Back to Sports Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sports Marketing by Northwestern University

Today, there is demand for people skilled in Sports Marketing. Organizations want your expertise to strength and grow customer bases and teams want to enlarge their fan base, attract new sponsors to their sport, build strong programs with existing sponsors, and run their fan conventions and other events. In addition, a wide range of companies recognize the value sports relationships have in positioning and building their brands. In this Sports Marketing MOOC, you will learn: — Ticket pricing strategies — How a crisis might happen in sport — How all types of companies are using sports to enhance and position their brands — How to promote and market a sporting event — How to develop sponsorships — How to use social media to grow your team’s follower base and promote your sporting events, conferences and conventions The Sports Marketing MOOC was created by Professor Candy Lee of Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism and Integrated Marketing Communications. She is joined by experts in the many specialty topics important to Sports Marketing....

DS
Jul 13, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, it was very informative and easy to follow. The videos were clear and the graded sections were great. The course as a whole was enjoyable and would recommend to others.

JJ
Jan 27, 2020

I am really into this lesson that is a practical subject that could be easily learned. and also, Assignments are a nice way to apply the knowledge from the course, I hope it has an advanced lesson.

76 - 100 of 298 Reviews for Sports Marketing

By Mandeep A

Jun 9, 2019

Good informative course explaining details of sport marketing. Extremely helpful for countries such as India where sport leagues are new in-thing!

By Dimitar S

Apr 2, 2020

I am so happy with that course. I differently learned a lot out of it. I found out another creative side of me because of that course. Thank you!

By Giovanni A

May 6, 2020

It was an interesting and very engaging course.

Congratulations to all stakeholders involved.

Many thanks to Coursera and Northwestern University

By Navodita C

Jun 15, 2021

Very informative, engaging and flexible. Learnt a lot and would definitely put this into practice. Thanks a lot for this wonderful course.

By Bonnie F

Aug 26, 2020

This was a great class for me. I took it to learn about Sports Marketing because I will be teaching it next fall. It gave me a good start.

By Fabiano C d s

Apr 5, 2021

Loved this course. Please review the links of the reading materials. Some of them are expired or need to assign to have access. Congrats.

By Francisco P

Jun 25, 2020

Really cool, it provided some deep insights. However, I think it should be a bit longer, since sports marketing it's a very complex field

By Andrew S

Jan 1, 2020

I learned so much taking this course, thank you for allowing me to take this course and help me advance my career in the world of sports

By andres g

May 1, 2020

I recommend this course to all those who want to enter the world of sports or improve their marketing and sports administration skills.

By Joaquin A

I really enjoyed this fun, interactive and interesting course. Highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in any type of sports.

By Silvija Z

Aug 24, 2020

Great course, had an opportunity to learn about marketing, PR, social media, communication crisis and loyalty program. Very useful!

By Anshika K

Jul 2, 2020

It was an amazing course that provided me with an effective insight into the subject and helped me become more aware and updated.

By Sophie B

I really enjoyed this course. I learnt a lot and there was so much video content and literature to study. Would highly recommend.

By nazi m

May 22, 2020

I really enjoyed this course it showed me the new interesting world which made me more sure about my chosen academic field.

Thanks

By Javier Q B

Jun 8, 2020

Programa espectacular. Logre ver conceptos vistos en la Universidad pero ligados al deporte, algo que me apasiona desde pequeño.

By Emiliano S

Provides sports marketing concepts clearly and concisely. It also offers interesting interviews and videos with specialists.

By Nicolas A

Jul 4, 2020

Un programa genial que me permitió poder sumar muchos conocimientos en un area que me apasiona tanto como lo es el soccer.

By Andrew S

Jan 4, 2021

Throughly loved the course and learned a ton. I wish Candy Lee taught more marketing/communication courses on coursera.

By Javier A

Jan 14, 2021

Muchas opiniones e información sobre los diferentes aspectos del marketing y la comunicación en equipos deportivos.

By Francesca P

Jun 8, 2020

Excellent course for beginners in marketing. Loved it and it is highly recommended. Thank you Prof. Candy Lee :)

By albriham

Really like the course, very entertaining and bring all the speakers that experience in sports marketing field

By Aakash M

Jul 5, 2020

I like the course, the planning of the course was nice. Thank you, couldn't have asked for a better course

By Andrew D

Excellent course! Great variety of lectures. Engaging from start to finish with well-designed assignments.

By Mostafa B

Dec 7, 2020

thank to northwestern university and BIG thank to P. Candy Lee for her time and information she gave us .