Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

201 - 225 of 1,648 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By RUSHIKESH G

Oct 31, 2020

One of the best course if you want to be a professional social media marketer. The course is very engaging and insightful, it provides guidance on how to go step by step while doing social media marketing

By Alison B

Aug 18, 2021

Great introduction course to the world of social media marketing. I knew a few of the chapters through my work experience but there were definitely some extra tips which I can't wait to explore on my own.

By Denielle J O

Aug 13, 2021

Can't believe I finished this course in just a few days! Information is easy to digest since I have an idea about marketing already. Recommended for those who want to understand social media even further.

By Carmen R J

May 4, 2021

I am fairly new to marketing, especially social media marketing, so covering the basics was essential. This course made it easy to learn and the assignments given helped me put what I learned to practice.

By Josh A

Feb 1, 2021

I loved the overview of the various social media networks, and who they target (particularly the ones that are to niche demographics). Great starting step to further exploration in social media marketing.

By Lena J

Nov 25, 2020

This course is amazing, which gives you the basics of social media marketing. The material covered in this course is crucial to your future job, whether you are a social media marketer or a CEO.Thank you!

By Tori P

Dec 18, 2020

Great content, perfect pacing, and just the right amount of work for someone with a full-time job to continue working and still be successful in this learning process. Information is immediately useful.

By 20UCOA245

Sep 9, 2021

This course was really helpful to build up my understanding in social media marketing and the instructor was one of the best she taught me about social media marketing very precisely thank you so much!

By Lilly F

Mar 24, 2021

This course is perfect for everyone who want's to start with social media but has no idea where to start. I really liked the way the informations are communicated. I'm so interested in the next course!

By Lim F Y

Jan 1, 2021

The Instructor got a very compelling voice and the course was easy to understand. I never knew I could learn so much just from the Introduction. At first I wanted to skip it but I am relieved I didn't.

By L. K

Dec 17, 2020

For an introductory course, "no stone is left unturned".

The content is full, detailed and valuable, and it also gives the student lots of tools to get started on their Social Media Marketing journey.

By Md. M R

Jan 13, 2021

I found your course very good. I hope that this course will benefit by applying all the subjects I have learned from this course to the digital marketplace. Thanks to Trainer for her amazing work.

By Martín B

Apr 30, 2021

An effective way of introduce yourself to the digital and social media marketing. And, if you have some bases about digital strategy, this course complements, in an effective way, your knowledge.

By Muhammad R P S

Dec 12, 2020

The course is great. Not only you'll understand about social media marketing in general, but you also have to create some peer-reviewed assignments to make you understand the concept throroughly.

By dhyani U

May 11, 2021

This course is incredible, I was able to learn new knowledge and mainly understand concepts that I had already studied, but now in an applied and fast way. Congragutations, Is an amazing course.

By Olivia P B

May 17, 2021

Aprendí muchas cosas, practico, me llevó paso a paso, los videos, las lecturas y ejercicios muy bien. y lo mejor es que me sirve para mi proyecto de negocio. Gracias Facebook, gracias Coursera

By Victorena I A D

Mar 28, 2021

Since I work in an advertising agency, a lot of the concepts here are familiar already. But I found the history and evolution of social media, as well as other niche platforms, very insightful.

By Adam K

Feb 28, 2021

Although I thought I was pretty informed about social media, I deff didn't know how to focus into target audiences or establish KPIs, so useful! Will definitely aim to finish the certification.

By Samudra C

Feb 4, 2021

This was really fun to know about the SMM, all the updated techniques, methods, etc. I was so excited that I finished the whole course in a week. A huge Thanks to my mentor Miss. Anke Audenaert

By Regimantas I

Jan 13, 2021

Most well set up course ive done thus far, loaded with information. I came in with 0 expertise regarding the social media marketing landscape and can now say that i have a structured foundation

By Raúl A M P

Oct 25, 2020

Los conocimientos aprendidos me permitirán avanzar cada día en mejorar las campañas y poder posicionar los productos y servicios de nuestra marca. El curso es excelente.

Continuaré estudiando.

By Unica M A

Jul 6, 2021

I learned a lot throughout the entire course. It really help me build my brand as a starter. Thank you for this learning opportunity and I will be eternally grateful for this progress of mine.

By Carla D d V

Jun 17, 2021

Gostei muito do curso! Possui uma ótima dinâmica e você consegue aprender de forma rápida. Ele nos dá um panorama geral das mídias sociais e é realmente uma introdução ao marketing nas mídias.

By Farhan A

Dec 3, 2020

Intro to social media marketing is a very good and informative course. It fits my expectations. and I have enjoyed it very much and gain a lot. thank you for making a much informative course.

By Humberto P

Nov 15, 2020

Great explanation about the Social Media Landscape and how it could help you to impulse your image, social entrepreneur, or your brand, and how to set your goals and measure them. Thank you!