Back to Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you want to speak better English? This course will help you reach that goal. Speak English Professionally: In person, Online and On the Phone will boost your English speaking skills. In this 5 week course, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize. You will review and practice how to give information and respond to requests on the phone. You will study and role play effective interviewing. You will prepare and give a sales “pitch”, introducing a product or service. Throughout the course, you will adjust how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak. You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world. By the end of this course you will: • Change how you speak English • Improve your pronunciation and fluency • Increase your English vocabulary • Identify how culture influences your speech • Use culture to help you speak correctly • Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings • Know statements, questions and responses for different settings and situations...

NM

May 03, 2020

I've benefited a lot by pursuing this course. Small pronunciation and word stress has been cleared. I would suggest non-English speakers to take up this course to enhance their English language skill.

GL

Jun 05, 2020

very useful. i liked and enjoyed the journey of learning in these five weeks. the instructor is very clear and taught very interestingly. Thanks to her. she looked poised and cheerful and professional

926 - 950 of 2,273 Reviews for Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone

By waqas a

Feb 05, 2020

LEARN MUCH MORE INFORMATION .

By shaima J A J

Aug 25, 2019

I really get more information from this course

By Michel L F

Mar 15, 2017

It helped me a LOT! Thank you for this course!

By Nour A

Aug 31, 2016

It's great course , I really learning from it.

By Paresh B

Mar 16, 2016

Wonderful course must attend once in lifetime,

By He P

Mar 14, 2016

I just completed the first module, it's great!

By Regina G P D

Sep 21, 2020

Excellent course. The practice help me a lot.

By Farah s m h

Aug 27, 2020

it was very interesting and helpful course <3

By Chantal C D

Aug 02, 2020

Excellent professor and teaching methodology.

By PRASANTH G

Jul 16, 2020

Everything is good and i learn the new things

By Cristian A C A

Jun 10, 2020

Good. It helps me to improve my pronunciation

By Amantay A Q

It was very interesting. Thank you very much!

By Отрощенко Л С

May 08, 2020

It was great and very helpful! Thanks a lot!)

By Maheshwari G B

May 02, 2020

Good Course. helpful to improve the language.

By Francisco M M L

Mar 21, 2020

i´ts very clear and have a lot of useful tips

By Laby D C

Jul 04, 2019

This allow me to improve my skills in english

By Dong L

Oct 10, 2018

I learn a lot from this course. Very helpful.

By Xiangfeng N

Dec 19, 2017

I like this course. It is clear and specific.

By djouama i

Nov 11, 2016

great course, i learned a lot from you thanks

By Florenc Q

Sep 08, 2016

A big thank you, for me it was really useful.

By Rosalie M I

Oct 09, 2020

I learned a lot with this course. Thank you!

By RIFA T Y

Oct 08, 2020

This course is the best thing I learnt ever.

By Md. M I

Oct 05, 2020

I'm so much thankful to the course teachers.

By SANA S A P

Jul 23, 2020

Excellent..!!! Loved alot.. Thank you mam..

By Juan M P

Jul 19, 2020

Great course to improve your english skills.