Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

AM

Jun 14, 2022

Aku sangat puas dengan sistem materi, quiz hingga pratek pembelajaran yang sangat mendalam terkait digital marketing. sangat lengkap dan tentunya penyampaian belajarnya sangat seru dan mudah dipahami.

MP

Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

526 - 550 of 2,585 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Zain U A

Nov 16, 2021

A Wonderful Course. I learn a lots of thing about marketing and how to make a better plan to accommodate my customer. Highly Recommended.

By Stevien C

May 10, 2021

This course really help me to know more about Social Media Marketing that will help me in my business and future work. Highly recommended

By Allen B

Mar 8, 2021

Vert informative and well-thought course. I know it's just the introduction but I already learned a lot and I think I can start already!

By Jamie G

Jun 9, 2022

This is a great course covering things that every social media manager should know. It was taught beautifully and I enjoyed each moment.

By Chou T

May 26, 2022

Sometimes there would be no peer's submission to review, which might make you unable to finish the course. I hope this could be changed.

By sumanth a

Aug 16, 2021

IT WAS REALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE ! THE EXPLAINATION AND THE PATTERN OF SYLLABUS WAS VERY GOOD!

THANK'S @COURSERA FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY !

By Rubén L A

Aug 4, 2021

I love the way you can complement all the theory with practical exercises of real situations, its very interactive and clear, great job!

By Lavonda T

Jul 5, 2021

It's informative and interesting. I learned a lot when it comes to the different platforms of Social Media. Excited for the next course!

By Pandora L A W

Dec 12, 2020

The instructor Anke Audenaert is very interesting and engaging with her knowledge. Well done so far. Looking forward to the next course.

By Botnaru V

Dec 7, 2020

Lovely course, what I appreciated the most was specific way of giving the information - only most needed notions combined with practice!

By Carmen N

Jan 13, 2022

The course is really helpful where all the social media platforms and functions were being well explained. I've learnt alot! Thank you!

By Shivam P

May 9, 2021

I believe this course has include all basic ideas and information which you if you are new to this environment and yes it helps me alot

By Isuraidah B I

Nov 30, 2020

Great course! The most thorough social media course I have ever participated even though it is an introductory level. Truly recommeded!

By Saumil P

May 23, 2022

I feel lucky that I enrolled in this course. I feel great about it and wish to complete all the remaining courses as soon as possible.

By Chidiebere U

Oct 7, 2021

Very informative and tasking. This helped ensure I was retaining every bit of information I was provided with. I really learned a lot!

By Maria V

Jan 12, 2021

It was a fun and nice course. I ve learned how to wisely choose the right social media in order to make my products and services stand

By Thanh H N

Jan 3, 2021

really useful and interesting, I didn't think that there is so many things to learn about social network other than updating newsfeed.

By Annelyn N

Nov 22, 2020

I have been using social media for a long time but through this course, I was able to be guided to use it efficiently and effectively.

By Jesus G

Jul 30, 2021

Muy buen curso, comprende todos los aspectos necesarios para comenzar a usar las redes sociales para mejorar la imagen organizacional

By Yanti N A

Nov 18, 2020

I did enjoyed all the way through the course with interesting subject and gain more knowledge about social media all the way. Thanks!

By May G

Nov 7, 2020

I love the way the training content was delivered and the information provided were very helpful. This course is highly recommended.

By Hazel A C

Oct 1, 2020

Engaging material and simplified terms. A great introduction to the world of social media marketing and the different platforms used.

By Arielle M

May 30, 2022

I loved this course! We covered a lot of interesting material, and the assignments were very practical. Anke is an engaging speaker!

By Ryan N

Apr 17, 2022

Great starter to understanding Social Media. I do wish there could be more specifics, but looking forward to more in future courses!

By Nindya R

Jul 14, 2021

It is highly comprehensive and I really suggest this course for those who want to dive in Social Media Marketing as their daily job.