Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

126 - 150 of 1,654 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By suria m

Jan 19, 2021

Excellent and straight forward,the executive of every topic was well put together.I entered this programme with prior knowledge of what i would attain in this course.

I Really enjoyed listenimg to my lecturer with her use of everyday examples to bring the topicd to life.

By Dianna R

Mar 21, 2021

A through intro to social media marketing! It did not assume the newcomer would know the material covered before hand and I felt that the information was perfectly structured and simple to learn. The projects were the appropriate level of difficulty for a intro course.

By Seun O

Nov 3, 2020

This course has added so much value to me, both on personal and professional levels. The content is rich, relevant and actionable! The instructor is amazing and she was able to infuse are several years of experience into the delivery of the course. Highly recommended!

By Marie M

Nov 30, 2020

Just a bit more on the difference between KPI's and Metrics would be useful. Also, it would be great if there was a way to easily find a thread we responded to or began to see if there are new responses, for a "conversation" and the ability to "network". Thank you

By Renato M

Jul 20, 2021

Já possuía alguma experiência com mídias digitais, porem com esse curso, minha compreensão desse ambiente melhorou e muito, além de um entendimento maior, sobre as posturas que a minha empresa precisa ter para possuir uma relação saudável com os nossos clientes.

By Signe R

Feb 17, 2021

This course helped me gain a broad perspective on the entire chain of Marketers. It teached me several strategies that can help me in the process of moving forward and motivated me to continue to the next lesson. The videos were all clear and easy to understand.

By Alix l M

Feb 7, 2021

Excellent course, very insightful from the very beginning. Great videos, interactive and quite funny at time. The modules makes it easy to understand Social Media Marketing. I would 100% recommend it to anyone wanting to specific or find out about what this is !

By Muthu K M

Dec 10, 2020

Excellent Course. I recommend this course strongly for anyone who want to conduct their business today to take this course as this is the future of target specific marketing. Thank you Anke Audenaert, FB and Team Coursera - you put together an awesome course.

By Ntando F

Nov 30, 2020

Thank Coursera and Facebook partnering for this course have gained a skill that will focus on changing my life with God to bless the students as well for help[ing in retrieving assignments project as they were part of my journey thank guys worldwide stay safe.

By Alyssa A

Jan 7, 2021

I truly enjoyed this course! It was interactive with projects and quizzes and had you watch videos yet read as well....it definitely kept me interested! As a graphic designer, this course has opened my eyes and makes me want to try this end of this field out

By Apostolos T

Dec 5, 2020

Introduction to Social Media was an amazing course. I have a beautiful journey of continuous learning on Social Media Marketing and Social media Landscape as well :) I would like to thank our instructor Anke Audenaert for this amazing learning experience :)

By Sheree L M

Feb 20, 2021

The instructor does an amazing job of keeping you engaged with her presentation style. I love listening to her voice! She covers many topics quickly, but in a way that you can follow, learn, and remember what she is presenting. I REALLY enjoyed this class!

By amany s

Feb 19, 2021

It is so useful and important course in my life making me realizing the core of the famous platforms around us and the differences between them , but it is too long , it should be divided into two parts . I always feel tired in the last week of each course

By Antonia A

Jan 16, 2021

The Introduction to Social Media Marketing has been a very helpful course and has given me a clear idea of Social media and is use for Businesses. The teacher is also very good as she keeps you interested and engaged and she talks in an understandable way!

By bharat s

Nov 10, 2020

wonderful course in easy language ,here you will understand the different social media platform,social media landscape ,which type of socia media suit different people ,consumer type ,consumer journey ,smart goal ,kpi and imp of social media in today world

By FrancoiseAppledelhi

Oct 29, 2020

A comprehensive introduction to social media platforms and their respective marketing tools available. A good start for anyone who has an interest in the various social media options we use every day and how we can harness them for business. A good read.

By Iresha D G

May 22, 2021

This course was really interesting to me because of the way that Anke Audenaert conducted it. Also since the course covers everything in detail, this will be useful not only for beginners but also for professionals who already do social media marketing.

By Teri A

Dec 4, 2020

Curriculum was well presented and easy to understand. The presenter had a nice demeanor and made it enjoyable to learn the topic. The quizzes and assignments were directly related to the topic and allowed me to test out my grasp of the topic discussed.

By Nurul J B A R

Nov 5, 2020

I love this class because the way the instructor delivered the content is clear and understandable. The class materials also helped so much for me to understand the whole basic on social media marketing. I am looking forward to finish the whole course!

By Jason J

May 4, 2021

I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot about Social Media Marketing. I feel like I have a solid foundation to continue to build on. This topic can be overwhelming, but the course pacing, exercises, and videos laid things out In a logical way.

By U19ME047 C T

Jul 30, 2021

Great introductory course. I loved the way they explained everything, very informative and got to learn many things. Thanks a lot Coursera and Facebook for providing such a nice course. Looking forward to enroll for the next course in the series.

By Miguel M

Dec 28, 2020

Excelente curso para entender los fundamentos del Marketing, ahora que he aprendido a definir los objetivos, segmentar la audiencia es hora de conectar con ellos y hacer contenido de valor para las redes sociales que son idóneas para ese publico.

By Andrés P M

Mar 4, 2021

This course has helped me refresh what I learned about social media marketing and undertand a few concepts I missed before. i think it's a great foundation for any social media marketing venture I might embark in and I'm excited to keep learning

By Irene T S M

Apr 13, 2021

It is a very good course, it teaches the history of the digital platforms with the most users in the world, and explains in detail how the SMART objective should be raised and the way to achieve it, it is also very dynamic with the tasks left.

By Ahmad A R

Jan 25, 2021

Its a very decent course which gives me a appropriate presentation of Social Media Marketing. In spite of the fact that I am a understudy of CSE, still I adore this course since of their appropriate guideline they provide for the learners.