Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

AM

Jun 14, 2022

Aku sangat puas dengan sistem materi, quiz hingga pratek pembelajaran yang sangat mendalam terkait digital marketing. sangat lengkap dan tentunya penyampaian belajarnya sangat seru dan mudah dipahami.

RS

Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.

Thank you Mrs. Anke

601 - 625 of 2,785 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Ali M

Aug 20, 2021

Thank you so much for giving me that amazing course, very professional content, organised I will recommend it to all of my friends

By Juan F P C

Aug 15, 2021

The information of this course is relevant and very complete. The teacher Anke is a great speaker and she does his work very well.

By socorro a

Nov 13, 2020

Great course Coursera! I love this, I learned a lot. and now I see Social Media in a whole new perspective. Thank you Very much.

By Nelly G

Nov 2, 2020

Very well taught course. Informational and easy to follow. Thank you for the new knowledge I now have with social media marketing.

By Marco A P

Jun 6, 2022

This course is amazing for who's starting to work with social media networks. It works very well for those who are in the career.

By kawther m

Mar 14, 2022

I learned a lot in this course such as smart goals, KPIs s, and customer journey, and am looking to learn more. thank you so much

By Baduruliyage K A

Feb 13, 2021

Very useful course for every digital marketer. Highly recommend enrolling in the course. Lectures are very interesting and clear.

By Tammy C

Feb 12, 2021

Great start for someone looking to join the Social Marketing field. A lot of information was covered but it was good information.

By Stella A

Feb 12, 2021

I really enjoyed taking this course. Anke is a very great teacher and I have learnt so much even though this is just the begining

By Diane B

Dec 14, 2020

Great introduction to Social Media Marketing! Only one comment. It would be great if you could print the notes as you go along.

By MD A I S

Jun 29, 2022

L​earnt a lot from this course. Though Im not sure how much these will help i real world in specififc zone. Hoping for the best.

By Tramaine W

Jan 24, 2022

This course was very easy to follow and understand. I've learned and put in to practice many things since beginning this course.

By Kulmiye 3

Jul 20, 2021

The course was very learning rich, interesting and Ank is awesome😊 How relaxed she explains everything. I can only recommend 😍

By Alexis C

Jul 1, 2021

I have made different courses about social media marketing, and this is one of the best for the explanations and all the weeks

By Doug P

Apr 22, 2021

Great overview of social media, it's major platforms, specific audiences, and and how to utilize them with a marketing strategy.

By Anthony O M

Mar 15, 2021

Course has been wonderful and insightful. I thank the authorities behind it for granting me the opportunity to be a participant.

By LA T G

Jan 17, 2021

The course was insightful and helpful in learning the different social media platforms, I'm looking forward to the next course.

By José M D D

Jan 25, 2022

This is a fantastic course that equipes you with the basics of digital marketing. Personally, it left me wanting to know more!!

By Olle P W

Jan 13, 2022

E​verything is very well laid out and writen in a way that is easy to understand and intressting. Very good pacing and lessons.

By BLIRANDO M

Dec 8, 2021

Miss Audenaert is very interesting and clear, I love the format and how flexible we can learn this program. Thanks you COURSERA

By Shivam T

Oct 16, 2021

Feeling very happy and proud to complete one stage of International level certificate course is really a big achievement for me

By DIEGO E V D L P

Jul 22, 2021

It´s a goos course which explains you with clear example the basics of everything you need to know at this stage of the course.

By Alleya H

Nov 21, 2020

This course was very good. It was very engaging and I learned to connect first hand with other aspiring Social Media Marketers.

By Dominic D

Jun 25, 2021

This was a GREAT introduction to Social Media Marketing! It really taught me how to go about approaching a marketing campaign!

By Mohamed T H

Feb 28, 2021

The First course on this specialization courses is amazing you get the basis needed to start your journey, Totally recommanded