Back to Sports Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sports Marketing by Northwestern University

Today, there is demand for people skilled in Sports Marketing. Organizations want your expertise to strength and grow customer bases and teams want to enlarge their fan base, attract new sponsors to their sport, build strong programs with existing sponsors, and run their fan conventions and other events. In addition, a wide range of companies recognize the value sports relationships have in positioning and building their brands. In this Sports Marketing MOOC, you will learn: — Ticket pricing strategies — How a crisis might happen in sport — How all types of companies are using sports to enhance and position their brands — How to promote and market a sporting event — How to develop sponsorships — How to use social media to grow your team’s follower base and promote your sporting events, conferences and conventions The Sports Marketing MOOC was created by Professor Candy Lee of Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism and Integrated Marketing Communications. She is joined by experts in the many specialty topics important to Sports Marketing....

DS
Jul 13, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, it was very informative and easy to follow. The videos were clear and the graded sections were great. The course as a whole was enjoyable and would recommend to others.

JJ
Jan 27, 2020

I am really into this lesson that is a practical subject that could be easily learned. and also, Assignments are a nice way to apply the knowledge from the course, I hope it has an advanced lesson.

101 - 125 of 270 Reviews for Sports Marketing

By Nour H

Aug 3, 2020

Amazing course, I learned a lot of new things and I’m so happy I was part of it. Thank you!

By Marc P

May 1, 2020

Nice!! I've enjoyed during this course. I like it very much!! Better than I was expected.

By Dhairya G

May 16, 2020

it is good cource for those who are in sports and it includes every detail about sports

By Krisha P

Sep 13, 2020

It was amazing learning about sports marketing from coursera. It was very informative.

By Kushagra M

Very good course for those who are already or want to be in sports industry in future.

By VANBREMEERSCH S

Nov 12, 2019

Bon cours, toutes les facettes du marketing sont abordées avec des exemples concrets.

By Roshan P

Apr 6, 2020

It was a good experience learning here. Hope to do some more courses in the future.

By Ashutosh S

Sep 3, 2020

Great Learning. Thank you professor LEE for explaining concepts so seamlessly.

By Yamini C

Very interesting and engaging.. helps learn a lot more about sports events!

By Mariyam F S

Oct 19, 2019

Great Insight on Sports marketing, strategies, dynamics, and many more ...

By Shady e s

Apr 1, 2020

Excellent course that really dives into the concepts of sports marketing.

By Julian D G C

Feb 10, 2020

Es buen curso, me gustaría hubiese uno mas avanzado y con mayor valor CV.

By Nikolaos S

Very usefull for my MSc Degree that I plan to have in the near future!!

By 531 K P

Apr 27, 2020

Very good in learning sports marketing and getting and insight about it

By JOHN T

Apr 7, 2020

Fairly comprehensive for an introductory course. Definitely recommended

By Gautam S

I really liked the content of the course, and there was a lot to learn

By Albar E Z

May 8, 2020

Great topics and real live examples for professional sports entities.

By Andre S

Dec 23, 2019

Great and informative course, will help me with my current business.

By Amine A

Dec 9, 2018

Très belle formation à distance ! Je vous la recommande chaudement !

By praveen r

Aug 19, 2020

Basics of sports marketing and advertising, Best one in my opinion!

By Feisal N O

Jul 5, 2020

This course has fostered my knowledge and opened a lot doors for me

By Sanidhya P

Apr 28, 2020

This was an amazing course and surely a great learning experience!

By Maximillian M

Jan 11, 2020

Great course for an introduction into the sports marketing world

By Esse O E

Feb 18, 2019

Excellent teaching method and great content. Highly recommended!

By Willian G C A

May 13, 2020

It was an incredible experience, learning about this industry !