Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

451 - 475 of 1,889 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By George S

Oct 24, 2020

This was an amazing course to understand the basics of Social media platforms.The lectures were the best in class.Thanks a lot

By Akshita B

Jun 21, 2021

Thank you Coursera for this wonderful course. Learned soo much in the this time span of 5 weeks. Very informative course.! :)

By Joanne N

Apr 26, 2021

It is just the introduction, but I learnt so much. I also enjoyed interacting with my peers through peer-assessed activities.

By Fernando A M S

Feb 4, 2021

Ideal para conocer un poco de marketing digital y de la importancia que tienen las redes sociales para los negocios actuales.

By Anyan C

Feb 2, 2021

It is quite interesting, effective and easy to understand. It helps me quickly grasp the landscape of social media marketing.

By Logan C

Oct 14, 2020

Efficient, effective, and interactive - this course did a great job at providing a lot of information in an organized manner.

By Sandeep K

Oct 1, 2020

The content is well-curated for the beginners. The instructor has explained the module in an understandable and engaging way.

By Asfara Y

Aug 31, 2021

the teacher is very easy to understand. This course is suitable for ordinary people who want to learn social media marketing

By Betsy R

Aug 29, 2021

This course has been extremely helpful to review what I know and to expand my knowledge in the many aspects of social media!

By Jagrati K

Dec 31, 2020

This course is so informative for me to learn social media network and how business start in social platforms

Thanks cousera

By Esther O

Dec 1, 2020

Perfect introductory course. Would go a long way especially if you're new to digital marketing or even marketing as a whole.

By Carlos F C G

Nov 10, 2020

Muy didáctico y explicativo. Me pareció una muy buena manera de iniciar este tipo de contenido para crecer profesionalmente.

By ED C A

Oct 22, 2020

Very cool instructor, easy to go through but informative still. I really appreciate the outputs needed to submit every week.

By Liliana H

Jan 14, 2021

It was simple and complete at the same time. I finished before the due date and I like I had that flexibility with my time.

By Md Z R A

Jan 7, 2021

The instructor is so much interactive & described all the things very precisely. Very much excited to go to the next level.

By Robert H

Dec 1, 2021

Instructor was very clear with her messaging and really spent her time helping me learn and better understand social media

By Janine S

Sep 5, 2021

Excellent introduction to Social Media Marketing.

Really got me to think about what I want to get out of this career field.

By Alejandra S M H

Feb 2, 2021

Amazing course! I loved how straight-to-the-point it was, very concise and helpful! Mrs. Audenaert is an amazing professor

By Mehmet K

Jan 9, 2021

This is exactly the course that Many people who are willing to become next and fully experienced digital should apply for.

By Natalie H

Nov 16, 2020

Very well set out. I was able to follow it easily and the tasks were very relevant. Looking forward to the next courses.

By Philip P

Nov 18, 2021

Excellent course. It moves fast and is a challenge to keep up. I would suggest a different more critical grading process.

By Rosdiana

Jul 8, 2021

Best course to learn everything about social media marketing from zero. Thank you Ms.Audenaert you're amazing instructor!

By Amanda E

Mar 31, 2021

This course was very organized and presented a lot of information in a clear way that made learning much more attainable.

By Akbar S

Mar 11, 2021

I enjoyed the facilitator of the course. She was very articulate and it was very easy to understand her! Thank you Ma'am!

By Patrick M

Nov 8, 2020

This course was very helpful and organized. I learned a lot and was able to apply what was learned throughout the course!