Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

SR

Apr 27, 2017

This is a great course. I really learned a lot of things. And the instructions and teaching methods are easy to follow. I recommend it everyone who wants to improve their professional English skills.

SE

Aug 15, 2019

really I'm very enthusiastic in this course , the instructor gives me an important information which I didn't heard before , I'm very glade to this .\n\nthank to my instructor and thanks coursera <3

151 - 175 of 720 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By SANJEEVE K G

Oct 29, 2018

I like very much

Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone course.

By Daniel

May 24, 2016

This course is interesting and full of challenge. Teachers are great and enthusiastic.

By shamsher a

Nov 13, 2019

Great instructor. She is making it clear to every part of the English speaking steps.

By Angel

Apr 30, 2019

Useful tips and a lot of techniques to speak in public and in different environments.

By Juan D

Jun 23, 2018

I learnt a lot of stuff that you can only learn when being taught by a native speaker

By Laryssa d O R

Dec 14, 2019

Very easy to get the new concepts and gives a lot of resources to build your skills.

By Markos M

Jun 27, 2016

This course is very useful in your daily life , presented by terrible instructors .

By MOHD A

Mar 30, 2019

IT REALLY HELPS IN UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH VERY EASYLY IN VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

By PATRICIA

Jun 22, 2016

Me ha gustado mucho ya que te explica facilmente y a ella se la entiende muy bien.

By Wellingthon C A d A

Jun 01, 2016

Really good course, with real life tips that help us to improve our communication.

By Richa A

Jun 17, 2018

I Think this is one of the best way to improve English skills by seating in home.

By omar m f

Aug 22, 2016

very clear and interesting for anyone who want to improve your language skills :)

By Cherry Z

Apr 13, 2016

Very good, friendly teaching by the teachers, really like it, thanks for sharing!

By M d R F C

Mar 21, 2020

Amazing , It was really interesting and it helped me so much , so try to do it !

By Hadeel

Nov 27, 2019

It's really a good course and I learned a lot of things.. Thank for your efforts

By Hasty s b

Apr 13, 2018

amazing and helpfull , i recommand this course for whom need to improw english

By hamza m

May 18, 2017

it's an amazing experience , i learn alots of things , Thank you for this cours

By Sebastian G J

Sep 02, 2016

All informations are very useful ! The course is excellent ! I really like it !

By sandra

Apr 18, 2016

I learnt a lot from it. I'm sure I will be more confident when I speak English!

By 无语东

Sep 17, 2016

Nice course! It is very helpful for me to learn how to communicate with other!

By Hossam E N

May 17, 2016

Stunning course and the most usfel course for speaking English confidentially

By Herman

Mar 11, 2020

It's a great course for beginners, but it may be too simple for experienced.

By Swapna H

Jan 26, 2020

Amazing course,It helped me to improve my English speaking skills.Thank you.

By Sarah I

Nov 14, 2018

very good it helped me a lot

it's fast and efficient

I recommand this course

By Wayne W

Nov 05, 2018

This course is valuable for both beginners and more advanced people as well.