Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL

Jun 05, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

176 - 200 of 1,551 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Hardeep S

Apr 09, 2020

Thank you for providing wonderful opportunity to complete this course. It was indeed a great learning curve. Thanks a lot Coursera community.

By Mohammad H S

Mar 14, 2016

This course is really awesome! It helps me to discover the secrets of speaking English clearly.

Thanks to Georgia Tech, and thanks to Coursera.

By AMIT K S

Apr 24, 2020

Excellent Course.It makes me a good in English speaking.Teacher's voice is very clear and sweet.It is very interesting this course.Thank you

By Berry B

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you very much for letting me be part of this class. I learn a lot of things. It definitely helped me improve my English communication.

By SUTHAKHAR P

The course content was great and the presenter made sure it got delivered properly. A proper professional course that should not be missed.

By Muhammad B N

Apr 27, 2020

This course is very good and appreciable. If you wanna take your communication skills to next level than this course is definitely for you.

By SAFWAN N K

Apr 16, 2020

I'm so happy to complete my course here. Thanks to our responsible faculties and Georgia Tech for giving me this opportunity. Thanks a lot!

By JINGNI T

Feb 04, 2020

Undoubtedly, practical courses can be used to reality, which is of vital importance to my development in the future. I highly recommend it.

By Pradeepa H V

Aug 31, 2019

It's a good explore to everyone and it's doesn't matter weather he is an IT employee or layman but it's good course to everyone.

Thanks you.

By A.W. D S

Jun 11, 2020

I've learned many spoken English rules and many mistake I do when I'm speaking.Thank you all the classmates and the teacher who helped me.

By Shraddha K

When I started this course I'm not good in English but I join this course .After that I can speak English professionally and confidently.

By vinita y

May 15, 2020

It was a good experience, now I would definitely notice all those small things that can make or break the opportunity of first impression

By Premananthan G

The teacher is delivering the content in proper way and created attention towards the course. really great experience. Thank you so much

By Rachell C

Apr 30, 2020

It was an amazing course, the instructors and the material were really good. Thank you for the opportunity to Georgia Tech and Coursera.

By Amisha S

Oct 21, 2018

I learned a lot of things from this course. we were assigned assignments which were practical in nature and helped us learn the lessons.

By Elyasafzali

Jun 29, 2018

Thanks a lot for coursera I'm very happy to revise my certificate from this course. i would like to continues my study here in coursera.

By Жакенова А М

It was an awesome course. I have learned more key pieces of information about English, that I did not know before. thank you very much!

By Do H A

Although I got Ielts 6.5 overall, learning through this Course helped me alot by many ways. It's really great, Thank you Georgia Tech.

By Raghav D

Jul 11, 2020

This course is really amazing. After completing this course I am confident that i would be able to communicate in english effectively.

By Vaibhav P

This is really a nice course to learn and enhance your skills. Everything is pretty well organised here by the instructor and mentors.

By IZ

May 02, 2019

Thank you! It is truly one of the best courses I have taken in coursera. The assignments are very challenging! And it's great! Thanks!

By Hritik C

very interesting course and very useful. I prefer everyone should go to this course. if you want to able speak English Professionally

By Prasad B

Apr 16, 2020

I understand that through the speaking English online on phone and in person,lessons was very clearwith examples.

Thank you very much.

By Carlos A C A

Jul 19, 2019

Excellent Course, It gave me a better perspective about work communication, personally I recommend it. Thank you for the opportunity.

By Jessy a

Apr 30, 2020

I really like the course and it was very helpful for me ,I learned alot thank you georgia tech learners and coursera for this course