Back to Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

The goal of the course is to give students awareness of the largest alternative form of energy and how organic / polymer solar cells can harvest this energy. The course provides an insight into the theory behind organic solar cells and describes the three main research areas within the field i.e. materials, stability and processing. NOTE: This course is a specialized course on organic solar cells. If you are looking for a more general solar cell course, we strongly recommend Introduction to solar cells (https://www.coursera.org/learn/solar-cells)....

KP

Aug 01, 2020

Teachers explained amazingly and it was a very interesting course and may be beginning of my research career. thank you so much coursera atleast now i have a direction.\n\nLonging to learn a lot more.

DM

Jul 27, 2016

It shows you how OPV works (which is a breakthrough technology) in a simple way without leaving the technical aspects of it.\n\nIt's a serious course that requires full compromise to achieve it.

51 - 75 of 253 Reviews for Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice

By Raíssa C M

Nov 19, 2016

Excellent for people who want to have a basic and solid knowledge about organic solar cells in all its aspects. Great material and great tutors!

By Lucas T

Mar 27, 2016

muito informativo e de fácil entendimento, mesmo com a barreira do idiota a legenda facilita a compreensão do que o(a) professor(a) está dizendo

By Krishnamanohara

Sep 22, 2015

Wonderful course. Learnt a lot. Covered every aspect of cheap environment friendly energy option in this new technology of organic solar cell.

By Hammad A A

Jan 03, 2017

Great insight into solar cells especially in regards to polymer and organic solar cells. The video lectures were clear and easily understood.

By Lucas V

Sep 12, 2020

Excelent coursework. I just missed some aspects such as plasmonics as a way of improving OPV efficiencies. Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

By GIPHIN G

May 10, 2017

The course was very helpful for me because I am doing research in DSSC and also the way of presentation of videos and theories was very nice

By Arpit B

Feb 21, 2019

I really loved the course and the teaching way ....

This is a must do course for all who are knowledge seekers ...

thank you course era....

By Xianyi C

Apr 29, 2018

This course is very good for beginners with physics, chemistry or material science backgrounds to learn more specifically in the OPV area.

By 안재원

Jun 17, 2017

I can access to the information that I can't easily find or study about. I really appreciate these professors for providing such a grea

By Fernando T C J

Aug 09, 2015

I learn a lot. My objective is manufacturing this OPV and I found everything that I need to put in action my plan.

Thanks for all.

By Mohammad M

Jul 31, 2017

Thanks for providing this great course. I'm starting to work on OPVs and Perovskite cells in lab and this was very helpful for me

By Brobbey K J

Sep 23, 2019

A comprehensive course on the production of organic and polymer solar cells with adequate emphasis on both theory and practical.

By Lucas B M

May 07, 2020

I highly recommend this course. It is really interesting with a complete explanation of the technology and production process.

By mustapha

Feb 11, 2019

merci beaucoup sur ce sujet qui' est très intéressant .merci de refaire ce MOOC en français ou bien en sous titre en français

By Andrea G

Aug 16, 2020

The course was really well done, thanks a lot to all the teachers and to DTU, hope you will do soon another course like this!

By Juan C

Jun 23, 2018

Es un excelente curso y deja muy clara las posibilidades y los beneficios de la tecnologia de las celdas solares organicas

By Nelson P J

Jul 28, 2017

I liked the course. A lot of thanks for the teachers and supporters. God bless the team for the initiative and efforts.

By Eduardo Z R

Apr 09, 2020

It have the necessary information to understand the basic mechanism of OPV, and continue researching about the topic.

By Robin S

Sep 16, 2017

These courses give all needed basis for someone who want to start in this field. Very intersesting and well designed.

By Diogo A

Aug 14, 2015

For any person that wants to learn more about clean energy this is the course you might want to grow your knowledge

By fouriaux j

Feb 24, 2019

Very instructive introductory course with a lot of material to keep and read as reference even after completion.

By Eric S

Oct 23, 2015

Very informative, and presented in such a manner that the instructors' passion is evident throughout the course!

By Juan M G V

Jul 27, 2020

Thank´s for the service and dedication you have for the students. I learned more of Organic Photovoltaic cells.

By Felice V

May 23, 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to learn. The material is foreign to me but explained simply. I plod forward.

By Nithin X

Aug 07, 2016

thanks for this course. everything is well explained. we wish to get a course on pervoskite solar cells too.