Back to Sports Marketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Sports Marketing by Northwestern University

Today, there is demand for people skilled in Sports Marketing. Organizations want your expertise to strength and grow customer bases and teams want to enlarge their fan base, attract new sponsors to their sport, build strong programs with existing sponsors, and run their fan conventions and other events. In addition, a wide range of companies recognize the value sports relationships have in positioning and building their brands. In this Sports Marketing MOOC, you will learn: — Ticket pricing strategies — How a crisis might happen in sport — How all types of companies are using sports to enhance and position their brands — How to promote and market a sporting event — How to develop sponsorships — How to use social media to grow your team’s follower base and promote your sporting events, conferences and conventions The Sports Marketing MOOC was created by Professor Candy Lee of Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism and Integrated Marketing Communications. She is joined by experts in the many specialty topics important to Sports Marketing....

DS
Jul 13, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, it was very informative and easy to follow. The videos were clear and the graded sections were great. The course as a whole was enjoyable and would recommend to others.

JJ
Jan 27, 2020

I am really into this lesson that is a practical subject that could be easily learned. and also, Assignments are a nice way to apply the knowledge from the course, I hope it has an advanced lesson.

51 - 75 of 301 Reviews for Sports Marketing

By Zubaida A

Aug 21, 2021

Amazing course taught by Candy Lee and brought-forward by Northwestern University. Marketing enthusiasts must dwell into learning new aspects related to sports marketing & communication.

By Sebastian L

Jul 17, 2020

Curso muy completo, abarca los aspectos más relevantes y variados dentro del marketing deportivo. Ideal para que los interesados tengan una perspectiva completa del marketing deportivo

By Edoardo L

Mar 3, 2021

Very nice course. Unfortunately, no assignments were available for review, so I had to wait several days even though I finished my course. The content is very interesting and clear.

By Elvin H

Jan 15, 2021

Excellent course! İ appreciate the professor very much! The topics were to the point, easy to understand, and covered all essential moments of the actual components.

Thank You!

By Luke D

Sep 9, 2020

An amazing experience for someone looking to become involved in the world of sport. Exciting, informative and meaningful course. I loved it. Thank you Northwestern University!

By nivanson a

Jul 30, 2020

Had a great course, litteraly i was learned a lot of things about sport& sponsorship marketing sales retail brands & all.. Each & every videos should teach good things&stuff..

By abhishek v

Sep 13, 2021

Really good start for someone who wants to demystify the world of sports marketing. The course lays down all the fundamental components for us to pick up on and dive deeper.

By Guillermo d C

Nov 24, 2020

Very useful course, intereting topics and the videos are clear and focus on the relevant information. Thanks Candy Lee and the rest of people who made possible this course.

By Rahul P

Oct 17, 2021

A fantastic practical approach to the world of sports marketing. The information is given in interview format which for me, works better than a single person telling it!

By Fener’in B

May 23, 2021

Harika bir kurs.Öncelikle emeği geçenlere teşekkür ederim ancak ücretler çok pahalı.Umarım mali yardımdan faydalanıp kariyerim için önemli olan bu belgeyi alabilirim.

By sora a

Nov 6, 2020

Really helpful course covered a wide range of topics within sports marketing and assessments were really great at helping broaden out understanding in a practical way

By Ollen S

Aug 3, 2020

This course gave me strategical approaches to case studied I may not of thought of on my own. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in sports marketing.

By Maria S

Jun 8, 2020

Absolutely loved this course! Professor Lee, thank you so much for taking the time to develop relevant and engaging curriculum, including informative guest speakers.

By Rushabh S

Jun 2, 2020

It was an amazing course. I learned so much and now I am hoping to use this certification to pursue a new career in sports marketing. Thank you for all of your help.

By Mateus V A

Aug 26, 2019

Very nice course. Full of interesting contents and good interviews with people who works with the subjects of the course. You can really learn a lot by completing it

By Alejandro S

Aug 24, 2020

Loved it! Although it is not a subject I have knowledge about as I am a physician, the whole six weeks were very understandable and fun to watch. Very reccomended!

By Jamie M

Oct 21, 2019

Lots of reading material as well as interviews from people in the industry! The peer reviewing is helpful and I love that the course can be done at your own pace.

By Rochana G

Apr 26, 2020

It was so informative and so systematic. I really discovered my marketing and sport skills through this course! And my self confidence in this field has shot up

By Eduardo A M

Aug 27, 2019

I did really enjoyed the classes instead I did not get the certification because I did not pay for it, I learnt very useful information about sports marketing.

By Samuel C D P

Great course!! Awesome insight with different perspective from people that work in this field, I wish the course was more up to date, but it's still great.

By Santiago S

Jun 4, 2020

This is course is so interesting and easy to go through that it made me wish it was longer. Congratulations to Candy and everyone involved. Very enjoyable.

By Hayden B

Dec 16, 2020

great engaging course that gives you all the materials you'd possibly need to get the basic understanding of Sports Marketing in a short period of time.

By Luigi D

May 1, 2021

Very happy to learn how to write a Press Release and how to engage people to a Sports Loyalty Program. Great professor Candy Lee. Thank you very much!

By Achal R

The course was amazing and the professor taught it really well. I got to learn many new things and also got a new exposure to the world of Sports :)

By Ellyne P

Sep 22, 2019

Very interesting and I learnt so much. The assignments were also really fun and encouraged us to use our imagination, while picking up the skills.