Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS

Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

401 - 425 of 2,434 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Calista P

Nov 20, 2020

Really helpful to Understand Marketing in General, From someone who doesn't come from marketing background to enhance your professional career in the future

By Natacha K

Feb 2, 2022

I love how the practical exercises really drive home the material covered. As someone that has never used social media, this covered all the bases. Thanks!

By Basak U

Jan 25, 2021

Anke Audenaert is great tutor. Her style is simple and engaging. The content was very fluent and broken down very well. It was a great introduction course.

By Annel R

Nov 18, 2020

This is a great introductory course for those who want to dive in to Social Media Marketing. It is also good for people who will start up their businesses.

By Diego A M G

Nov 17, 2020

Great course! The videos are easy to follow and very interactive / visual. The contents are also very up-to-date, considering how fast social media changes

By Belyaev M A

Oct 31, 2021

The course is excellent, I have gained new knowledge that will be useful to me in the future, the only precipitate is an incorrect name in the certificate

By Nguyễn T T T

Aug 5, 2021

it is quite helpful in broadening knowledge about different social media platforms and how to apply to business. I think it needs more practical exercise.

By Silmi N I

Nov 10, 2020

I got some insights about social media from this course. After I learn this course, I know about the use of each social media and about the marketing too.

By Celia M S C

May 4, 2022

It is very complete and it helped me to understand the work needed to be done on social media to know my customers and the content that I need to create.

By Alexander L

Apr 21, 2022

I loved the course and the way of teaching makes it easy and interactive to see everything, it is a course where you learn a lot and it is quite complete

By EXEQUIEL S J V R

Nov 22, 2021

Muy buen curso, la manera de explicar ya abarcar todos los contenidos de forma dinámica se hizo mucho mas apetecible a la hora de entrar a ver los vídeos

By Lynne s

Feb 17, 2021

The instruction was very good and thorough. I did have a little trouble navigating the "to do" items. But I think it is because I am new to the format.

By DINDA R

Sep 6, 2021

T​his course is very great and insightful. You should take this class if you are very interested in digital marketing, especially social media marketing

By Widdad S

Jul 30, 2021

very useful and informative course. easy t understand and elaborate with examples. very effective and the instructor is amazing in her way of explaining

By Chereise H

Jan 14, 2021

Great course. I feel So better equipped in understanding the different social media platforms. I love the instructor. She is very knowledgeable and hip!

By Jerson D R A

Nov 5, 2020

Awesome course, super cool information and data, and the professor was very profesional and what a level of expertise she has, everything was Wonderfull

By Lindsay H

Mar 24, 2022

​loved this course. Easy to follow along and feel like i have a better understanding of social media platforms i didnt personally have an account for.

By Muhammad W

Feb 25, 2022

A very useful and helpfull course,Infact it has change my life goals ,I really thank you coursera for helping me to find a new way to make my lifegoals

By KIRUTHIGA K

Jan 26, 2022

this is the greatest and the most interesting course i have ever done. i highly recommend this to businessmen who has a hard time in digital marketing.

By Edmond J

Jan 20, 2022

I​ learned about goal setting and how important it is to identify our target audience and use the tools available in social media. It is a great start!

By Isha P

Dec 23, 2020

Part one of this course was insightful and worked perfectly as a base for anyone new to Social Media Marketing. Look forward to the next units. Thanks!

By Ida A M D

Nov 24, 2020

I gain a lot of new knowledge from this course. Working on assignments and doing peer-review assignment enhance my experience on this topic. Thank you!

By Jensy C C

Nov 19, 2020

I loved this course. It was easy to Understand and the assignments given helped me have hands-on experience on how to manage goals and target audience.

By Bharath R

Nov 10, 2020

Coursera has come up with a highly informative certificate program in social media marketing. I am looking forward to completing other modules as well.