Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

GL

Jun 05, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

151 - 175 of 2,079 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By Ashutosh S

This course helped me improve my English speaking skills. It helped me improve my pronunciation,sentence stress,word stress and intonation. Now I know what is needed to become even better in speaking English.

By Y.DHEERAJ

May 09, 2020

THE COURSE WAS AN ABSOLUTE DELIGHT FOR AMATEUR ENGLISH STUDENTS.THE CONTENT WAS EXPLAINED SO SMOOTHLY & PERFECTLY WITHOUT ANY BOREDOM.I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO OPT FOR THIS COURSE DURING THIS QUARANTINE 2020 !

By Sergio A M

Aug 30, 2020

One of the best courses I have taken in all my life, it really teaches you how to pronounce correctly. I really recommend this for anyone who is no native speaker and want to improve their english speaking

By Dhinakar K

May 31, 2016

I am very impressed with presentation and content. This course approaches the skills in a systematic way. It will be beneficial to all levels of users. I strongly recommend for nonnative English speakers.

By Sarai R

Sep 02, 2020

This course was very beneficial for me. I will sincerely try to put everything into practice because i know i did not waste my time here, Thank you very much to the instructurs and colleagues. Blessings

By Ghadeer N Z

Apr 27, 2020

an important course that enlightens on useful tips for pefect elevator speech, job interview and online meetings, you will definitely face one or all of them in your practical life, totally recommended

By Mukhtar A A K

May 03, 2020

It was a great and very useful course in everyday applications in our working life. Thanks to everyone who participated in this course and a special appreciation to the lecturers.

Wish you all the best

By Petrov A Y

Sep 17, 2016

It is a great course. It contains many necessary information for good speaking and understanding English. Also I am very fond of links to another web-sites where I could listen to dialogues and talks.

By Jennifer J A V C

Aug 23, 2020

the course taught me to take confidence in speaking, it also taught me that opportunities can come within an elevator or other place where the person you are about to show your life project can be.

By 余淼

Mar 25, 2016

It is very useful for both unviersity students and employers and employees at work. The content is a bit short and it will be great if there are more contents on pronunciation and grammar. Thanks!

By Harshdeep K

Jun 28, 2020

Thank you for all your cooperation. I want to thank you wholeheartedly. All the people who helped me. In reading this course, it has been taught a lot in the course and I will always review it.

By Bhargavi S

Aug 31, 2020

I enjoyed while doing this course . I leart how to speak in the office and phone converstions . Mostly i understood that in small sentance only the matter should convey to the oppposite person

By Asikur R

Jul 02, 2020

It increases my confidence level very much.i learnt alot about word stress and intonation throughout the whole course . And the instructor's speaking is so much clear. Thank you very much🥰🥰🥰

By Jincy K B

It was a good course and I enjoyed this course by doing assignments and all the videos were very much clear and examples were so helpful for understanding the topic in a better way... Thank you

By Mai O

Mar 30, 2020

I really have learned such great things here i've know many things i had no idea about it before.. this course really helped me a lot to discover new things... i am proud for taking this course

By Beny O R C

Aug 12, 2020

Gracias por este curso, es muy especifico de situaciones que son necesarias en el ámbito profesional y su formato ayuda a que uno se sienta cómodo dando un paso adelante para hablar ingles.

By Namita B J

Aug 16, 2020

This course is very useful and great. I really learned a lot of things And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I improves my english communication skills very well.

By Jayant J B

Jul 26, 2020

The experience was awesome and I look forward to the other courses. It gave global exposure and I got to learn about communication skills and how to deal with people, how to talk to them.

By Bhagyashri R S

Jul 20, 2020

Hello. I am Bhagyashri Sardey. I am from India. I took this course to improve my English communication skills. It helped me a lot . It developed confidence and english communication.

By Md. M H

Jul 15, 2020

I liked the way the instructor took forward the course. She conducted the course in almost the same way what she was teaching, she was a live demonstration of all the concepts taught.

By RAZAFILALAINA

Aug 20, 2016

Very interesting course ! I m really happy to join this course. There a lot of tricks to help me to be confident in english spoken. Thanks to everyone involved in making this course.

By Neo K

Jun 09, 2020

Very good course especially for those who want to learn English professionally. It also has interview skills, customer focus and presentation. The instructor was perfect and clear.

By Himanshu G

Jul 19, 2020

This course is best for increasing the ability of speaking english fluently and clearly in Organization , meetings,presentation ,speech and also in our professional communication.

By Pham T P

May 04, 2020

This online course is very useful to me. Now, I am confident more when I apply these lesson in my work.

Thank you Ms. Amalia Stephens - Lecturer and Ms. Leah Attruia so much.

Phuong

By Ashraf A

Apr 05, 2020

it was such a nice and instructive course, and I really recommend it for anyone who wants to improve their language speaking skills as well as public speaking and interview skills