Back to Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

The goal of the course is to give students awareness of the largest alternative form of energy and how organic / polymer solar cells can harvest this energy. The course provides an insight into the theory behind organic solar cells and describes the three main research areas within the field i.e. materials, stability and processing. NOTE: This course is a specialized course on organic solar cells. If you are looking for a more general solar cell course, we strongly recommend Introduction to solar cells (https://www.coursera.org/learn/solar-cells)....

ES

Nov 12, 2018

At first, there was a lot of chemistry which scared me a bit but I like how it was really linked to engineering. I loved it. I got exactly what I wanted to know about OPV technology.

DL

Feb 19, 2016

Very enriching course. A lot of materials that will familiarize learners with most of the current topics in Organic Solar Cells. Review from a Material Science student.

76 - 100 of 197 Reviews for Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice

By Veli K

Oct 26, 2015

Thanks all of you who give their time to level us.

By Diogo A

Aug 14, 2015

For any person that wants to learn more about clean energy this is the course you might want to grow your knowledge

By Daniel V

Jun 07, 2016

Excelent course

By jyotiska c

Aug 19, 2017

It is a really wonderful course. I will certainly recommend people in Photovoltaics to go through it.

By 안재원

Jun 17, 2017

I can access to the information that I can't easily find or study about. I really appreciate these professors for providing such a grea

By Juan P P S

Jan 22, 2016

I learned new skills and theory about OPV. It's a very comprehensive and well structured course. I recommend it to every person who wants to improve their knowledge in solar panels technology.

By Funda G

Jan 13, 2016

I find the course very helpful. I'm a climate&energy officer at WWF but sometimes even I couldnt find enough arguments to discuss the silicon use in PV and convince people on fast developing PV techs. Thank you so much for introducing the world 3rd generation solar cells.

Note: It would be very helpful if next time instructors can talk more clearly and show more examples.Thanks for you efforts.

Cheers.

By Utku K

Feb 06, 2016

Good course with very good cause and reference material.

By hamzara a

Nov 29, 2015

this is a nice course

By Rudolf U

Nov 26, 2015

Excelente, gente muy comprometida haciendo una gran labor.!

By Arashgeet K

Apr 21, 2018

The course covered stuff i have never had the chance to read in any of my University course books, this course is quite progressive. the layout was nice, and never too much to handle for a week. best thing is the quizzes, well formulated questions.

Glad that i took up this course!

By Dmytro V

Aug 19, 2015

Very recommended course for beginners in Python and programming. 100% satisfied =)

By Abang A b A R

Jan 07, 2016

You can really feel the passion and experience the facilitators have on this OPV subject, even via the videos. This course is a must for people interested to delve into OPV, especially as a starting point for research. The course covers into detail almost from cradle to grave about OPV, and what I like most is that they highlighted a lot of previous and current experiments and research regarding OPV. Some of the quizzes can be a bit challenging as a few of them require 100% to pass. But all in all, 5 stars for me. Congratulations on a course well done.

By Akshay J

Aug 26, 2015

Great learning experience. A new way of learning things which interests you most.

By Emil K

Apr 17, 2017

Very useful! A must for every enthusiast on the topic of green energy!

By Lucas T

Mar 27, 2016

muito informativo e de fácil entendimento, mesmo com a barreira do idiota a legenda facilita a compreensão do que o(a) professor(a) está dizendo

By David E S M

Jul 27, 2016

It shows you how OPV works (which is a breakthrough technology) in a simple way without leaving the technical aspects of it.

It's a serious course that requires full compromise to achieve it.

By Sagar A

May 07, 2016

the course is very helpful,easy to understand ,reading materials were good too.

By Mohammad M

Jul 31, 2017

Thanks for providing this great course. I'm starting to work on OPVs and Perovskite cells in lab and this was very helpful for me

By Felice V

May 23, 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to learn. The material is foreign to me but explained simply. I plod forward.

By John N M

Jan 28, 2016

Superb course

By Juan R O

Feb 06, 2016

Fenomenal course, you learn all the basics of organic solar cells in great detail, you have extra material to read, tutorials, and live sessions. I think it should have more exercises or peer reviewed assignments so that you can explain processes and get parameters of the cell.

By y c

Feb 28, 2016

难度适中,讲解清晰,深入浅出,解决了一些困扰我很久的问题。值得推荐

This course is of great help to me. As an undergraduate majoring in applied chemistry, there is no course set in my home school covering this area, though I have some experiments related to do. Thus, I got confused and this course really frees me from that.

By Heli R Z

Nov 10, 2015

Excelente curso

By David G C

Nov 19, 2017

A well laid out course explaining the wonderful potential of OPVs. Good overview on many important aspects and very applicable examples! Really enjoyed!