Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

AM

Jun 14, 2022

Aku sangat puas dengan sistem materi, quiz hingga pratek pembelajaran yang sangat mendalam terkait digital marketing. sangat lengkap dan tentunya penyampaian belajarnya sangat seru dan mudah dipahami.

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

451 - 475 of 3,313 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Dhruv B

Mar 30, 2021

Very informative and interactive course, all the exercises were extremely relevant to the course and practical life. Definitely recommended as an introduction course to SMM

By Marvin W

Mar 2, 2021

Awesome course!

The learning curve I had with this course was very great. Anke explained the topics in an understandable way. This enabled me to master the exams with ease.

By Oluwabunmi A

Oct 21, 2022

It made me realize somethings i felt i knew where half of what it really is, made me also realize that somethings i was practising needs to be tweak to get maximum result

By Alison K

Dec 12, 2020

This course gave me a better understanding of how to outline my approach to social media marketing. The instructor is very thorough and presents good examples to learn by.

By Syed M O A

Dec 29, 2021

if you want to become a professional Facebook marketer this Specialization is for you. It teaches you from basic to advance, every thing you need to become marketing pro.

By Hossam T

Apr 3, 2021

Realy it is a valuable course and helps me understand the foundations of social media marketing.

Thanks, Coursera, thanks, Facebook, and special thanks for Anke Audenaert.

By shirley r

Jan 18, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. It is a very well thought course, with great examples, practices and tests. I love the fact that it take us step by step. Thanks so much.

By Tural A

Dec 20, 2020

Thank you for the clear explanation, I had fun during the lessons and got a lot of valuable information. Good luck to everyone. I became an advocate for the course now))

By Bilal N

Feb 23, 2022

The course is outstanding. The teacher is very capable and efficient. The course is detailed and is very easy to understand. I will certainly be back for other courses.

By Tarun V

Aug 31, 2021

A Very good course to take if you wanted an introduction on the different social media paltforms which exists and how to use them to fulfill your motives of marketing.

By Jessica D

Jan 21, 2021

I have taken other courses through Coursera for social media marketing and this one by far is the best. Very informative and I like how the projects are done in stages.

By Lourd J C N

Nov 8, 2020

amazing. i had learn what are the specific purpose of each social media platforms. i also learn how to create a SMART GOAL and KPI that is relevant to the business goal

By Teddy M

Jan 3, 2023

Absolutely superb introduction course. Great instruction videos, relevant assignments and structured perfectly. You learn things that you can start doing immeadiately.

By JUAN C A V

May 16, 2021

Excelente curso para empezar a conocer más a fondo el uso de las herramientas de marketing digital, así como ampliar el conocimiento sobre las estrategias de marketing

By Desmond C N

Dec 28, 2022

This course was mind-blowing!! Thank you Anke and the entire team for this gold mine. I can't wait to begin my marketing journey and it might just be in your company.

By Roselle S

Jun 24, 2022

This course is just amazing, you learn at your own pace and it is very informative and it's to your credentials. Thank you, Coursera for the knowledge that you share.

By Adil K

Feb 20, 2022

I really enjoyed the way of teaching and it gives me a full insights of social media marketing and now I am waiting to completed other courses of specialization asap.

By MELINDA C

Apr 1, 2021

This was a great introduction. It ensures that you have a good foundation to build upon. Most of this information I knew and it was basic, but it is the introduction.

By Mahir A J

Sep 20, 2022

it is was very valuable course for me. I have learned many skills and understand different topcis that will expand my knowledge in social media marketing landscape.

By Favour O O

Jun 23, 2022

Amazing course, taught in simple language and very easy to understand and practice. Thank you Anke Audenart for speaking so clearly and making the course interesting

By Fulvio G

Nov 20, 2021

This course has excellent teachers and the right mix of hands-on + theory.

I recommend this course to anyone willing to approach social media marketing the right way.

By Anne R

Aug 13, 2021

Very thorough, easy to understand format and explanations with plenty of examples. Appreciate the ability to work at one's own pace. Can't wait for the next course.

By Julian H

Feb 11, 2021

Very helpful and informative. Gave me more in-depth knowledge of social media and the way it works. Great addition to my notes and better understanding for my work.

By Jose S

Feb 9, 2021

Outstanding course! If you're looking to learn from 0 or to refresh your knowledge, it touches all the necessary points and goes beyond expected, 1000% recommended.

By Angela D R

Mar 22, 2022

Good foundation and basics of social media marketing - will do the exercises again from time to time to remind me of the core principles of social media marketing.