Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

GL

Jun 05, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

151 - 175 of 1,513 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Nazmus S S

Apr 04, 2020

To be honest, I learned a lot from this course. I was not really sure, how much I will learn from this one. But it turned out the content is very good.

By Rinson J

Jul 27, 2016

our professor is excellant in communication and she got an unique style of communication which i will surely try to implement in my communications too!!

By Samudrala K

This is an excellent course where we are able to learn lot of skills and by completing this course we are able to communicate professionally in English

By ALONSO A M

May 07, 2020

Excellent Course , Good Teachers and very interesting content! Improve my englsih and learn new things thank you very much, apprecit your time and your

By Aiswarya V R

May 03, 2020

The trainer is really amazing and content also meaningful for me. I could an opportunity to explore unknown information in the Spoken English Platform.

By Olga K

May 07, 2016

I liked this course. It was very interesting and informative. This course contains many practical exercises and it really helped me in English. Thanks!

By Gerges W H

Sep 13, 2019

it was amazing course , i enjoyed so much specially by recording my self and reviewing my mates , it makes me more sociable .

really thanks so much .

By Menna M M

Nov 21, 2016

Amazing ! I really love this course , thanks very much ,you help me create my future and improve myself as it is my first step thanks again

-Menna-

By Humaid S H A

This course is a great and I got more useful things to improve my English. I would like to thanking a great teacher who presented by good methods.

By Mayar M

Aug 03, 2017

It was wonderful.

I finished it in one week easy and not boring I recommend all to take it and improve their English skills.

Coursera is the best.

By Sainz D

Aug 06, 2016

This course was very interesting at a human point of view. It helps with bad level of English non native speakers, and it is useful in a company.

By SUJITHA S G

Jul 03, 2020

I thank Georgia Institute of Technology for this wonderful course.I gained confidence and developed my communication skills through this course.

By Brian A R P

May 23, 2020

This course was full of interesting content to improve pronunciation, and the way we could talk in phones, conferences, interviews and speeches.

By Anjana N

Apr 25, 2020

Great Course. I really learned a lot of things from this course. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

By Satyanarayana K

Its a great course. Iam very happy to be associated with this. Design of the course contents are really useful, and instructor is encouraging.

By Shivansh N

May 09, 2020

Very exciting and learning course, surely it will help me in every aspect of my career. Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology.

By GUDIPATI V K

May 01, 2020

Thank God! This is great course, instructor is great and learned a lot thoroughly enjoyed the course thank you Georgia Tech and Coursera team.

By AYAN S

May 01, 2020

according to me it's really good course ,u learn lot of things and increase your knowledge so i suggested u please chose this course.thank you

By Hardeep S

Apr 09, 2020

Thank you for providing wonderful opportunity to complete this course. It was indeed a great learning curve. Thanks a lot Coursera community.

By Mohammad H S

Mar 14, 2016

This course is really awesome! It helps me to discover the secrets of speaking English clearly.

Thanks to Georgia Tech, and thanks to Coursera.

By AMIT K S

Apr 24, 2020

Excellent Course.It makes me a good in English speaking.Teacher's voice is very clear and sweet.It is very interesting this course.Thank you

By Berry B

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you very much for letting me be part of this class. I learn a lot of things. It definitely helped me improve my English communication.

By SUTHAKHAR P

The course content was great and the presenter made sure it got delivered properly. A proper professional course that should not be missed.

By Muhammad B N

Apr 27, 2020

This course is very good and appreciable. If you wanna take your communication skills to next level than this course is definitely for you.

By SAFWAN N K

Apr 16, 2020

I'm so happy to complete my course here. Thanks to our responsible faculties and Georgia Tech for giving me this opportunity. Thanks a lot!