Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

226 - 250 of 1,674 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Jaclyn R

Sep 3, 2021

Excellent presentation of material. Broken down into appropriate bits. Instructor has great energy. Feel very prepared with the basics of Social Media Marketing after completing the course.

By Andrea E

Apr 25, 2021

The videos have very good information and very clear, it would be nice to change of scenario , background or camera view to make it more easy to see specially videos longer than 5 minutes

By Ye W N

Dec 18, 2020

Very nice training for me and other students for Myanmar and also all over the world. I will keep in touch with coursera for next course. Many thanks in advance for your precious courses.

By Paul W

Oct 26, 2020

Great course. It is quite basic, bu that is right for an Introduction. Nevertheless, I learned a few new things and got reminded of things that I knew but was not using in daily practice.

By Sebastian L M

Feb 10, 2021

Gracias a este curso pude aprender las bases necesarias para comenzar a planear una buena estrategia de marketing y un poco mas sobre las aplicaciones mas utilizadas en el mundo digital.

By Precilla E B

Dec 7, 2020

Definitely one of the best courses I took here in Coursera. The instructor is very knowledgeable and clearly has a passion for teaching. Thank you Anke Audenaert, I have learned a lot!

By Alexis M

Nov 22, 2020

I learned about the main social networks, give a description of my business, make SMART objectives, KPI's, description of my client and I learned how to carry out the customer journey.

By Rahmin T

May 13, 2021

Awesome course! Explains everything simply, lays out the fundamentals of marketing, then digital marketing, and goes over all the basics of social media! Highly recommend this course.

By ALEX E B

Nov 1, 2020

The Course material was structured in a way that makes it easier to get a grip on everything. The knowledge gain on how to structure marketing steps will serve me along the way to go.

By Mukashaf S

May 18, 2021

this course is a basic introduction to social media marketing. and it is an amazing course for those who wants to learn only the basics and get the concept of social media marketing.

By Diane M D R

Apr 14, 2021

The course was full of helpful information . I learned so much already and has given me inspiration of how to improve my social media presence. I am excited to take the next course!

By Itodo A U

Mar 9, 2021

Excellent course. The lecturer is such an intellect, she has the simplest teaching method. This course has equipped me with digital marketing tools that will change my life forever.

By Sarah A

Jul 20, 2021

I couln't even begin to express how grateful I am to be part of this program through Coursera's Financial Aid Scholarship. I have learned a lot and I am excited to learn even more!

By Shannon B

Jun 14, 2021

This course did a great job covering the fundamentals of Social Media Marketing, which are easily overlooked but super important! Thanks, Anke! Looking forward to the next course!

By Zach M

Jun 9, 2021

E​xcellent introduction to the field. Anke is a fantastic teacher and really simplified would could possibly be a very difficult area for many who have no knowledge in this area.

By Mohamad A

Jun 6, 2021

It's great course, full of useful information, and has a strong practical part. I would thank everyone who participate in creating this course and specially Prof. Anke Audenaert.

By AJ M

Dec 13, 2020

Very informational and fun. Although I currently have social media business platforms, this course has given me the tools to better implement and manage my social media platforms.

By Kayla J

Dec 8, 2020

A great introduction to social media marketing and the major platforms. Even if you're already knowledgeable about the main social media sites, you will still learn something new.

By Carlene B

Dec 8, 2020

The course was very insightful, it definitely gave me the start I needed for my journey in SM Marketing.

The Instructor was clear and well-paced, and the assignments very helpful.

By MARIAM S

Dec 7, 2020

The lecture was very pleasant with a wonderful explenation! I understood everything and English is not my mother language. It was an amazing jurnay, thank you for that oportunity!

By Himanshu S

Sep 11, 2021

This is a great for anyone looking to know about Social Media Marketing or would want to start their journey in this field. Would highly recommend this course. All The Best!!! :)

By Gonzalo F H J

Apr 23, 2021

Buen curso, se pudo aprender mucho de él. Siento que nos ayudará a mejorar las habilidades de marketing en redes sociales y así poder comprender mejor el amplio campo que abarca.

By Christine M

Apr 15, 2021

This was packed with so much useful information and was very easy to follow. The interactive exercises made it very engaging and allows you to see how your skills are developing.

By Crystal R

Apr 1, 2021

Great! Some of the questions on the quiz's had confusing wording, I'd maybe try to make the questions a bit more clear. Otherwise, the course was great. Can't wait to learn more!

By Carolina R R

May 8, 2021

Me inscribí porque creí que tenía subtítulos en español, es una lástima, debo darme de baja, no hablo inglés. Me imagino que el curso es muy bueno por lo poco que pude entender.