Back to Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

The goal of the course is to give students awareness of the largest alternative form of energy and how organic / polymer solar cells can harvest this energy. The course provides an insight into the theory behind organic solar cells and describes the three main research areas within the field i.e. materials, stability and processing. NOTE: This course is a specialized course on organic solar cells. If you are looking for a more general solar cell course, we strongly recommend Introduction to solar cells (https://www.coursera.org/learn/solar-cells)....

ES

Nov 12, 2018

At first, there was a lot of chemistry which scared me a bit but I like how it was really linked to engineering. I loved it. I got exactly what I wanted to know about OPV technology.

DL

Feb 19, 2016

Very enriching course. A lot of materials that will familiarize learners with most of the current topics in Organic Solar Cells. Review from a Material Science student.

101 - 125 of 197 Reviews for Organic Solar Cells - Theory and Practice

By Mario

Nov 17, 2017

It was a really for interesting course, I learned a lot of things of photovoltaics that I would like to put in practice in my future as engineer. Thank you so much for the course!

By Tamu S

Jan 04, 2016

Had an amazing time learning. It was a respite from my mundane job.

By Daniel F

Jul 29, 2017

As a Materials Engineering student, this course had a great impact in my life.

By M R

Oct 24, 2015

From the child hood i am interested in photo voltaic s but i didn't get the right place to know about the solar energy.

now my quest for the knowledge in this field is going to full fill through this course,the DTU course team put tremendous efforts to bring forward this course to the course era community,excellent job.

By AFSAR H R

Apr 10, 2018

Interesting and knowledgeable for researcher and students.

By Hamzah A M A

Nov 20, 2015

good

By Sayantan G

Sep 05, 2018

Awesome course with detailed inquisitive into the field of renewable energy, particularly OPVs and their amazing underlying science and technology.

By Ionut M C

May 14, 2019

Great instructors and plenty of resources. Well done.

By Akrit A

Sep 30, 2015

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Mohamed B

Dec 29, 2015

It is a great topic to cover and attracts a lot of attention and interest.

By ahmed m a

Mar 24, 2019

excellent

By Antonio C R

Sep 30, 2019

Excelente, porém estou com dificuldade para resolver os cálculos.

Onde está o fórum?

Obrigado.

By Caio d N F

Sep 27, 2019

Muito bom!!

By ABHIROOP D

Nov 30, 2018

Loved this course, the quizzes very medium difficulty and the instructors were very nice too!

By NEIL

Mar 14, 2016

Detailed systematic and very informative. Nicely presented too.

By Carlos J G

Sep 13, 2016

Very interesting course, about the innovation on solar cells.

By Fernando T C J

Aug 09, 2015

I learn a lot. My objective is manufacturing this OPV and I found everything that I need to put in action my plan.

Thanks for all.

Mar 01, 2019

Awesome!!

By Alberto R

Jul 17, 2016

This is a very complete and well-structured course which do not only teach general ideas in the way that an introduction course does, but actually goes deeper into the science, economics and industrial aspects of the organic solar cells.

I have widely increased my knowledge about this topic without making hard efforts, just enjoying while I was learning, so that's the reason why I fully recomend you to do it if you have some interest in solar energy.

By Julio C M S

Aug 16, 2015

It's pretty good. Very interesting and easy to use. I like the examples and all the figures.

By Krishnamanohara

Sep 22, 2015

Wonderful course. Learnt a lot. Covered every aspect of cheap environment friendly energy option in this new technology of organic solar cell.

By Brobbey K J

Sep 23, 2019

A comprehensive course on the production of organic and polymer solar cells with adequate emphasis on both theory and practical.