Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

126 - 150 of 720 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Ahsan R

Nov 28, 2018

Excellent videos, demos, and exercises. I learned effective techniques to improve my spoken English.

By Mohammad M H

May 04, 2016

The course is awesome. I have learned a lot how to speak better. Thanks to the energetic Instructor.

By Faiz S

Nov 10, 2018

This course was really helpful and provided me skills how to use English language in communication.

By Bogdan K

Aug 07, 2017

Excellent! I really enjoyed it. I'm look forward to seeing new upcoming courses.

Thank you so much.

By Alejandro R H

Jan 16, 2018

Great experience. It has a lot of usefull tips too encrease the level of a medium english speaker.

By Atiqullah M

Mar 04, 2018

This is a very interesting course. since i have taken this course, i became so fluent in English.

By Kawinthida

Feb 11, 2018

Great Course !! It does helped me using English correctly in terms of speaking and communicating.

By Anas

Dec 15, 2016

I found the course very interesting, the teacher and materials are very very interesting as well.

By Ayslan M

Mar 15, 2016

I'm in begin of this course but I belive this is a great chance to improve my foreigner language.

By Vu T T

Nov 14, 2016

I love this course. It helps me to improve my speak skill. Sometime , I listen this course again

By Victor C

Jan 16, 2017

In just one Word the course is AMAZING. I recommend it for improving your Pronunciation Skills.

By omar a

Oct 01, 2019

i learn so much from this course. to act as professionally in person, online and on the phone

By Karam, M A

Jan 18, 2019

Perfect course to start building confidence and conversational skills. I highly recommend it.

By Wessam E

Jan 04, 2017

Nice course I recommend it to everyone who want to learn English, thank you for your efforts.

By Pedro C D L C

Mar 18, 2016

Good advices, very useful web pages to practise and well-prepared teachers. Very good course.

By Harold S P

Jan 25, 2020

Very insightful and straight forward! Learned a lot and boosted my confidence. Thank you =)

By Masud m

Dec 21, 2018

i understood one thing here how a good teacher can influence his students in a positive way

By Muhammad Z

Dec 08, 2017

it is excellent course, so useful, understandable and has so much of valuable information.

By PARAS P

May 22, 2016

Instructor is great and her english is the best I've heard. I wish I could speak like that.

By Dania A D

Mar 18, 2020

Thank you I have learned a lot of basic skills to speak English and will continue to train

By nicholeemma

Mar 11, 2018

introduced a lot of valued information and website in terms of interview and communication

By Deliang L

Mar 24, 2016

This is a very practical course for a non-native English speaker. It's easy to understand.

By Mustafa M

Sep 04, 2019

great job ,great teacher ,productive assignment and finally great sources to more details

By Fátima E I

Mar 24, 2019

A very good course, I improved my pronunciation and I learned how to speak professionaly

By Aileen

Mar 25, 2016

The course is very useful, and easily understood. Thanks for the trainers' clear and con