Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

151 - 175 of 635 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Nusrat J

Nov 23, 2016

awesome course...

By 溟濛

Feb 24, 2017

goog

By Konia Y C A

Nov 15, 2016

It´s a good class and teachers

By Hòa T

Mar 11, 2017

đẹp

By Alba C

May 24, 2017

Excellent course!! You can practice a lot your pronunciation and how to express yourself in a business environment.

By Gouaref F

Dec 04, 2016

great!

By PRAVIN K

Dec 27, 2017

really helpul and informative

By Kawinthida

Feb 11, 2018

Great Course !! It does helped me using English correctly in terms of speaking and communicating.

By Juan O C R

Oct 31, 2016

Great course for learning and practicing communication skills in the english language as they relate to business topics.

By Angeliki L M

Mar 09, 2018

The course was very good for begginers

By Ana L R R d S

Nov 01, 2016

This course help me a lot especially in conversation. I really learned about stress, pronuciation, gestures... I'm vey satisfied.

By Mark M

Oct 31, 2016

Thank you so much guys for this initiative, Your are a great help most especially for people like me working in a call center.

By Mohamed E A

Nov 13, 2016

I love learning English so well and I am also happy to join this course

By Thales S d S

Nov 30, 2016

I'm totally in love to learn how are the most interesting ways to get a good communication in every context.

By Kang S D

Apr 21, 2017

good

By duaa t

Jan 27, 2017

It was a very interesting course. Thank you!

By hamza m

May 18, 2017

it's an amazing experience , i learn alots of things , Thank you for this cours

By Carolina P S

May 25, 2017

Very useful and I like it a lot!!

By Alaa a j a h

Jun 03, 2018

I was amazing course, thank you for your efforts

By Bekir v

Dec 11, 2016

Easiest way to et a certificate with International validity

By rokaya h

Dec 18, 2016

Salam aalaikom ,iam very happy because i study for you, the lange englishe it's embortante for me .you can help me speak english brofessionally, ihave lot of problems and ilearn every day this lang ,but it's defecoult. Ihave one question: can you halp me another way?

By Madonna E B