Back to Introduction to Social Media Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Social Media Marketing by Facebook

This course lays the foundation of social media marketing. You’ll learn what social media marketing entails, including the history and the different social media channels that exist. You’ll learn how to select a social media channel that fits your needs, set goals and success metrics, and determine who your target audience is. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing • Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate • Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing • Create SMART goals and identify KPIs • Define your target audience and their customer journey • Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable. Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps....

MP
Dec 26, 2020

Anke is just awesome! Her way of teaching the course keeps me engaged and eager to learn more. All the materials were explained in a clear, concise and and easy to follow ways. Really a great content!

RS
Jan 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives me a new perspective of using social media, makes me know the power of social media, and teach me how to use social media for marketing purpose.\n\nThank you Mrs. Anke

176 - 200 of 1,667 Reviews for Introduction to Social Media Marketing

By Rhea M

Jun 29, 2021

The course is very instructional yet simple. I have no background in Marketing but the lessons are all relatable and give me a clear view of what social media marketing is. It is so helpful for me to start my new career.

By La J H

Jun 18, 2021

Great course! I enjoy how they present the learning material in transcript and video. I also like how they give multiple attempts to take the quizzes over and the section that we need to review, when an answer is wrong.

By Edison R C

Feb 10, 2021

Social Media Marketing will involve a journey to digital the world breaking the limits of standard marketing. If we get to this point, we will enjoy learning all about the new ways and strategies to grow up on business.

By Candice T

Jan 20, 2021

Very informative course. I enjoyed the videos and practical examples throughout the course. Lectures were presented in an enthusiastic way. Lots of practical advice and tips given. Real life examples provided as well.

By Lamis C

Nov 30, 2020

The accessibility and digestability of this course helped me work around full-time employment! All of the information accounted was relevant and testing was fair and moderated. Can't wait to complete the next course!

By Rosales R A

Aug 3, 2021

Es un muy buen curso nos da un panorama general de las redes sociales y como trabaja con el marketing en lo personal creo que faltó especificar unos conceptos como el B2B o B2C pero de ahí en fuera es un gran curso.

By Saurabh K

Jun 8, 2021

It's a very basic course but if you don't know anything related to social media marketing, it will help you to build foundation. Course Instructor nicely explained each topic and the sessions are very much engaging.

By Huỳnh P H

Mar 20, 2021

Amazingly, this course helped me reinforce my social marketing knowledge and workflow. I feel confident and have the right mindset when doing social media marketing.

Clear, intuitive, easy to understand and practical

By Robin C S C

Apr 21, 2021

Aunque estudie otra carrera universitaria no relacionada con la publicidad, me encanto aprender sobre el marketing en redes sociales. Fue una gran experiencia conocer las bases principales para un buen marketing.

By ENRIQUE A A M

Feb 13, 2021

Amazing course for all those who like me, have some experience with social networks but do not know how to extract the greatest advantages to position your business, brand or professional image. Thank you so much

By Friedrich R

Nov 28, 2020

This course is really thorough in introducing aspects of social media marketing that the average social media user would perhaps have never known or understood before. Really appreciated what I was able to learn!

By Art C A

Nov 15, 2020

The topics included in this course are relevant and would prepare an aspiring social media marketer. In this course, you will also do projects that you can present as a sample whenever you are applying for a job.

By Elia A C

Nov 6, 2020

Un curso muy completo para aprender cómo funcionan las redes sociales en el modelo de marketing actual. Muy recomendable no solo para aprender conceptos básicos, sino para aprenderlos y aplicarlos en profundidad.

By Steven D J

Oct 19, 2020

Exceedingly well designed. My knowledge level was set a little low (beginner) so I could view the course and make recommendations to my clients. This has even been useful for those that are at a moderate level.

By Marina M

Apr 28, 2021

Excellent course if you are new to the Social Media marketing field. The course offers a mix of theoretical notions and practical elements that help you consolidate the learning. Excellent, enthusiastic teacher.

By Paula C P A

Jan 22, 2021

This is a great curse! I love the way they explain and give examples. The templates they use for the activities really immerse you in the experience of a social media marketer! Thank you so much for this course!

By Delight L

Nov 26, 2020

This course was very basic, and focused on some very simple elements that could easily be overlooked. It's fundamental nature for me gives it great value. I enjoyed the teaching method as well and the exercises.

By Ivyteo T

Sep 17, 2021

The course provides a good overview and set a foundation from Digital marketing to Social Media Marketing. The course is comprehensive and systematic for a non-marketing newbie like myself. Highly recommended!

By BASHAR S

Jun 17, 2021

Great introduction to the social media world , it made me look in a different way to the social media now.

Also Specific, reliable, and detailed information and very relevant and clear examples and explanation.

By Anne F A C

Oct 28, 2020

The course is taught well where students like me, who have no experience in this field, can understand what Social Media Marketing is. Also, it is good that the examples and data shown are up to date. Love it!

By Theresa H

Apr 3, 2021

Excellent foundation for social media marketing for a total novice. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand format with relevant examples and assignments that help reinforce the lessons learned.

By Astral

Feb 18, 2021

This was such a fun and amazing course. I learnt a lot and I am excited about my Journey. Ms Audenaert was clear, fun and concise in her teaching and I understood everything she said. What a brilliant course!

By Anthonette C

Feb 28, 2021

This course will give even the most novice marketers the basics and foundation of social media marketing. Comprehensive enough to keep you interested in deep-diving into the intricacies of digital marketing.

By Aivy C

Mar 24, 2021

Anke is a great teacher and she taught this course really well! It was fun learning every week through her videos and infographics. They are so simple yet very powerful. I would love to learn more from her!

By Orlando R

Nov 20, 2020

What a good achievement for my professional life, now I really know how to make social networks functional and effective for my work and potential businesses. How wrong I was about them.