Back to Sports Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sports Marketing by Northwestern University

Today, there is demand for people skilled in Sports Marketing. Organizations want your expertise to strength and grow customer bases and teams want to enlarge their fan base, attract new sponsors to their sport, build strong programs with existing sponsors, and run their fan conventions and other events. In addition, a wide range of companies recognize the value sports relationships have in positioning and building their brands. In this Sports Marketing MOOC, you will learn: — Ticket pricing strategies — How a crisis might happen in sport — How all types of companies are using sports to enhance and position their brands — How to promote and market a sporting event — How to develop sponsorships — How to use social media to grow your team’s follower base and promote your sporting events, conferences and conventions The Sports Marketing MOOC was created by Professor Candy Lee of Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism and Integrated Marketing Communications. She is joined by experts in the many specialty topics important to Sports Marketing....

DS
Jul 13, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, it was very informative and easy to follow. The videos were clear and the graded sections were great. The course as a whole was enjoyable and would recommend to others.

JJ
Jan 27, 2020

I am really into this lesson that is a practical subject that could be easily learned. and also, Assignments are a nice way to apply the knowledge from the course, I hope it has an advanced lesson.

76 - 100 of 249 Reviews for Sports Marketing

By Javier Q B

Jun 8, 2020

Programa espectacular. Logre ver conceptos vistos en la Universidad pero ligados al deporte, algo que me apasiona desde pequeño.

By Emiliano S

Provides sports marketing concepts clearly and concisely. It also offers interesting interviews and videos with specialists.

By Nicolas A

Jul 4, 2020

Un programa genial que me permitió poder sumar muchos conocimientos en un area que me apasiona tanto como lo es el soccer.

By Andrew S

Jan 4, 2021

Throughly loved the course and learned a ton. I wish Candy Lee taught more marketing/communication courses on coursera.

By Javier A

Jan 14, 2021

Muchas opiniones e información sobre los diferentes aspectos del marketing y la comunicación en equipos deportivos.

By Francesca P

Jun 8, 2020

Excellent course for beginners in marketing. Loved it and it is highly recommended. Thank you Prof. Candy Lee :)

By albriham

Really like the course, very entertaining and bring all the speakers that experience in sports marketing field

By Aakash M

Jul 5, 2020

I like the course, the planning of the course was nice. Thank you, couldn't have asked for a better course

By Andrew D

Excellent course! Great variety of lectures. Engaging from start to finish with well-designed assignments.

By Mostafa B

Dec 7, 2020

thank to northwestern university and BIG thank to P. Candy Lee for her time and information she gave us .

By Mahmoud B M

Aug 4, 2020

It's been a great experience that's benefited me greatly, and I look forward to learning more in Coursera

By B V

May 8, 2020

I liked it. Good and detailed explanation, help me to get the info which was given by the professionals

By Caitlin H

Oct 8, 2020

This course is a great overview of many different aspects of sports marketing. I learned a great deal.

By ADITYA S

Jun 10, 2020

Well Structured Course. Simple and easily understandable. Enjoyed learning about Sport Marketing !

By Nikhil V

Oct 12, 2020

I would gladly recommend this to anyone who would look forward to learning Sports Marketing.

By Kevin s

Apr 24, 2020

Amazing course 🙌

Must do it , very productive and helpful course .

Definitely useful ahead .!

By Nour H

Aug 3, 2020

Amazing course, I learned a lot of new things and I’m so happy I was part of it. Thank you!

By Marc P

May 1, 2020

Nice!! I've enjoyed during this course. I like it very much!! Better than I was expected.

By Dhairya G

May 16, 2020

it is good cource for those who are in sports and it includes every detail about sports

By Krisha P

Sep 13, 2020

It was amazing learning about sports marketing from coursera. It was very informative.

By Kushagra M

Very good course for those who are already or want to be in sports industry in future.

By VANBREMEERSCH S

Nov 12, 2019

Bon cours, toutes les facettes du marketing sont abordées avec des exemples concrets.

By Roshan P

Apr 6, 2020

It was a good experience learning here. Hope to do some more courses in the future.

By Ashutosh S

Sep 3, 2020

Great Learning. Thank you professor LEE for explaining concepts so seamlessly.