Back to Introduction to solar cells

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to solar cells by Technical University of Denmark (DTU)

How do solar cells work, why do we need, and how can we measure their efficiency? These are just some of the questions Introduction to solar cells tackles. Whether you are looking for general insight in this green technology or your ambition is to pursue a career in solar, “Introduction to Solar Cells” is an excellent starting point. The course is a tour through the fundamental disciplines including solar cell history, why we need solar energy, how solar cells produce power, and how they work. During the course we cover mono- and multi-crystalline solar cells, thin film solar cells, and new emerging technologies. The course includes hands-on exercises using virtual instruments, interviews with field experts, and a comprehensive collection of material on solar cells. At the end of the course you will have gained a fundamental understanding of the field. This will allow you to identify the most interesting or relevant aspects to be pursued in your future studies or in your professional career....

AP

Dec 12, 2017

Very concise and to the point. Stable and calm teaching. Was my first foray into renewable energy and absolutely loved it. The course instructor was brilliant and had a stable command over the topic.

CC

Apr 16, 2018

I have B.Sc and M.Sc in mechanical engineering and I will say that I'm really happy with taking this course.\n\nAs its name, the course provides a great introduction to solar cell technology.

126 - 150 of 225 Reviews for Introduction to solar cells

By JOHN M

Dec 14, 2017

I found this course very informative, it was very well taught by

Morten Vesterager Madsen who explained everything well, unlike many lecturers / teachers I have had in the past. many thanks kind regards

By Mariella F

Sep 10, 2017

Very thorough explaining and good use of external resources to help understand. Teachers speak in a good pace and intonation that keeps you focused.

Oct 11, 2017

Very good introductory course to solar cells and solar cells technologies.

By Octav F

Jan 21, 2018

On point; Interesting & engaging;

Encourages and provides materials for further exploration;

Up to date with the technology

By Enelysion

Nov 19, 2017

excellent course that covers the whole solar cell industry with very nice interactive webtools and a lot of extra supplementary reading

By Pavan P

Dec 08, 2017

This course gives good basic knowledge about how solar cells are useful in our daily life purpose

By Rishabh A

Jan 16, 2018

Great Course and the teacher made the subject really interesting.

By NGUYEN V N N

Jan 24, 2018

I have found this course very interesting and fast paced. After this course, I have a high level understanding of the various advantages and disadvantages of the commonly used solar cell. I will use this information to propose solar cell at my workplace.

By Mano s

May 12, 2018

this course provides great insight into the world of solar cells and alternative energy.

By Ansh D P

Apr 09, 2018

AMAZING COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!

By Rudraksh P

Jan 08, 2018

Very good and I want to learn more about solar technology

By Alberto F F

May 20, 2018

Highly recommended if you are interesting in renewable energies and in special of the big resource that are the solar cells

By Diego F d O

Dec 04, 2017

E great course that explains the basics about a large variety of solar cells technologics.

By Inmaculada C R

Dec 13, 2017

I've enjoyed very much the course.

By Kyle H

Feb 21, 2018

The course was done very well. I would take more courses like this.

By Mufaddal I G

Mar 18, 2018

Exceptional course and teacher

By Hany H

Jun 22, 2018

Awesome course and awesome lecturer, definitely would recommend it to anyone who's interested in solar energy.

By Jose B

Nov 03, 2017

Great course, a good mix of high level of details makes it quite easy to follow and grasp. Congratulations to the DTU team

By Gabor S

Dec 31, 2017

Best overview of the solar cells technology.

By Anurag N

Dec 13, 2017

Awesome and also helped me to gain knowledge in solar technologies

By Mohammad R

Apr 04, 2018

Very understandable and the best method that explain with materials.

Thanks

By Gregory J

Apr 10, 2018

Awesome programme which will add to my knowledge base. Thumbs up.

By Stuart C

Jun 17, 2018

I would recommend this course to anyone who is interested in learning about Solar Cell Technology

By Михаил С

Mar 25, 2018

Thank you. I know more theory than in university during 2 years;) But in univercity I have the oppurtunity to practise

By Борис К