Back to Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate by Google

Start the UX design process: Empathize, Define, Ideate is the second course in a certificate program that will equip you with the skills needed to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you’ll complete the first phases of the design process for a project that you’ll be able to include in your portfolio. You will learn how to empathize with users and understand their pain points, define user needs using problem statements, and come up with lots of ideas for solutions to those user problems. Current UX designers and researchers at Google will serve as your instructors, and you will complete hands-on activities that simulate real-world UX design scenarios. Learners who complete the seven courses in this certificate program should be equipped to apply for entry-level jobs as UX designers. No previous experience is necessary. By the end of this course, you will be able to: - Empathize with users to understand their needs and pain points. - Create empathy maps, personas, user stories, and user journey maps to understand user needs. - Develop problem statements to define user needs. - Generate ideas for possible solutions to user problems. - Conduct competitive audits. - Start designing a mobile app, a new project to include in your professional UX portfolio....

TB

Sep 29, 2021

This course is very good & massively designed for student's who are biginner in UX field. The lecturers are also self proffessional experienced UX designer. Is not is great for carrier!!! Pretty cool!

AC

May 10, 2021

Beautifully designed course that is user friendly, and SUPER easy to use/navigate. The course has engaging and entertaining content that makes it easy to stay engaged and motivated. Nice job Google!!

326 - 350 of 1,255 Reviews for Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate

By André G

Dec 15, 2021

Really useful and great exercises. Your learning depends on the amount of effort you put in though!

By Kendra S

Sep 30, 2021

I like how they take us through the process and have us complete useful activities and assignments.

By Rodolfo P R

Sep 20, 2021

I liked this course. Is challenging because you have to put down the work, something rare in MOOCS.

By Shri G M

May 30, 2022

I got a clear idea about UX Design Processes. Activities are challenging ,and exciting. Go for it.

By Angela M

Nov 12, 2021

Very detailed. Guide you through the steps of design thinking process on a very understandable way

By Sarbesh K

Jun 28, 2021

The entire course had enticing and engaging materials and activities to work through. It's Awesome

By Zane A

Jun 5, 2021

Amazing course and experience in each week of learning new skills and adapting them via exercises!

By Pramin J

Mar 2, 2022

Doing research is what i love to do. This part covered all the right ways to do them :)

L​oved it.

By Sanhita D

Oct 22, 2021

In my opinion the course has been planned perfectly & its really helpful for the beginner like me

By Bambang R 1

Oct 18, 2021

Very helpful for other enthusiast UI/UX learner all over the world. I very recommend this course.

By Graciela C

Jun 20, 2021

I loved forming part of this course, I really enjoyed with the material it was a great experience

By Arip R

Feb 2, 2022

Great course, I learn a lot in this course, thanks to Coursera and Google for making this course

By Catherine O

Jan 5, 2022

T​his is a great course. I am enjoying every stage of the lesson. Thank you Google and Coursera.

By Magam S

Aug 23, 2021

It was an amazing insight into UX design - in general design as an over all process. :-)

loved it

By Anup S

Jul 3, 2021

I really love this course. The assignments are in-depth, and engagement with peers is excellent.

By Maria M

Mar 22, 2021

A very good overview of the first steps of the design process. Really enjoyed the final project.

By Faith O

Aug 18, 2021

This course was interesting for me and i love love the simplicity the instructors brought to it

By Nguyen T D

Jun 16, 2022

This course actually blows my mind. I knew more about UX design and how to improve my products

By Nawanjana Y R

May 2, 2022

It's very helpfull to develop knowlage about user expirience and the lecturer panel is superb.

By Alex B

Dec 30, 2021

Amazing course, would highly recommend to anyone looking to jumpstart their UX Design career.

By Javier P

Nov 29, 2021

I really glad to take this course. It show me how much do i have to study to become a UX Mater

By Chitra v p E

Oct 11, 2021

well structured course , the process is well explained by the tutors and its very interactive.

By Jaisse P

Apr 5, 2022

Amazing course, very practical I had the opportunity to learn as well as being able to share.

By Lovepreet s

Jan 13, 2022

I am very thankful to google . This course is very informative and help in my career progress

By Camila D

Nov 4, 2021

Me hubiese gustado ver más herramientas y técnicas tales como crazy 8, pero estuvo excelente.