Back to Sports Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sports Marketing by Northwestern University

Today, there is demand for people skilled in Sports Marketing. Organizations want your expertise to strength and grow customer bases and teams want to enlarge their fan base, attract new sponsors to their sport, build strong programs with existing sponsors, and run their fan conventions and other events. In addition, a wide range of companies recognize the value sports relationships have in positioning and building their brands. In this Sports Marketing MOOC, you will learn: — Ticket pricing strategies — How a crisis might happen in sport — How all types of companies are using sports to enhance and position their brands — How to promote and market a sporting event — How to develop sponsorships — How to use social media to grow your team’s follower base and promote your sporting events, conferences and conventions The Sports Marketing MOOC was created by Professor Candy Lee of Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism and Integrated Marketing Communications. She is joined by experts in the many specialty topics important to Sports Marketing....

DS
Jul 13, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, it was very informative and easy to follow. The videos were clear and the graded sections were great. The course as a whole was enjoyable and would recommend to others.

JJ
Jan 27, 2020

I am really into this lesson that is a practical subject that could be easily learned. and also, Assignments are a nice way to apply the knowledge from the course, I hope it has an advanced lesson.

101 - 125 of 301 Reviews for Sports Marketing

By Mahmoud B M

Aug 4, 2020

It's been a great experience that's benefited me greatly, and I look forward to learning more in Coursera

By B V

May 8, 2020

I liked it. Good and detailed explanation, help me to get the info which was given by the professionals

By Caitlin H

Oct 8, 2020

This course is a great overview of many different aspects of sports marketing. I learned a great deal.

By Sarthak D

Sep 4, 2021

This is an excellent course with one of the best instructors' team! I learned a lot from this course!

By ADITYA S

Jun 10, 2020

Well Structured Course. Simple and easily understandable. Enjoyed learning about Sport Marketing !

By rishi r

Jun 15, 2021

The course has provided framework and cleared the concepts on essentials of Sports Marketing.

By NIKHIL V (

Oct 12, 2020

I would gladly recommend this to anyone who would look forward to learning Sports Marketing.

By Kevin s

Apr 24, 2020

Amazing course 🙌

Must do it , very productive and helpful course .

Definitely useful ahead .!

By Nour H

Aug 3, 2020

Amazing course, I learned a lot of new things and I’m so happy I was part of it. Thank you!

By Marc P

May 1, 2020

Nice!! I've enjoyed during this course. I like it very much!! Better than I was expected.

By Francisco L B

May 29, 2021

Brilliant course! Do not hesitate to take it! Complete, dynamic and excellent interviews

By Dhairya G

May 16, 2020

it is good cource for those who are in sports and it includes every detail about sports

By Krisha P

Sep 13, 2020

It was amazing learning about sports marketing from coursera. It was very informative.

By Kushagra M

Very good course for those who are already or want to be in sports industry in future.

By VANBREMEERSCH S

Nov 12, 2019

Bon cours, toutes les facettes du marketing sont abordées avec des exemples concrets.

By Roshan P

Apr 6, 2020

It was a good experience learning here. Hope to do some more courses in the future.

By Thomas E

Sep 26, 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed the course as a good taster into the world of sports marketing

By Pradeep D

Aug 31, 2021

It's an excellent start for students to pick up fundamentals of sports marketing.

By Ashutosh S

Sep 3, 2020

Great Learning. Thank you professor LEE for explaining concepts so seamlessly.

By Nicholas C

Jul 7, 2021

I learned so much and made me want to go into the sports sector of business!

By Yamini C

Very interesting and engaging.. helps learn a lot more about sports events!

By Mariyam F S

Oct 19, 2019

Great Insight on Sports marketing, strategies, dynamics, and many more ...

By Shady e s

Apr 1, 2020

Excellent course that really dives into the concepts of sports marketing.

By Julian D G C

Feb 10, 2020

Es buen curso, me gustaría hubiese uno mas avanzado y con mayor valor CV.