Back to Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate by Google

Start the UX design process: Empathize, Define, Ideate is the second course in a certificate program that will equip you with the skills needed to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you’ll complete the first phases of the design process for a project that you’ll be able to include in your portfolio. You will learn how to empathize with users and understand their pain points, define user needs using problem statements, and come up with lots of ideas for solutions to those user problems. Current UX designers and researchers at Google will serve as your instructors, and you will complete hands-on activities that simulate real-world UX design scenarios. Learners who complete the seven courses in this certificate program should be equipped to apply for entry-level jobs as UX designers. No previous experience is necessary. By the end of this course, you will be able to: - Empathize with users to understand their needs and pain points. - Create empathy maps, personas, user stories, and user journey maps to understand user needs. - Develop problem statements to define user needs. - Generate ideas for possible solutions to user problems. - Conduct competitive audits. - Start designing a mobile app, a new project to include in your professional UX portfolio....

TB

Sep 29, 2021

This course is very good & massively designed for student's who are biginner in UX field. The lecturers are also self proffessional experienced UX designer. Is not is great for carrier!!! Pretty cool!

ND

Aug 5, 2021

My instructor was engaging and communicated very well. The transcription was super handy and I loved that the reading after the lecture re-emphasized the content of the lecture. Excellent. Thank you.

376 - 400 of 1,456 Reviews for Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate

By Javier P

Nov 29, 2021

I really glad to take this course. It show me how much do i have to study to become a UX Mater

By Chitra v p E

Oct 11, 2021

well structured course , the process is well explained by the tutors and its very interactive.

By Jaisse P

Apr 5, 2022

Amazing course, very practical I had the opportunity to learn as well as being able to share.

By Lovepreet s

Jan 13, 2022

I am very thankful to google . This course is very informative and help in my career progress

By Camila D

Nov 4, 2021

Me hubiese gustado ver más herramientas y técnicas tales como crazy 8, pero estuvo excelente.

By Ernesto L

Jul 15, 2022

Great and impormative course especially for a person dont have any background in UX Research

By Sara S

Jan 21, 2022

This class really helped me understand how I get to the decision making of improving my app.

By Sairam P

Nov 12, 2021

Learned all the concepts about the design thinking process and helps the designers to ideate

By Ijaz A

Jun 21, 2022

An outstanding learning experience; would recommend it to everyone interested in the field.

By Jaswanth R b

Jul 13, 2021

The course was quite detailed and very beginner friendly , the concepts are clear , its fun

By Rafael d S M

Apr 12, 2021

Amazing experience. I've learned so much during this course. Highly recommend for everyone.

By Christopher P

Mar 20, 2022

Thanks Emily! Great course. I learned a lot and it is amazing just how much was covered.

By Arpana K

Mar 3, 2022

Only Google can teach you in a way that make you wonder where have you been all this time!

By Aanchal C

Jun 3, 2021

Very clearly structured course. Very very helpful in providing a path to junior designers.

By Jhanixion M L V

May 19, 2021

I'm in love of this course, it's a challengue for me and i'm really learning more about UX

By Tasrif R

Mar 20, 2022

I am over the moon . I have learned a lot from the course. thanks to Google and Coursera.

By Thảo Đ

Oct 31, 2021

I feel so happy to see peer comments and help me improve my work. Thank you guys so much.

By Saqib A

Jun 12, 2021

One of the finest course I have done which expand in User research, competitive analysis.

By Onyinye O

Jul 18, 2022

​This course is so easy for any beginner to learn the ropes and ground work of Ux design

By Omkar K

Jun 12, 2022

Each item was lucidly explained and loved the way of teaching and covering of the topics

By joey l

Nov 7, 2021

Much more informative than the last course, I really felt like I learned something here!

By rjhamxa g

Oct 3, 2021

Outstanding course content. Easy, Understandable and Valuable according to market needs.

By Aleksandar D

Jun 20, 2021

Exceptional course, I'm happy I've enrolled for it. Can't wait to continue this journey!

By Srinivas S

Apr 11, 2021

Extremely well guided and curated, full of insights from industry experts. Very helpful!

By j t

Dec 23, 2021

s​ome of the tasks are not tablet compatible, had to get a desktop to be able to do it.