Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Meta

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

1851 - 1875 of 1,995 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Nikhil D T

Sep 28, 2021

M​s. Anke is a Superb instructor who teaching and clearing the concepts through real-life examples which is useful in future base, she is making learn easy and effective to undestand to all.

T​hanks Coursera and Ms. Anke , Facebook team.

By fidel m

Oct 8, 2021

Educative, Interesting and addictive if i may say. and Anke Audenaert is exceptional in her teaching. her simplicity and explanation in of the course makes it look so easy. thank you guys. its the best online course i have learnt so.

By uva s

Jul 17, 2021

T​he course was very useful. I lieked the Anke's way of present the topics. For me was not quite understandable the topics what need to full fill and uploade. Some instructions in the beggining could be usefull. Uva

By 19UELA008

Aug 26, 2021

This course with the guidance of Ankee Mam actually helped me learn more about what social media marketing is all about and how well social media marketing has gained prominence in the contemporary times.

By Gloria B

Dec 30, 2021

This was a good entry level course for a beginner or novice. There were plenty of examples provided to help get specfic points across. I definitely learned alot and feel I'm ready to go to the next step.

By Francis O U

Dec 7, 2020

On my FB wall, the courses always appear at will, I was thinking that in the course I was going to walk alone... The contents, the course community and hands-on projects proved me wrong an umpteenth time.

By Tina k

Jan 5, 2022

This course is detailed and very well organized. Instructor is experienced , knowledgable and has good communication skills. Would recommend for anyone looking for entry level in social media.

By Amaury S R

Dec 25, 2020

It is an excellent course. The only thing I did not like was that I thought I was enrolled in all 6 courses and not just the first, that is how awesome the course is. I just want to keep going.

By Marissa I

Oct 28, 2020

very easy to understand! just had a hard time creating kpis, it would be better if we had more exercises maybe? nonetheless, the course is well designed and very understandable!

By Jeremy N

Sep 19, 2021

Good course. It's very basic (as described) and I had challenges getting peer reviewed work done. Took a month or so to get assignments reviewed after they were completed.

By Rodrigo B

Oct 28, 2021

Muy interesante en términos de contenido, es dinámico en la enseñanza a través de videos, la pronunciación de Anke es muy buena y eso ayuda a que se mantenga el interés.

By Nicholas B

Apr 6, 2021

Very good, some of it repeats, and the feedback section is really easy so you can't give that much in the way of critical change but overall it was insightful and broad.

By saiprasad r

Dec 10, 2020

nice course get good knowledge about social media marketing and various social media platform looking forward to growing my career as a social media marketer cheers!

By Manjunath B

Jan 5, 2022

It was a wonderful course to start with as a beginner in Social Media Marketing. The peer graded assignment were great to put to practice the skills learnt.

By Jayanta k T

Dec 2, 2020

I really like the course it was fun and learning but the only thing I find lacking is may be live project has helped better to test what we learn.

By Walter M G

Feb 3, 2021

Muy interesante y llevadero. Abre el horizontes para entender mejor las redes sociales y como mejor aplicar las herramientas de marketing.

By Nikki B

Nov 30, 2020

I enjoyed the clarity of the presenter and the mini tests that helped keep me engaged. I wish the assignment forms were fillable PDF's.

By Delbert C

May 2, 2021

Some captions are just wrong, and it's obvious that different people did the captioning. Some are spot on, and some need improvement.

By Nikolina T

Oct 29, 2021

I​ loved the course. It was very well done. The only complaint I have is a technical issue that I had and it has not been solved.

By Holly J

Nov 12, 2020

Wish there was more hands on experience with the actual platforms, esp business accounts that are harder to gain experience on.

By Rebecca H A D

Jan 18, 2022

Great course the facilitator is an expert in this topic and was able to share her knowledge in a fun and captivating manner.

By Jorge R

Oct 19, 2020

Easy to follow and quite interesting. Recommend people with no basic knowledge of digital marketing to follow this course.

By Sarah A

Dec 6, 2021

P​retty decent course on the basics of social media marketing. I'd love a course on diving deeper on each platform.