Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

176 - 200 of 636 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Yaroslava F

Jan 10, 2017

A very useful course, thank you.

By Chelito S C

Jun 29, 2016

Great Course! Great and talented instructors! Highly recommended!

By Maria A M D

Jun 10, 2016

I think everybody, even students that do not have money to pay, should have the possibility to do all the activities.

By Oleg O

Mar 15, 2016

Very usfull course. I like it.

By EDILSON S S O J

May 25, 2016

The teacher is amazing!!!!

By Marvin E S U

Jul 16, 2017

非常好!

By Safi S

Mar 25, 2017

Very good specially for bilinguals. Loved the real life situations\examples.

By Arnaldo C

Apr 21, 2017

This course is great. Thank you

By PATRICIA

Jun 22, 2016

Me ha gustado mucho ya que te explica facilmente y a ella se la entiende muy bien.

By nicholeemma

Mar 11, 2018

introduced a lot of valued information and website in terms of interview and communication

By vo n q m

Mar 29, 2016

good

By Florenc Q

Sep 08, 2016

A big thank you, for me it was really useful.

By Hossam E N

May 17, 2016

Stunning course and the most usfel course for speaking English confidentially

By Obaidullah M

Nov 28, 2016

One of the best course for English speaking

By Omar A A M

Nov 05, 2017

It helped me so much. Thanks

By Juan D

Jun 23, 2018

I learnt a lot of stuff that you can only learn when being taught by a native speaker

By Martina C

Sep 26, 2016

very good course for life

By NIGER S

Sep 19, 2017

Excellent

By Rinson J

Jul 27, 2016

our professor is excellant in communication and she got an unique style of communication which i will surely try to implement in my communications too!!

By SK M S

Jun 10, 2016

Excellent

By Arpi

May 29, 2018

One of the most helpful courses I've ever attended. It's great not only for English but also for our behavioral skills. I would be happy to see more expanded courses from you about English pronunciation. Thank you!

By Yeliz B G

Nov 10, 2016

I ove this course! Simple, easy and great tool!

By Hao W