Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL

Jun 05, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

151 - 175 of 2,278 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Otoniel D O

Oct 21, 2020

This a great, useful and practical English course that challenges people to go beyond of the traditional speaking learning. I am grateful and satisfied with the quality and professionalism of the contents and activities.

By MD. M U

May 06, 2020

I am very glad to be part of this course. The course adviser is great. Her teaching method is marvelous. I am very happy to do this course. This is gonna help me in my career. Everyone should take this course. Thank you.

By Atul M S

May 06, 2020

Great course to learn good communication skill set. It starts from scratch and slowly improves so that learner can not understand that he/she learned so many things in a nice way.

Thank you for the such a great teachers,

By Arpi

May 29, 2018

One of the most helpful courses I've ever attended. It's great not only for English but also for our behavioral skills. I would be happy to see more expanded courses from you about English pronunciation. Thank you!

By Rocio M M T

Jun 13, 2020

I love that the course allowed for participants to actually speak by recording ourselves. It is also great to hear from other participants during peer-reviews. The course is crafted simply but is very informative.

By Saipriya D

Sep 15, 2020

It was unexpectable and I found many different resources that I never got like this. It is useful for the new learning platform, thanking you who managed and to mentor who teaches well done our job, thanks a lot.

By Osama A B R

Mar 11, 2019

A wonderful course / I recommend this course to everyone...because it is the key to practicing English / improving your performance / learning the etiquette / making it the beginning of more learning and practice

By Carlos V

n

f

d

ence precisely in the

areas I was looking to polish: Oral conciseness and better structure during calls and while introducing myself and my professional background

By Padmanap

It was very effective and the way staff teaches the modules was very neat and perfect. I had great experience while in the course. Also gained enough knowledge to speak English professionally. Thanks to courser.

By Liliana d V A

Jul 28, 2020

Dear Amalia and Leah,

I am grateful for the opportunity to receive your teachings, which were understandable and stimulating. Taking the course filled me with gratification. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Liliana Abascal

By Emanuel B N

May 21, 2018

In this course, I improved my skills to speak in public in different situations. This course also helped me to be more confident to speak English with other person, in a meeting or on the phone. I recommend it!

By Rodolfo H

Oct 05, 2020

I learn a lot in this couse. I am trying to start marketing a software application in the US market, and everything I learned has been very useful to me. I am very grateful for the scholarship they provided me

By Elizabeth R M

Sep 29, 2020

This course "Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone" is an excellent option for the people that want learning skills to speak English professionally level. Thanks a lot to the teachers.

By Muhammad N

May 23, 2020

A bunch of quite beneficial techniques from Georgia Tech University Atlanta, USA, to speak English professionally; when taking an interview or attending an online meeting or even interacting with a new person.

By Ashutosh S

This course helped me improve my English speaking skills. It helped me improve my pronunciation,sentence stress,word stress and intonation. Now I know what is needed to become even better in speaking English.

By Y.DHEERAJ

May 09, 2020

THE COURSE WAS AN ABSOLUTE DELIGHT FOR AMATEUR ENGLISH STUDENTS.THE CONTENT WAS EXPLAINED SO SMOOTHLY & PERFECTLY WITHOUT ANY BOREDOM.I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO OPT FOR THIS COURSE DURING THIS QUARANTINE 2020 !

By Sergio A M

Aug 30, 2020

One of the best courses I have taken in all my life, it really teaches you how to pronounce correctly. I really recommend this for anyone who is no native speaker and want to improve their english speaking

By Dhinakar K

May 31, 2016

I am very impressed with presentation and content. This course approaches the skills in a systematic way. It will be beneficial to all levels of users. I strongly recommend for nonnative English speakers.

By Sarai R

Sep 02, 2020

This course was very beneficial for me. I will sincerely try to put everything into practice because i know i did not waste my time here, Thank you very much to the instructurs and colleagues. Blessings

By Ghadeer N Z

Apr 27, 2020

an important course that enlightens on useful tips for pefect elevator speech, job interview and online meetings, you will definitely face one or all of them in your practical life, totally recommended

By Mukhtar A A K

May 03, 2020

It was a great and very useful course in everyday applications in our working life. Thanks to everyone who participated in this course and a special appreciation to the lecturers.

Wish you all the best

By Petrov A Y

Sep 17, 2016

It is a great course. It contains many necessary information for good speaking and understanding English. Also I am very fond of links to another web-sites where I could listen to dialogues and talks.

By Alejandra W

Oct 07, 2020

Me.gustó mucho. Aprendí bastante con claves y formas fáciles de pronunciación. Aprendí un ingles comercial y bases para hablar en público y en forma más fluída captando la atención de los oyentes.

By Jennifer J A V C

Aug 23, 2020

the course taught me to take confidence in speaking, it also taught me that opportunities can come within an elevator or other place where the person you are about to show your life project can be.

By 余淼

Mar 25, 2016

It is very useful for both unviersity students and employers and employees at work. The content is a bit short and it will be great if there are more contents on pronunciation and grammar. Thanks!