Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

501 - 525 of 1,978 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By José A F C

Jan 27, 2021

It's a great course! You learn about the use of social media and how to implement them in your business or organization.

By Shawn K

Mar 20, 2021

I learned a lot in this course I am very excited to get started marketing on social media and start on the next course.

By OULAID A

Nov 4, 2020

i found this cours cery helpful tome to undurstand how media platforms works and how it will helps to improve busnisses

By Kurtis B

Aug 10, 2021

I​t's great for people that are just getting introduced to social media marketing and was a good refresher for myself.

By Syaifa T

Aug 10, 2021

Insightful and very great course! The worksheet helps us a lot in practicing the implementation of the shared concept.

By roxana a

May 16, 2021

Loved it!!! I went behind then watched up and it was very easy to do it and remember everything Really recommend it!!!

By Paul W

Apr 5, 2021

Thank You! I feel this course is essential in understanding the abilities social media has in reaching people's needs.

By ANDREA C R

Feb 6, 2021

Esta muy bien estructurado. Siento que aprendí muchas cosas en solo 5 semanas. Estoy feliz de haber tomado este curso.

By Yeoh R Q

Jan 1, 2021

Well, the course has provided me with great instruction to lead me learning a lot of social media marketing knowledge.

By alia s

Dec 12, 2020

A very insightful course. As a marketing student, I able to polish my marketing knowledge as well as learn new things.

By Ivett O

Oct 21, 2020

Very good, well detailed course, a good basis for social media marketing.

Anke is a super teacher, I've learned a lot!

By haffi a

Sep 23, 2021

awsome course i have learned so many things about social media marketing and it is veryusefull for career development

By Francisco A G V

Jul 16, 2021

A very interesting course that introduces and explain really well the main concepts related to Social Media Marketing

By Diego P

Jun 11, 2021

Great quality content and project development, easy to understand and a excelent overview around the marketing field.

By Nauman S A

Feb 11, 2021

Very well structured and informative. I love how the course has been broken down into bite size relevant information.

By Maximilian V

Dec 21, 2020

Love this course so much. It gave keep a quick refresher and something new that I really need to know! Thank you Anke

By Ignacio M G

Oct 17, 2021

The course is excellent, the learning method is very practical and it is also fun. I am very happy with this course.

By Josue G C

Aug 11, 2021

Es muy buen curso que te brinda las bases del social media marketing para poder continuar con los siguientes cursos.

By Wendell L

Jun 27, 2021

This is highly recommended. It urges me to try other social media platforms to boost my sales. It is really helpful!

By Trang N

Apr 16, 2021

Really easy to reach all of content in this course: shortly, clarify, condensed information, excellent constructure.

By alisha

Mar 17, 2021

the course really helpful and well prepared for beginner, and I really like when there was a study case for exercise

By Silviu U

Feb 23, 2021

Simple, easy and comprehensive. The fact it belong to Facebook make it more attractive in your professional profile.

By Angie M

Feb 4, 2021

Great course. Gave me a good overview of Social Media Marketing and how to begin to use it to market my businesses.

By Rachel A D

Jan 26, 2021

Loved it! The instructor was great. The quiz questions are sketchy sometimes - wish they were clearer. Thank you.

By José W G L

Dec 27, 2020

Excellent course. The methodology is excellent and facilitates the assimilation of all concepts. Highly recommended.