Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

351 - 375 of 1,746 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Leysa B E

Feb 13, 2021

Un curso que superó mis expectativas, excelente docente, contenido teórico actualizado y con un alto componente práctico. Súper recomendable!

By Aishwarya S K

Jan 29, 2021

Thank you so much!!! I have learnt so many new things and they are really helpful. But please let me know when I will receive my certificate?

By Marina Z

Jan 2, 2021

I really enjoyed and liked the course, it's clear and very well explained. I look forward to going on with the following parts of the course.

By Nedup D

Nov 10, 2020

The course is very helpful and was framed very excellently. Thanks really worth investing my time in it.

Thank you Coursera and MOHL, Bhutan.

By NG X L A

Apr 27, 2021

Easy to understand and definitely recommend for those who want to learn more about different types of social media! a good start from here!

By agna a r

Mar 15, 2021

Woah this course so cool. I can understand and got a lot information about social media. I hope i can share this information to other people

By Malcolm

Dec 15, 2020

The first course was a great introduction. I am not new to social media, however this course fills in some blanks when it comes to the SEO's

By Janice P

Oct 27, 2020

This was a great course and very easy to follow along. The information was in-depth but yet delivered in a way that was very easy to learn.

By Peneloppe G

Oct 15, 2021

That was quite helpful, useful..It was well explained and it met all the objectives set. Highly satisfied and certainly recommend to others

By Kyle H

Feb 10, 2021

This course was well taught and had great content. This has helped me to better understand Social Media an dhow to use it for my business.

By Edgar O T L

Feb 10, 2021

This is the most HIGHLY IN-DEPTH course on Social Media Marketing, like, really IN-DEPTH, there is no way or other course as this complete.

By Kushtrim A

Dec 7, 2020

I was familiar with most for the things but I really liked the course and I learned some new things. Well explained and very good examples.

By Ira

Nov 11, 2020

Amazing, I learn a lot from this course. Covid times I’m thinking of changing my career so this is perfect and I’m already on social media.

By Janette F

Nov 5, 2020

This class is an excellent introduction to social media marketing. Very organized. The videos are short and highlight the important points.

By Edith G G A

Jul 31, 2021

It is a very good priest, all the topics are explained in a good way and little by little you put it into practice. I was fascinated. :)<3

By OSAMA H

Feb 7, 2021

I've really appreciated All the efforts that you did it to help us and improve our skills thank you ms Anke and thanks a lot for Coursera.

By IHSANE J

Dec 4, 2020

amazing course explained by an amazing professor , i really like the content . i really learned a lot of important things in this course .

By Rolando M V

Nov 19, 2020

No sólo enseña lo básico, sino que te introduce a los conceptos prácticos que te ayudan a poner en marcha una estrategia de negocio ahora.

By Gabriele A

Nov 13, 2020

Very Interesting! Inglese

Le lezioni sono interessanti, ben spiegate e coinvolgent

The lessons are interesting, well explained and engaging

By Stevien C

May 10, 2021

This course really help me to know more about Social Media Marketing that will help me in my business and future work. Highly recommended

By Allen B

Mar 8, 2021

Vert informative and well-thought course. I know it's just the introduction but I already learned a lot and I think I can start already!

By sumanth a

Aug 16, 2021

IT WAS REALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE ! THE EXPLAINATION AND THE PATTERN OF SYLLABUS WAS VERY GOOD!

THANK'S @COURSERA FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY !

By Rubén L A

Aug 4, 2021

I love the way you can complement all the theory with practical exercises of real situations, its very interactive and clear, great job!

By Lavonda T

Jul 5, 2021

It's informative and interesting. I learned a lot when it comes to the different platforms of Social Media. Excited for the next course!

By Pandora L A W

Dec 12, 2020

The instructor Anke Audenaert is very interesting and engaging with her knowledge. Well done so far. Looking forward to the next course.