Back to Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

The goal of the course is to give students awareness of the largest alternative form of energy and how organic / polymer solar cells can harvest this energy. The course provides an insight into the theory behind organic solar cells and describes the three main research areas within the field i.e. materials, stability and processing. NOTE: This course is a specialized course on organic solar cells. If you are looking for a more general solar cell course, we strongly recommend Introduction to solar cells (https://www.coursera.org/learn/solar-cells)....

ES

Nov 12, 2018

At first, there was a lot of chemistry which scared me a bit but I like how it was really linked to engineering. I loved it. I got exactly what I wanted to know about OPV technology.

DL

Feb 19, 2016

Very enriching course. A lot of materials that will familiarize learners with most of the current topics in Organic Solar Cells. Review from a Material Science student.

1 - 25 of 197 Reviews for Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice

By Arpit B

Feb 21, 2019

I really loved the course and the teaching way ....

This is a must do course for all who are knowledge seekers ...

thank you course era....

By mustapha

Feb 11, 2019

merci beaucoup sur ce sujet qui' est très intéressant .merci de refaire ce MOOC en français ou bien en sous titre en français

By fouriaux j

Feb 24, 2019

Very instructive introductory course with a lot of material to keep and read as reference even after completion.

By tsigereda t

Apr 09, 2019

good course

By JOHN Q

Aug 23, 2017

Interesting and useful course. Fascinating and well taught. Thanks so much!

By Oscar P C

Sep 15, 2015

Fantastic course. i would like to have some certificate of acomplishment

By Raíssa C M

Nov 19, 2016

Excellent for people who want to have a basic and solid knowledge about organic solar cells in all its aspects. Great material and great tutors!

By Mario

Nov 17, 2017

It was a really for interesting course, I learned a lot of things of photovoltaics that I would like to put in practice in my future as engineer. Thank you so much for the course!

By Abhishek R

Aug 15, 2015

This is an exceptional course which will let you know all the basics required.

By Ai V

Very good!

Thank you.

By Nelson P J

Jul 28, 2017

I liked the course. A lot of thanks for the teachers and supporters. God bless the team for the initiative and efforts.

By SURENDRA L

Sep 25, 2017

Excellent course.

By Basel

May 02, 2016

Great! Nice layout, good and thorough presentation of almost all the relevant matter. Also the people presenting it are really nice and not that American-ish over the top enthousiasm.

By Mingyang Z

Jun 03, 2016

Very interesting, really enjoy this course

By Thaynara F C

Aug 17, 2016

This course is wonderful ! Its great oportunity for career evolution. I learned very much ! When I did contacting a teacher (Eva) about some specific questions, she was super helpful and helped me with the issue. I appreciate the opportunity and the creation of the course. Thanks so much.

By José A G R

Aug 27, 2017

Un hermoso curso en el que aprendí muchas cosas nuevas acerca de las celdas solares orgánicas...

By saikrishna b

Oct 21, 2015

Found it very useful for improving the knowledge on the Organic Solar Cells. thanks for all the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) for providing us such a vital opportunity to improve our knowledge in this domain. I am hoping for few more courses that can enhance my knowledge related to OPV's

By Nithin X

Aug 07, 2016

thanks for this course. everything is well explained. we wish to get a course on pervoskite solar cells too.

By Tamu S

Jan 04, 2016

Had an amazing time learning. It was a respite from my mundane job.

By Daniel F

Jul 29, 2017

As a Materials Engineering student, this course had a great impact in my life.

By M R

Oct 24, 2015

From the child hood i am interested in photo voltaic s but i didn't get the right place to know about the solar energy.

now my quest for the knowledge in this field is going to full fill through this course,the DTU course team put tremendous efforts to bring forward this course to the course era community,excellent job.

By Mustafa N Y