Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

351 - 375 of 1,864 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Creativity a M M

May 21, 2021

I was overwhelmed by the presenter even in the new modern era where only youngsters she is more experienced in digital marketing than anybody else

By N'zi k e e

Feb 5, 2021

J'ai adorer ce cours,cela ma permis d'apprendre beaucoup le marketing des médias sociaux et cela vient complèter l'objectif dont je me suis fixer

By Avgi A

Feb 1, 2021

I can watch it again and again! it was an amazing course with an amazing presenter! I will definitely continue with the rest courses! Thank you :)

By Raphael U

Nov 12, 2020

I love how the topics are divided into easily digestible parts. This is probably the fastest course I have finished. Can't wait to start course 2!

By Josiane H

Feb 15, 2021

One of the best courses offered by Coursera. Thank you very much for all the information and knowleg this course provides regarding social media.

By Nasim A

Dec 19, 2020

This course covers all elementary knowledge so nicely. I am happy to take this course and hope to complete the rest of the specialization courses

By Norashra O

Nov 20, 2020

Great course for the beginner to understand Social Media Marketing elements and good study case to enhance the skills for the future engagements.

By Munira T

Nov 2, 2020

excellent course which covers entire social media landscape for beginners. highly recommend not just for those in marketing but all professionals

By Martha M

Sep 24, 2021

this course is very easy to understand with step by step explanation, and quizzes along the way to help improve my understanding of the subject.

By Mohanad A Z

Sep 8, 2021

this program is the very first step to start your career as digital marketer, you will a lot of terms and skills that would impower your profile

By Maureen G

Jan 26, 2021

This course was a great introduction to the social media market world. I enjoyed the lecture and the homework and would absolutely recommend it!

By Vanessa G

Jan 13, 2021

Clear informative course. A good introduction to SMM. I liked the aspect of submitting coursework and reviewing fellow students submissions also

By Mohammad H O R

Nov 26, 2020

Thank you! It has given me wide range of knowledge about social media marketing. Now I can start my confident journey on social media marketing.

By Irina B

Oct 30, 2020

It was great going through this introduction, as it provides me with structure and a sense of doing things in the right order and the right way.

By Сергей Т

Nov 28, 2021

As an introduction very good course. I'm not an english native speaker, but lecturer pronunciation was so perfect, everything easily understand

By atulya r

Aug 15, 2021

I​ liked this course very much. It was extremely easy to understand and was easily relatable. I am looking forward towards their other courses.

By Asmita H

Jun 12, 2021

It was a very informative course. It really teaches you about social media platforms and social media marketing. Hope to take the next courses.

By brinda p

Mar 10, 2021

Needed a lot of patience, they make you do a lot of assignments but totally worth it! Got to learn so much new! The instructor Anke is amazing!

By Jul M

Mar 5, 2021

The class is great and Anke does a great job of explaining! I enjoyed the peer-evaluated assignments and the other interactions the class had.

By Mark S

Apr 26, 2021

Excellent course! It was well done, and very thorough. I enjoyed how well the teachers conveyed the information and made it easily digestible.

By David F

Nov 27, 2020

Great content, great explanations, teacher knows a lot about it. Can't wait to continue with this specialization and professional certificate.

By Mahmoud H

Apr 22, 2021

The training course was very rich in valuable information, whether in digital marketing or in social media, all thanks to the work-based team

By Leysa B E

Feb 13, 2021

Un curso que superó mis expectativas, excelente docente, contenido teórico actualizado y con un alto componente práctico. Súper recomendable!

By Aishwarya S K

Jan 29, 2021

Thank you so much!!! I have learnt so many new things and they are really helpful. But please let me know when I will receive my certificate?

By Marina Z

Jan 2, 2021

I really enjoyed and liked the course, it's clear and very well explained. I look forward to going on with the following parts of the course.