Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL

Jun 05, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

251 - 275 of 1,507 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Aaqib N

Jun 20, 2020

IT WAS SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE HAVING COURSE ON COURSERA. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL IN MY ENTIRE CARRIER.

By Dania N

Oct 02, 2018

Clear and short. Loved it. The instructor is so engaging and easy to use understand. Very well organized. Kuddos!

By BENITEZ S N A

Jun 21, 2020

El curso es muy completo, no solo al aprender ingles sino, en darte tips con referente al mundo de los negocios.

By Subhi I

May 13, 2020

It was a good course for me I learnt how to speak English professinally as I am not a native speaker.. Thank you

By Feng L

May 26, 2016

This course is very useful for me. All the materials shown in the course are practical. I can use them directly.

By SALUNKE S P

Coursera is nice

But I am not getting my name on my certificate

Please can you tell me why it It's happening so

By Antonio I C A

May 03, 2019

It is a very useful course to improve my English skills to communicate easier with my colleagues.

Thanks a lot.

By OM M

This was really a great experience for me in this platform ,this course has really improved my English skills

By Rasel M

Apr 24, 2020

This Course is very much essential..I learned many new things from this course which will help me in future..

By Yodatao W

Apr 07, 2020

I really enjoyed this class. I have learned so much and I am not afraid to speak up. Thank you for the class.

By Aman T

Jan 12, 2020

It was a great learning experience for me which helped me to better my vocabulary and English speaking skills

By Jon Y Y

Aug 05, 2019

No great feedbacks, mostly students want to get it over with. All feedbacks are mostly :"Good", "Nice", etc..

By pidaparthy l m

excellent experience to everyone who are participated in this course.thank you give us this good oppurtunity

By Nadine C

It is an interesting course. It helped me polish my intonation and stress. The activities are also engaging.

By Khem R P

Apr 23, 2020

Course with very good flow and contents are really useful. I learnt several things for proper communication.

By Ranit R

Apr 11, 2020

This course is a complete package for learning about corporate business communication skills. Thanks a lot!!

By nour o

Aug 22, 2019

Thanks Coursera 💖 thanks teachers 💖 you are great.

I learned many things from this course,and it's useful.

By Thales S d S

Nov 30, 2016

I'm totally in love to learn how are the most interesting ways to get a good communication in every context.

By Giovany L I

Jun 01, 2016

Great experience and the teacher explains very well, she is so persuasive, so keep doing!

Greetings from Peru

By Daniel A G

Jun 24, 2020

I've increased my communication skills thanks to this course. Now I feel more comfortable when I'm talking.

By Tamara V A

Me parece un curso muy accesible y útil para mejorar nuestro lenguaje , espero aprender mucho en este curso

By Jaco E

Jul 20, 2016

In ONE English word: EXCELLENT. I could have not found and enjoyed a language based course more than this.

By Djonata J H

Jun 03, 2016

Very useful and easy to understand. If you have some free time, use it in a smart way taking these classes.

By 邢浩

Apr 10, 2016

It's a great course, and i got a lot of useful skills from it. Thanks the two beautiful teachers very much.

By Vailanka j

Jun 24, 2020

I enjoyed learning .. and i have learnt many things that i should follow while speaking English.. thank u