Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

251 - 275 of 683 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Qamar A A

Feb 05, 2018

Very nice way of learning with a superb teacher.

By Hao G

Jun 17, 2016

Great teachers, Great materials, Very practical.

By liangronghui

Mar 15, 2016

the teacher is very beautiful,thank you so much!

By ANAND K

Aug 16, 2019

This course is useful for beginners to advance.

By Hassan M

Aug 03, 2019

very good course for speaking English fluently.

By Eman g h s

Nov 10, 2018

iam very happy and learn more from this course.

By Yeliz B G

Nov 10, 2016

I ove this course! Simple, easy and great tool!

By waqas a

Feb 05, 2020

LEARN MUCH MORE INFORMATION .

By shaima J A J

Aug 25, 2019

I really get more information from this course

By Michel L F

Mar 15, 2017

It helped me a LOT! Thank you for this course!

By Nour A

Aug 31, 2016

It's great course , I really learning from it.

By Paresh B

Mar 16, 2016

Wonderful course must attend once in lifetime,

By He P

Mar 14, 2016

I just completed the first module, it's great!

By Camara L D

Jul 04, 2019

This allow me to improve my skills in english

By Dong L

Oct 10, 2018

I learn a lot from this course. Very helpful.

By Xiangfeng N

Dec 19, 2017

I like this course. It is clear and specific.

By djouama i

Nov 11, 2016

great course, i learned a lot from you thanks

By Florenc Q

Sep 08, 2016

A big thank you, for me it was really useful.

By Mohamed M I

Jun 19, 2019

I'm really so happy because it was so useful

By Dina z

Jan 20, 2019

The best course ever. i recommend it for all

By duaa t

Jan 27, 2017

It was a very interesting course. Thank you!

Jul 20, 2016

The most powerful course worldwide

By Asif G

Nov 29, 2019

A good course to have for learning english

By MUHAMMAD A K

May 02, 2019

it is very good course for English learning

By Obaidullah M

Nov 28, 2016

One of the best course for English speaking