Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

RS

Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

451 - 475 of 2,573 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Bri W

Sep 27, 2021

H​elpful and educational! Simple enough to grasp but just enough complexity to go out in the big online world and explore with a new lens. Thank you!

By Erick B A M

Aug 19, 2021

Muy bueno, te muestran lo básico de forma fácil, la profesora te hace interesarte mucho y te explica de forma muy didáctica y con ejemplos prácticos.

By Ahmed A

Jun 9, 2021

It was a great course and I benefited from it. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this work. I look forward to completing the rest of the parts

By Hailey j

Jun 7, 2021

E​asy to understand, and easy to complete by the deadlines. I learned a lot in this course. As well as implimented what they taught through projects.

By Jasper T

Feb 23, 2021

Great course outline! I enjoyed the learning and pace of the programme. Hope to enrol in more courses like these in the future! Great instructor too!

By Chioma F O

Dec 28, 2020

In this course, I got a better understanding of identifying my ideal customer, creating a customer journey plan and different social media platforms.

By Kophong A

Dec 16, 2020

Thanks a lot. I thought it would be easier, but no! This is not something you can pass within free trial period. Take your time and listen carefully.

By Hassan S

Sep 18, 2021

Excellent content and delivery model. The instructor is a subject matter expert. All topics discussed were relevant and rich with valuable content

By Alexandra J

Dec 12, 2020

I love the worksheets and how this course presents examples. I have learned a fundamental great deal just from this first introductory course alone.

By Nirmala C

May 19, 2022

the content is so much apt to the title ...it was a thorough introductions and have coverered the depth and basics as an introduction session needs

By Katie S

Sep 3, 2021

​fantastic mix of listening to videos, reading and submitting mini projects with one question quizzes throughout. Great depth of knowledge covered.

By Tayyab j

Mar 20, 2021

I spending a lot of my time taking online courses but the content and the way Coursera delivered content through video and assignments are amazing.

By Maricel A A

Oct 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity. I learned a lot from this course this will help me in the future in marketing my own small business venture.

By Evelin M

Oct 27, 2020

Very good course, it is not only about social media, it also gives a perfect overview about marketing overall. It is easy to follow and understand.

By Gabriela G B

Mar 15, 2022

Very very interesting, I really enjoy and the most important thing I could learn and reinforce some concepts that I had learned. Thak you so much!

By Renata O

Jun 2, 2021

I loved this course! The content is incredible and the instructor is perfect, she is clear and easy to understand. I really recommend this course.

By Lance A

May 30, 2021

Really good way to understand how to start a social media marketing campaign with notes on how to write goals and establish social media policies.

By Creativity a M M

May 21, 2021

I was overwhelmed by the presenter even in the new modern era where only youngsters she is more experienced in digital marketing than anybody else

By N'zi k e e

Feb 5, 2021

J'ai adorer ce cours,cela ma permis d'apprendre beaucoup le marketing des médias sociaux et cela vient complèter l'objectif dont je me suis fixer

By Avgi A

Feb 1, 2021

I can watch it again and again! it was an amazing course with an amazing presenter! I will definitely continue with the rest courses! Thank you :)

By Raphael U

Nov 12, 2020

I love how the topics are divided into easily digestible parts. This is probably the fastest course I have finished. Can't wait to start course 2!

By Michele S

Feb 16, 2022

A truly amazing course! I learned so much, and having it on video and in the written form helps to solidify the knowledge they are teaching you.

By Josiane H

Feb 15, 2021

One of the best courses offered by Coursera. Thank you very much for all the information and knowleg this course provides regarding social media.

By Nasim A

Dec 19, 2020

This course covers all elementary knowledge so nicely. I am happy to take this course and hope to complete the rest of the specialization courses

By Norashra O

Nov 20, 2020

Great course for the beginner to understand Social Media Marketing elements and good study case to enhance the skills for the future engagements.