Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

201 - 225 of 1,769 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Delight L

Nov 26, 2020

This course was very basic, and focused on some very simple elements that could easily be overlooked. It's fundamental nature for me gives it great value. I enjoyed the teaching method as well and the exercises.

By Ivyteo T

Sep 17, 2021

The course provides a good overview and set a foundation from Digital marketing to Social Media Marketing. The course is comprehensive and systematic for a non-marketing newbie like myself. Highly recommended!

By BASHAR S

Jun 17, 2021

Great introduction to the social media world , it made me look in a different way to the social media now.

Also Specific, reliable, and detailed information and very relevant and clear examples and explanation.

By Anne F A C

Oct 28, 2020

The course is taught well where students like me, who have no experience in this field, can understand what Social Media Marketing is. Also, it is good that the examples and data shown are up to date. Love it!

By Theresa H

Apr 3, 2021

Excellent foundation for social media marketing for a total novice. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand format with relevant examples and assignments that help reinforce the lessons learned.

By Astral

Feb 18, 2021

This was such a fun and amazing course. I learnt a lot and I am excited about my Journey. Ms Audenaert was clear, fun and concise in her teaching and I understood everything she said. What a brilliant course!

By Anthonette C

Feb 28, 2021

This course will give even the most novice marketers the basics and foundation of social media marketing. Comprehensive enough to keep you interested in deep-diving into the intricacies of digital marketing.

By Aivy C

Mar 24, 2021

Anke is a great teacher and she taught this course really well! It was fun learning every week through her videos and infographics. They are so simple yet very powerful. I would love to learn more from her!

By Orlando R

Nov 20, 2020

What a good achievement for my professional life, now I really know how to make social networks functional and effective for my work and potential businesses. How wrong I was about them.

By RUSHIKESH G

Oct 31, 2020

One of the best course if you want to be a professional social media marketer. The course is very engaging and insightful, it provides guidance on how to go step by step while doing social media marketing

By Alison B

Aug 18, 2021

Great introduction course to the world of social media marketing. I knew a few of the chapters through my work experience but there were definitely some extra tips which I can't wait to explore on my own.

By Denielle J O

Aug 13, 2021

Can't believe I finished this course in just a few days! Information is easy to digest since I have an idea about marketing already. Recommended for those who want to understand social media even further.

By Carmen R J

May 4, 2021

I am fairly new to marketing, especially social media marketing, so covering the basics was essential. This course made it easy to learn and the assignments given helped me put what I learned to practice.

By Josh A

Feb 1, 2021

I loved the overview of the various social media networks, and who they target (particularly the ones that are to niche demographics). Great starting step to further exploration in social media marketing.

By Lena J

Nov 25, 2020

This course is amazing, which gives you the basics of social media marketing. The material covered in this course is crucial to your future job, whether you are a social media marketer or a CEO.Thank you!

By Tori P

Dec 18, 2020

Great content, perfect pacing, and just the right amount of work for someone with a full-time job to continue working and still be successful in this learning process. Information is immediately useful.

By 20UCOA245

Sep 9, 2021

This course was really helpful to build up my understanding in social media marketing and the instructor was one of the best she taught me about social media marketing very precisely thank you so much!

By Lilly F

Mar 24, 2021

This course is perfect for everyone who want's to start with social media but has no idea where to start. I really liked the way the informations are communicated. I'm so interested in the next course!

By Lim F Y

Jan 1, 2021

The Instructor got a very compelling voice and the course was easy to understand. I never knew I could learn so much just from the Introduction. At first I wanted to skip it but I am relieved I didn't.

By L. K

Dec 17, 2020

For an introductory course, "no stone is left unturned".

The content is full, detailed and valuable, and it also gives the student lots of tools to get started on their Social Media Marketing journey.

By Jai D

Oct 11, 2021

Great course to start in Social Media Marketing. Every topic contains deep insights to learn about social media marketing and advertising.

Thanks to Anke and Facbook to create such an amazing course.

By Md. M R

Jan 13, 2021

I found your course very good. I hope that this course will benefit by applying all the subjects I have learned from this course to the digital marketplace. Thanks to Trainer for her amazing work.

By Martín B

Apr 30, 2021

An effective way of introduce yourself to the digital and social media marketing. And, if you have some bases about digital strategy, this course complements, in an effective way, your knowledge.

By Muhammad R P S

Dec 12, 2020

The course is great. Not only you'll understand about social media marketing in general, but you also have to create some peer-reviewed assignments to make you understand the concept throroughly.

By dhyani U

May 11, 2021

This course is incredible, I was able to learn new knowledge and mainly understand concepts that I had already studied, but now in an applied and fast way. Congragutations, Is an amazing course.