Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

401 - 425 of 1,876 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Rubén L A

Aug 4, 2021

I love the way you can complement all the theory with practical exercises of real situations, its very interactive and clear, great job!

By Lavonda T

Jul 5, 2021

It's informative and interesting. I learned a lot when it comes to the different platforms of Social Media. Excited for the next course!

By Pandora L A W

Dec 12, 2020

The instructor Anke Audenaert is very interesting and engaging with her knowledge. Well done so far. Looking forward to the next course.

By Botnaru V

Dec 7, 2020

Lovely course, what I appreciated the most was specific way of giving the information - only most needed notions combined with practice!

By Shivam P

May 9, 2021

I believe this course has include all basic ideas and information which you if you are new to this environment and yes it helps me alot

By Isuraidah B I

Nov 30, 2020

Great course! The most thorough social media course I have ever participated even though it is an introductory level. Truly recommeded!

By Chidiebere U

Oct 7, 2021

Very informative and tasking. This helped ensure I was retaining every bit of information I was provided with. I really learned a lot!

By Maria V

Jan 12, 2021

It was a fun and nice course. I ve learned how to wisely choose the right social media in order to make my products and services stand

By Thanh H N

Jan 3, 2021

really useful and interesting, I didn't think that there is so many things to learn about social network other than updating newsfeed.

By Annelyn N

Nov 22, 2020

I have been using social media for a long time but through this course, I was able to be guided to use it efficiently and effectively.

By Jesus G

Jul 30, 2021

Muy buen curso, comprende todos los aspectos necesarios para comenzar a usar las redes sociales para mejorar la imagen organizacional

By Yanti N A

Nov 18, 2020

I did enjoyed all the way through the course with interesting subject and gain more knowledge about social media all the way. Thanks!

By May G

Nov 7, 2020

I love the way the training content was delivered and the information provided were very helpful. This course is highly recommended.

By Hazel A C

Oct 1, 2020

Engaging material and simplified terms. A great introduction to the world of social media marketing and the different platforms used.

By Nindya R

Jul 14, 2021

It is highly comprehensive and I really suggest this course for those who want to dive in Social Media Marketing as their daily job.

By Marco M

Jun 28, 2021

N​ice introduction course to social media marketing, you can start your journey on this huge subject with this perfect first step (:

By Joy C

Jan 15, 2021

Topics were clearly explained and easy to understand. I look forward to completing all courses in the Social Media Marketing Series.

By Utpal R

Nov 15, 2020

I learned a lot about marketing and sales stuff, if you want to learn about the mechanism of social media marketing enroll in it .

By Abd A E A A E

Oct 10, 2021

i​ts helpfull anf full of information and the teacher is so lovely and have uniqe way to make us understand so thank you very mush

By Aileen M G

Sep 23, 2021

​I love it that I can just study according to my free time. It is clear and knowledgeable. It can help me in my future career path!

By Rie Y

Aug 17, 2021

So effective for my actual work!! It is important to understand the essential parts of marketing not just "social media marketing".

By Jorge G

May 21, 2021

A great first course, direct and to the point in the key aspects of social media marketing and the different social media platforms

By Kamogelo R M

Apr 4, 2021

Well rounded, comprehensive and relevant course content. Thoroughly enjoyed learning and looking forward to carrying on. Thank you!

By AMANDA V

Jan 2, 2021

Very helpful and interesting course! I really enjoyed the assingments & the lecturer was very engaging throughout the whole course!

By Yontonson D K K

Oct 27, 2020

I like the fact that you learn at your own pace. Great materials and the lessons, resources materials for the course are excellent.