course. After I learn this course, I know about the use of each social media and about the marketing too.

By Lynne s

Feb 17, 2021

The instruction was very good and thorough. I did have a little trouble navigating the "to do" items. But I think it is because I am new to the format.

By DINDA R

Sep 6, 2021

T​his course is very great and insightful. You should take this class if you are very interested in digital marketing, especially social media marketing

By Widdad S

Jul 30, 2021

very useful and informative course. easy t understand and elaborate with examples. very effective and the instructor is amazing in her way of explaining

By Chereise H

Jan 14, 2021

Great course. I feel So better equipped in understanding the different social media platforms. I love the instructor. She is very knowledgeable and hip!

By Jerson D R A

Nov 5, 2020

Awesome course, super cool information and data, and the professor was very profesional and what a level of expertise she has, everything was Wonderfull

By Isha P

Dec 23, 2020

Part one of this course was insightful and worked perfectly as a base for anyone new to Social Media Marketing. Look forward to the next units. Thanks!

By Ida A M D

Nov 24, 2020

I gain a lot of new knowledge from this course. Working on assignments and doing peer-review assignment enhance my experience on this topic. Thank you!

By Jensy C C

Nov 19, 2020

I loved this course. It was easy to Understand and the assignments given helped me have hands-on experience on how to manage goals and target audience.

By Bharath R

Nov 10, 2020

Coursera has come up with a highly informative certificate program in social media marketing. I am looking forward to completing other modules as well.

By Eda T

Mar 1, 2021

Love this course. Anke made it clear and easy to understand. It gives me a new perspective on the power of Social Media in business. Thank you, Anke.

By Mike92

Nov 30, 2020

Great course. The teacher is amazing. I loved this course and I will continue learning and I will enroll in the next course in social media marketing.

By Musa R

Nov 18, 2020

This course is one of its kind on any online learning platform, thoughtfully designed and crafted to prepare individuals to progress in their careers.

By Brianna W

Sep 27, 2021

H​elpful and educational! Simple enough to grasp but just enough complexity to go out in the big online world and explore with a new lens. Thank you!

By Erick B A M

Aug 19, 2021

Muy bueno, te muestran lo básico de forma fácil, la profesora te hace interesarte mucho y te explica de forma muy didáctica y con ejemplos prácticos.

By Ahmed A

Jun 9, 2021

It was a great course and I benefited from it. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this work. I look forward to completing the rest of the parts

By Hailey j

Jun 7, 2021

E​asy to understand, and easy to complete by the deadlines. I learned a lot in this course. As well as implimented what they taught through projects.

By Jasper T

Feb 23, 2021

Great course outline! I enjoyed the learning and pace of the programme. Hope to enrol in more courses like these in the future! Great instructor too!

By Chioma F O

Dec 28, 2020

In this course, I got a better understanding of identifying my ideal customer, creating a customer journey plan and different social media platforms.

By Kophong A

Dec 16, 2020

Thanks a lot. I thought it would be easier, but no! This is not something you can pass within free trial period. Take your time and listen carefully.

By Hassan S

Sep 18, 2021

Excellent content and delivery model. The instructor is a subject matter expert. All topics discussed were relevant and rich with valuable content

By Alexandra J

Dec 12, 2020

I love the worksheets and how this course presents examples. I have learned a fundamental great deal just from this first introductory course alone.

By Katie S

Sep 3, 2021

​fantastic mix of listening to videos, reading and submitting mini projects with one question quizzes throughout. Great depth of knowledge covered.

By Tayyab j

Mar 20, 2021

I spending a lot of my time taking online courses but the content and the way Coursera delivered content through video and assignments are amazing.